Smashbox Image Factory Lip Enhancing Gloss uploaded by Jhasmin P.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Image Factory Lip Enhancing Gloss Duo Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Smashbox Image Factory Lip Enhancing Gloss
  • "Such a fun product! Long lasting and the pigment is awesome. Got mine from Nordstrom. The price is about mid point but definitely worth it" in 6 reviews
Madeline D.
I bought this lipgloss from Sephora because a friend had recommended it to me. I have very small, pale lips and need something to help enhance them. I would say that this lip gloss does the trick for me! Would you recommend it to everyone? No. Only because it is not going to have the same affect on each person. For me personally, it gave them a shine and made them appear slightly larger. I wasn't going for Kylie Jenner. I was just going for lips that look visible.
Jesi A.
Stuart
The colors are rich and the formula is good. I like the different color choices and their are options for everyone! You do have to re-apply but the color is worth it. I like the size and can easily bring it anywhere. I would buy again and hope to try more colors.
Yera C.
Overland Park
Beautiful pigmented color lipsticks! I usually always buy this because there is not much product but it's worth the buy! I purchased this at sephora at the mall. I always go there to buy more. I recommend to you!
Lindsey P.
West Hamlin, WV
I used this lip stick for my sister’s wedding and it stayed on the entire time. I loved the color and wasn’t pricey. I will definitely recommend and buy again soon!
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Love these gloss duos. They come in the best shades, last awhile and come in many different choices. The best of all is that it comes with two for a wonderful price. I would definitely recommend and buy again if i had the chance to! I also suggest trying other cosmetics by this brand, as they are really great
Sara F.
Citrus Hts, CA
I hated lip gloss lol it's just a personal preference but I was gifted this cute set and I decided I didn't want to waste it and omgggggggg I no longer hate it ! Wow changed my mind it glides on easy and isn't sticky!
Amber R.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this little set. Good color selection and the formulation of these glosses are perfect. Not too sticky but just right so they don't move around on you. The packaging is simple and the price point is okay for the product you are receiving.
Jeralyn C.
It's a good texture but doesn't stay on for long. It could use some improvement but not a lot. It is easy to apply, very smooth. I bought it at ulta kind of pricey but all smash box is like that and I would buy this again definitely!
Brieanna H.
Cheyenne, WY
I love this for those days when I want a Colorful glossy pout. ❤💕 they are so gorgeous. I love popping it over a similar colored liquid lip. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who loves a glossy lip.
🌊Angelica D.
Lucerne Valley
The color I got was really nice the only thing I mainly didn't like was that it was "long lasting" but in reality it wasn't it looks all fine but for a matte lipstick I'd pass