BeautyEyeMascaraSmashbox
Indecent Exposure Mascara

Smashbox Indecent Exposure Mascara

Created For Extreme Close-up Shots In Our L.A. Photo Studio, No Lash Can Hide With This Extreme Lengthening Formula That Takes Lashes From Barely There To Make-'em-stare.

Tips:

Kick Out Corner Of Lashes With Micro-tip For A Falsie Effect.

Benefits:

• Micro-defining Brush Nabs Every Lash
  • Wavelength Fibers Stretch With Each Stroke
  • No Clumping, Smudging Or Flaking

Usage:

Move Brush In Zigzag Motion To Coat Lashes From Base To Tip.

Water\aqua\eau, Beeswax\cera Alba\cire D'abeille, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\cera Carnauba\cire De Carnauba, Synthetic Beeswax, Acrylates Copolymer, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glycerin, Laureth-21, Nylon-66, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Myristic Acid, Behenic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Oleic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Does it have a strong smell??
Is this worth the hype?
I have this mascara and am a little nervous to try it. My eyes are very sensitive and get itchy from many different mascaras. Does anyone with sensitive eyes have any feedback on [product:smashbox-indecent-exposure-mascara-030-oz]?
Start your review of Smashbox Indecent Exposure Mascara!
Product Highlights
This mascara is amazing! It does not flake, clump or smudge. It fans out lashes and gives them amazing length and volume. I would definitely recommend this mascara! The wand is easy to use and separates lashes. I will be buying this mascara more. in reviews
...Indecent Exposure mascara was the winner! it provides great coverage, lengthens, doesn't smudge or flake, and doesn't give that tarantula effect. I like the more traditional brush-like wand as well compared with the comb-like wands. in reviews
This product is long lasting and the brush makes for the perfect eyelashes. If you really want a bold look coat it on a few timesin reviews
Nicole  Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Smashbox Indecent Exposure Mascara uploaded by Nicole  Z.
Best mascara I’ve ever used!! I swear by it. Lengthens your eyelashes and thickens them as well. Doesn’t make them clumpy!! Would highly highly recommend. This is my third bottle!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
The packaging for this mascara is so nice! It's what encouraged me to give it a try. I have a ton of mascara and a lot that I LOVE, so it's tough for a mascara to win me over. I felt I needed more length and volume from this mascara, and I think it had a lot to do with the brush that is being used.
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
This is a pretty good mascara. It has a good size spoolie that applies an even coat of mascara. I also like that it doesn't clump up after the first or second time of using it.
Ashley H.
Jermyn , PA
Luckily I found this product at Marshals in the clearance section for $8.  I now see why.  The formula is okay going on, but my biggest pet peeve with mascaras is if it ends up all over my undereyes.  It was like it never totally dried down and smudged throughout the day.  It doesn't even try to pretend to be waterproof, not that it is, but dang it melts right off.  yikes
Miranda M.
Morgan W.
Newport
This mascara is a good option. The wand applicator is thin but it applies very well. Overall it is comfortable to wear and gives a good look to the lashes.
Skylah S.
Valdosta, GA
My lashes are pretty thick, but this mascara makes them so beautiful!! It doesn’t clump and stays good for a while!
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Decent mascara, not my favorite formula but I like the brush. The velvet packaging is really cool but sometimes it confuses me as to which end to open t from. All and all I like it but I probably won’t buy it again.
Marissa L.
I love this mascara! My lashes are already pretty long, and I usually have trouble with lengthening mascaras making my lashes look spidery, but this mascara separates and lengthens perfectly. I've even had several people ask if I'm wearing lash extensions since I started using this mascara. I also like that it isn't overly dramatic. I can wear it during the day, but I can also layer it with a more dramatic mascara for a night out. Highly recommended!
Erin E.
I used to use Too Faced BTS mascara but found that it became flaky at the end of the day which put me on the hunt for a new product. I tried 5 different brands and this Smashbox Indecent Exposure mascara was the winner! it provides great coverage, lengthens, doesn't smudge or flake, and doesn't give that tarantula effect. I like the more traditional brush-like wand as well compared with the comb-like wands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah C.
Glen Rock, NJ
il y a 5 ans
Carie H. il y a 4 ans
I have really sensitive eyes, and I use this mascera everyday. My eyes don't get itchy or water when I put this on. It's also really light on the eyelashes!