BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Image Factory Airblush Whipped Cheek Color Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Savanah N.
Very cute product, I enjoyed this on the face and even as a lip tint! The pros are that it is very blendable and deposits a good amount of pigment without coming off as "too much". I definitely think that the product is a little more on the expensive side, but is worth it if you fall in the love with a certain color.
Lupitaaa 👅.
santa ana
omg i love things from smash box i love all their products and the airbrush is so easy to blend one of my favorites its best for olive skin i have olive skin but since I've been traveling my skin is now tan ii love buy it again and really recommend for you guys
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This is a lovely cheek color by Smashbox. I am obsessed with it. Great quality and looks so good on cheeks. It is super easy to blend and comes out great when applied. Easily buildable.  It is good value for money, i will buy it again and recommend it to others.
Alaesia V.
Hartford
Love this product a lot! It has a very good texture and a little goes a long way. It's very nicely pigmented and is a beautiful color in my opinion. It leaves you with a nice with a sun kissed glow. Don't put too much or it the blush will look very strong.
Mia N.
These blushes are really pretty & pigmented. I'm a brown skin girl so this color looked really pretty on my skin. Sometimes i have trouble finding a really nice blush for my skin but these are really great. I would definitely recommend me these.
Amber T.
monroe, MI
Smashbox are known for consistent affective products and they did not disapoint me this time. Product bought at sephora and was reasonable priced. I will repurchase this item. Love smashbox they are just so good!
Melody🍒 B.
Pinellas Park, FL
Sooo beautiful!! So pigmented, very rich, lasts a long time( I use primer), blendable, buildable if needed. It's one of my faves in my beauty bag right now. Highly recommend. Definitely gonna buy it again.
Kelsi H.
Owensboro, KY
I really loved this blush. A little goes a long way. You can really do a bold look of even subtle. It’s also very easy to blend. It’s most best in my onion for medium skin to dark skin. I would deff buy this again.
Meliah S.
Victorville, CA
I loved this so much! The color was so nice I just had to really dust the brush before I used it. I'm to fair for the whole color. It was long-lasting and looked airbrushed
Yaliyah S.
I like this I only used this product once and I would totally buy again if I had the money. But other than that the color is amazing it lasts a long time and I would recommend to anyone who loves color.
Anileydis C.
Que tal este producto?? pigmenta bien? vale su precio