Smashbox Image Factory Airblush Whipped Cheek Color

Smashbox Image Factory Airblush Whipped Cheek Color Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Ana L.
Clermont, FL
Ohh I love this airblush whipped cheek color, it's light and it blends perfectly, the color is beautiful ad it looks very natural which is the look I always try and go for. It last all day, I use it regularly for work. I really like it and most definitely will buy again.
Alaesia V.
Love this product a lot! It has a very good texture and a little goes a long way. It's very nicely pigmented and is a beautiful color in my opinion. It leaves you with a nice with a sun kissed glow. Don't put too much or it the blush will look very strong.
Jihan S.
San Diego, CA
Very good product. It was very useful and I would say it is pigmented. Also , It was easy to blend so I recommend others to get it as well. I have deep skin tone so I would say it's good for that as well !
Meliah S.
Victorville, CA
I loved this so much! The color was so nice I just had to really dust the brush before I used it. I'm to fair for the whole color. It was long-lasting and looked airbrushed
Savanah N.
Very cute product, I enjoyed this on the face and even as a lip tint! The pros are that it is very blendable and deposits a good amount of pigment without coming off as "too much". I definitely think that the product is a little more on the expensive side, but is worth it if you fall in the love with a certain color.
Lupitaaa 👅.
santa ana
omg i love things from smash box i love all their products and the airbrush is so easy to blend one of my favorites its best for olive skin i have olive skin but since I've been traveling my skin is now tan ii love buy it again and really recommend for you guys
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This is a lovely cheek color by Smashbox. I am obsessed with it. Great quality and looks so good on cheeks. It is super easy to blend and comes out great when applied. Easily buildable.  It is good value for money, i will buy it again and recommend it to others.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
This color is so beautiful and easy to work with. If you want a lighter more sheer look it's easy to do with less product. If you want a bold look or even to use it as a beautiful crease color for eye shadow it comes off as a beautiful vibrant hot pink
Mia N.
These blushes are really pretty & pigmented. I'm a brown skin girl so this color looked really pretty on my skin. Sometimes i have trouble finding a really nice blush for my skin but these are really great. I would definitely recommend me these.
serena g.
I love this pigment because it is very bold and pops out. The only thinh about it is that it can get a little messy, but eithee then that it is easy to blend and is very shimmery.i would totally recommend this to others!
Anileydis C.
Que tal este producto?? pigmenta bien? vale su precio