Smashbox Image Factory Lip Enhancing Gloss uploaded by Cyrine G.Smashbox Image Factory Lip Enhancing Gloss uploaded by Jhasmin P.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Image Factory Lip Enhancing Gloss Duo Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Smashbox Image Factory Lip Enhancing Gloss
  • "Such a fun product! Long lasting and the pigment is awesome. Got mine from Nordstrom. The price is about mid point but definitely worth it" in 6 reviews
Sara S.
Appleton
I thought it was just ok. I had a color that said it was supposed to be pink but it was more of a beige or tan color with gold flecks..... I think it was called pink lady. I'm not sure why they would name it that. It wasn't pink at all... it also was not very moisturizing which isn't ideal to me but for some that's ok.
Lindsey P.
West Hamlin, WV
I used this lip stick for my sister’s wedding and it stayed on the entire time. I loved the color and wasn’t pricey. I will definitely recommend and buy again soon!
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Love these gloss duos. They come in the best shades, last awhile and come in many different choices. The best of all is that it comes with two for a wonderful price. I would definitely recommend and buy again if i had the chance to! I also suggest trying other cosmetics by this brand, as they are really great
Sara F.
Citrus Hts, CA
I hated lip gloss lol it's just a personal preference but I was gifted this cute set and I decided I didn't want to waste it and omgggggggg I no longer hate it ! Wow changed my mind it glides on easy and isn't sticky!
Brieanna H.
Gatzke, MN
I love this for those days when I want a Colorful glossy pout. ❤💕 they are so gorgeous. I love popping it over a similar colored liquid lip. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who loves a glossy lip.
Trinity L.
I love the color and the feel of this brand. They make really good lip gloss and lipsticks. Smashbox is my go to when i need any type of makeup or if i wanna try something new
Stays on all day! Has a very pigmented color and a beautiful matte/ satin finish. It is relatively expensive but I think that it is worth the price. This product makes me want to buy many other smash box products!
Madeline D.
I bought this lipgloss from Sephora because a friend had recommended it to me. I have very small, pale lips and need something to help enhance them. I would say that this lip gloss does the trick for me! Would you recommend it to everyone? No. Only because it is not going to have the same affect on each person. For me personally, it gave them a shine and made them appear slightly larger. I wasn't going for Kylie Jenner. I was just going for lips that look visible.
Jesi A.
Stuart
The colors are rich and the formula is good. I like the different color choices and their are options for everyone! You do have to re-apply but the color is worth it. I like the size and can easily bring it anywhere. I would buy again and hope to try more colors.
Yera C.
Overland Park
Beautiful pigmented color lipsticks! I usually always buy this because there is not much product but it's worth the buy! I purchased this at sephora at the mall. I always go there to buy more. I recommend to you!