BY SMASHBOX

Lia R.
Puyallup
If I were being honest Smashbox is not one of my favorites but if I had to rate this pallet out of all of them this would be my favorite but I do wish that the eyeshadows were a little bit more creamy I like creamy products especially for my face and it's a little on the dryer side but I would use it and I guess I would buy it again but this wouldn't be something that I would use every single day.
Kate D.
Due West , SC
This is such a BEAUTIFUL color palette. Perfect for the holidays or even for a girls night out! It is incredible pigmented and bright, so you don't have to waste any product. It is easy to apply and great for on the go. 10/10 would recommend. Love it!
Maria S.
Mckinleyville, CA
I think that these are great eyeshadows for beginners it's a great everyday palette that can easily be switched into night by adding some more dark colors. I have brown eyes and this makes them pop I would recommend this
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
It was okay, I thought it would of had a bit more pigment to it. Easily to apply, hard to blend without overshadowing others. It looked like a great product in the nice packaging, but sadly it was not for me, but might be for someone else. I know everyone is different.
Amanda C.
Perfect mini pallet to throw in your travel makeup bag, the packaging is decent for the price. I have brown eyes and these colors make it pop. I like to use the lightest shade as a lighlight also and it works great!
Yolanda P.
Wish there was a bit more ....sparkle to this pallet. Not a good choice for me but I know better now..... hoping to see better things in future
Daniel W.
Dadeville, AL
Blends very well and great colors! I would defiantly but this and the colors make every eye color pop, I have brown eyes and it makes them pop
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I love this palette! The colors are so unique and pigmented. They look great blended together, and create a really interesting look.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I'm not big on any of the holiday sets. I feel that they are of poorer quality for some reason. Lots of fall out and less pigmented.
Tamara R.
Beautiful colors, great pigment. Smashbox never disappoints. Shadows are very long lasting. Would have enjoyed a brush with it