BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Image Factory Waterproof Shadow Liner Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Smashbox Image Factory Waterproof Shadow Liner
  • "When smashbox said waterproof they ment it i went swiming and my eyeliner was still on point when i got out of the pool.. Lol" in 6 reviews
Evy B.
Auburn
This product was good except they use it as islander and I'm not really sure what it supposed to be used for but it works really good as eyeliner
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
This liner really lasts!! I love blending the line and using it as an actual eye-shadow. Smashbox is my go to brand for eye products.
Olivia M.
Calexico
Samantha H.
Great product and great quality. I would and will definitely continue to buy and use this great and wonderful product
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
I love smash box it's super high quality! It's a tad expensive but it's totally worth it, I ordered mine online.
Emily B.
Lexington, MA
Smashbox products are awesome! I highly recommend and it's a pretty nice color/pigmented eyeliner.
Mary D.
Love smashbox products but they are way to pricey wish they were some what cheaper would buy more
Joselyn M.
I love smashbox as a brand and I love this item so much! I love the smudged too it's really handy
Karen V.
Lamont, CA
Love this product! I try to use it every time i do my make up but I try to make it last (:
Jessica T.
I love this product, it works very well. Smashbox has never disappointed me :)