Smashbox It's A Wrap! Waterproof Makeup Remover uploaded by Tram D.

BY SMASHBOX

When We've Nailed The Shot On Day-long Shoots In Our L.A. Photo Studio, Our Legendary Photographers Yell, "That's A Wrap." We Created This Super Effective Yet Ultra-gentle Makeup Remover For The Moment When It's Time To Take It All Off. It Lifts Everything Off Lashes, Lids And Lips—even Long-wearing And Waterproof Products. Clean Up, Then Get Some Beauty Sleep So You Can Slay It Again Tomorrow!

Benefits:

• Non-irritating Formula Leaves Skin Soft, Clean And Refreshed
  • Ophthalmologist & Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

Shake Well And Apply With A Cotton Ball, Then Gently Rinse With Warm Water.

Water\aqua\eau, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Sodium Chloride, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Hexylene Glycol, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "This remover is great - it effectively removes all your eye makeup (including waterproof) and leaves your skin feeling awesome." in 6 reviews
  • "Every time I got to sephora and try the smash box remover it amazes me and I highly recommend it mine is about to finish and I am definitely getting more " in 1 review
  • "I started using this solely for eye makeup when I got down to half a bottle because it works so well." in 1 review
  • "It works very well and easily removes even waterproof eye makeup." in 1 review
  • "This makeup remover works really well and comes in a rather large bottle so it lasts a long time." in 1 review
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
I wear waterproof mascara, so figured I would give this remover a try. I was disappointed. I have a drugstore makeup remover that removes makeup better than this one for less. Also, you have to be very careful not to get into your eyes because it stings! I like Smash box products but this is the first one that didn't do well in my book. Smashbox It's A Wrap! Waterproof Makeup Remover
Catherine P.
Santa Elena
Takes off makeup easily and is overall a pretty good product. Lasts long but has a very oily consistency. I am acne prone and this is just not the best remover for me. I would recommend to anyone who is not acne prone looking for a good waterproof makeup remover.
Devon G.
West Deptford, NJ
This is excellent for removing stubborn eye makeup such as eyeliner or mascara. However, since it is oil based it does leave my skin needing a deep cleanse after use. I made the mistake of not cleansing once and woke up to an oil stained pillow. Definitely make sure you cleanse after use.
Maral S.
visalia
I used this last year and I loved it so much. It takes off your makeup with one cotton ball. I used 2 cotton balls for me because I wear heavy makeup. But I loved it. It's very gently and removes all the mascara eyeliner everything. It's a great product I love smash box.
Shevon Ashley G.
Long Is City, NY
This makeup remover is god gift to earth! It's very gentle on the skin and believe me, my skin is sensitive to everything ! It's a little pricey but you don't need a lot when it comes to removing makeup. One swipe and your face is makeup free. Love love love it !
gilbert G.
San Antonio, TX
The only toner/makeup remover I use , it really removes all the leftover makeup that's on my face . It's a really good value .Wasn't at all expensive. I really loved using this makeup remover. I highly recommend to others 🙌
Melanie L.
I love this makeup remover for taking off waterproof makeup! I'm a makeup artist and use a lot of waterproof products! This takes them off with ease so you're rubbing your eyes too hard ! I will definitely repurchase!
Tehya R.
Minneapolis, MN
I recently got this product as a free gift with the purchase of a Smashbox foundation at an Ulta. It was perfect, because I was just running out of my old makeup remover. It works very well and easily removes even waterproof eye makeup. It is only for use around eyes or lips, though, because if it ends up anywhere else on your skin, it leaves a weird oily feeling. You also need to wash your face after using the product, too.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is a really good eye makeup remover, but I find that it's actually super oily. Instead of using it on my face, I have been using it to clean my more difficult makeup brushes. It helps to remove thicker products like cream eyeliner with no trouble at all! I'm giving it a B because I don't love how oily it feels on my face, but it works amazingly for makeup brushes.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
I got this in a sample gift from ulta and I'm almost out so I think I will purchase another . I have sensitive acne prone skin so when I use a makeup remover it usually makes breakout ! But this one leaves my skin feeling so soft and doesn't make it break out . It also removed my heavy duty eye make up in only one cotton ball . I highly recommend it
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this make your face overly oily?
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
How well does this work?
Taylor B.
Does this makeup remover have a greasy or watery feel?
Yamilet D.
Opa Locka, FL
Question has been deleted
Sandra P.
Fullerton, CA
Does it sting if it gets in your eyes?