Smashbox

Smashbox Insta-Matte Lipstick...
388 Reviews
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I think this product does its job but it isn’t worth $25+…. The price tag doesn’t justify the product and I can honestly just put primer over my lips to make the same matte effect. It feels good in my lips and DOES make my lips matte however I think this is overpriced and I can just buy a matte lipstick from Elf for less than $5. Probably won’t buy again once I reuse the entire tube. Also this only works for cream lipstick so doesn’t work on gloss or balms … worthless lol.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Does a good job transforming non matte creme lipsticks into the matte doppelgänger of themselves. Good product.
5 / 5
The insta-matte lipstick transformer will transform any creamy lipstick to a matte finish. It takes a few minutes to completely dry. It comes in a squeeze tube. It goes on like a thick gel and dries matte. Long lasting and keeps your lipstick in place all night.
5 / 5
This is very good lips 👄 very good this make you look so good this don’t have words to a discreción because is very good
5 / 5
A must have! This product is truly amazing. It is incredible how you can transform a cream/gloss lipstick matte with this product instantly. My first application I was blown away.
5 / 5
This lipstick transformer holds true to its name, it truly transforms every lipstick! I went from having 15 lipsticks to 30 because each one looks so different once applying smashbox’s insta-matte! I’m truly in love with this product, it’s a staple in my makeup collection.
5 / 5
I tend to associate matte lipsticks with dryness, and some of my favourite lipstick shades are only available in a non-matte finish. This is the solution! It does not dry down to an uncomfortable feel. Such an innovative product!
5 / 5
Amazing product. I prefer and love a matte lip for many reasons but the main reason the lip is not overstated. This is a great “transformer” from semi matte, suppose to be matte to Matte Matte. I see it’s hard to find and purchased recently to mattify a YSL Tatouage Velvet Cream. And it worked beautifully and now it’s Matte! [product:smashbox-insta-matte-lipstick-transformer][product:yves-saint-laurent-tatouage-couture-velvet-cream-liquid-lipstick-n202-coral-symbol-02-oz-6-ml]
5 / 5
This is an amazing product the lipstick feels so light on the lips. It dries so quick I use this when I’m in a rush, Chuck in my bag and I’m gone. There is no scent to the lipstick which is a plus and the pigmentation is there. Can’t recommend enough.
5 / 5
I love this product. Literally all I put with it is an Appeal gel lip liner. I got it in an Ipsy box years ago and still use it often. I wish I could find it in more stores. I definitely recommend it