suggested searches

3 star

13%

2 star

1 star

I think this product does its job but it isn’t worth $25+…. The price tag doesn’t justify the product and I can honestly just put primer over my lips to make the same matte effect. It feels good in my lips and DOES make my lips matte however I think this is overpriced and I can just buy a matte lipstick from Elf for less than $5. Probably won’t buy again once I reuse the entire tube. Also this only works for cream lipstick so doesn’t work on gloss or balms … worthless lol.

Product reviewed: Smashbox Insta Matte Lipstick Transformer Sample Packet 0.05 Fl Oz / 1.5 Ml

Does a good job transforming non matte creme lipsticks into the matte doppelgänger of themselves. Good product.

The insta-matte lipstick transformer will transform any creamy lipstick to a matte finish. It takes a few minutes to completely dry. It comes in a squeeze tube. It goes on like a thick gel and dries matte. Long lasting and keeps your lipstick in place all night.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Who has this.. an doesit really work or nah or little bit? Cause some lipstick I have are not meant to be a gloss if that makes sense..
0 answers
WhAt Do you girls think about this guy? I have a bunch of lipsticks that I love, but that I’d prefer to have a more matt finish... will it prevent lipstick from smudging too much too? TY! 😘
0 answers
How long does this last? Does it work well? What about clear shimmer?
more questions