BY SMASHBOX

Give Your Lipstick A Matte Makeover instantly! Created By Our L.A. Photo Studio Pro Artists To Instantly Double Their Lipstick Collection On Set, This Gel Transforms Any Cream Lipstick Into A Velvety Matte Finish That's Never Chalky. Now You Can Wear Your Favorite Lip Shades 2 Ways, Minus The Mess Of Diy Mattifying Methods. Loose Powder On Your Lips? No Thanks. Just Pat For Matte!

Tips:

Apply Generously Over Cream Lipstick Using Finger Until A Matte Look Is Achieved. Fyi: Not For Use With Glosses, Lacquers Or Balms.

Benefits:

• Non-chalky Gel Immediately Turns Any Cream Lipstick Into A Velvety Matte Finish
  • Helps Prevent Feathering
  • Allows You To Wear Your Favorite Shades Two Ways And Doubles Your Lipstick Wardrobe
  • Portable Tube Makes It Perfect For Transforming Your Look On-the-go
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phenoxyethanol

• Whose big on matte lipsticks? What's your favorite brand? Here's...6 Answers
  • how much exactly of coats do you need to put 2 Answers
  • Im interested to buy this product but does it really work as matt...1 Answers
Smashbox Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer
  • "I don't wear lipstick unless it's matte liquid lipstick. I went into this expecting me not to like it while also hoping to be able to use all my regular lipsticks that I don't touch anymore. But now with this I CAN. I have fallen IN LOVE. Let me say, its amazing because you can have beautiful matte lips WITHOUT the dry sucking your life out feeling. My lips feel smooth and and I can smile without cracking my lips!!! The consistency feels like Benefit's Porefessional or Maybelline's Babyskin. $24 isn't too bad of a price, and theres always the cheaper way by putting setting powder on your lips, but I love this stuff. Its worth the money because you don't need that much on your lips anyways, so it'll last you a while!" in 30 reviews
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I think this is such a cool idea for a beauty product, that I have personally not seen out on the market. This is a great product to have to expand the horizons of your beloved lipsticks and get more use out of products. This gel will make any cream lipstick out there a velvety matte finish lipstick. I tried this Insta-Matte Transformer gel with my regular cream lipstick and I don't know why I was so surprised that it was a clear gel basically like a primer. It was so cool to watch my lipstick transform instantly with one swipe of this gel. I loved that my lipstick got a cool new matte look to it while still being the creamy moisturizing lipstick that I loved. This matte transformer gel is such a game changer for my everyday lipstick game. I can not wait to explore all my options with transforming my cream lipsticks into matte lipsticks.
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
In short, it does work. In some cases, however, it doesn’t work as well. I first discovered the product when my mom bought a Smashbox mini lipstick kit that had a tiny sample of this with it. It worked very well of course with the Smashbox lipsticks and I have been trying it with some of my favorite non-mattes as well from drugstore brands to prestige brands. It’s works pretty good for the most part and does make the lipstick matte. When you come up close though, you see that it has smeared the lipstick and made some of it more concentrated in some parts than other parts. Careful blending is required if you are a perfectionist.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received a sample of Smashbox Cosmetics Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer in my March box. Immediately I was impressed by the sample size, it was a lot bigger than I was expecting. The consistency is a lot like a primer, it goes on like a lip balm, it's scentless and tasteless, it works immediately, and it doesn't dry out my lips. After I put it on, it felt like I was wearing a thick chapstick and my lipstick looked more pigmented. One big downside is that I noticed the color transferred easily. Most of my go-to lipsticks are already matte, so I wouldn't buy this, but it would be a great addition to someone's collection who wants a matte version of something they already own.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I do have to say this makes a very interesting, fun concept to lipstick. Most people do use it wrong. You don't wipe it on you've had it on the lipstick you already have on. As you pet it on the lipstick turns to Matt. But if he swap it on it won't work as good. I cannot wait for my girl to try this. It is one of their Christmas presents. I do recommend having some on hand.
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
This does exactly as promised. It truly turns any lipstick, lip gloss, or lip stain into matte. It works fast and does an incredible job. I did have one experience where it balled up a little bit I blame that on myself. I put too much lipgloss on and applied the insta-matte too quickly.
Kadie G.
Ottawa, ON
This product definitely works. Ive used it often to mattify lipsticks. Doesn’t dry out lips and isnt a super matte finish but still pretty. Price is good in my opinion as its long lasting and goes on great. Would recommend to others. Love this!
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this as a gift for Christmas and I love it!! Works well on everything! I wasn’t sure what to expect but I’m loving this product! If you love a certain gloss lipstick just put this on top and it will be a pretty matte color
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I am not a fan of this. I recieved this in a Birchbox last month. It does make cream lipsticks have a matte finish, but that is the only thing it does. It does not improve the wear time, and I got lipstick on my finger when I applied it.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Smashbox Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer Is completely transforming. If you want light, red or #vamplips give it a nice smooth matte finish. You don’t need much prouduct to get the matte look for any and every single lip color, texture, and lip product. Covers over lip lip liner and  all! SMASHBOX
BibianaArte👩🏻‍🎨👩🏻‍🎨 A.
👯..Este gel matificante [casi no encuentro la palabra correcta 💪🏻😂] me parece muy buena opción para usar los labiales que ya tenemos en casa o cuando no encontramos ese tono que amamos en matte ... le doy cuAtro estrellas por que me parece que no se mezcla perfectamente con todos los labiales aunque trabaja muy bien !
Brandy R.
How does this feel once it is applied? I have used similar products and it made my lips feel very dry.
Iris F.
Whose big on matte lipsticks? What's your favorite brand? Here's a few that I own I have too many but NYX is my fav for matte! And the rest of my non matte lipsticks I use my Smashbox Insta-Matte Lipstick TransformerNYX Retail Stores
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
Are there dupes for this or better brands?
Lenda R.
it really is effective for transfomar any brand of lipstick to matte?
Charisma R.
Just how good does this product actually work? And does it make your lips dry??