BY SMASHBOX #64 in Highlighter

Brooke T.
I love smashbox cosmetics. The only issue I had with this was that I wish it was bigger and had more product in it. I bought it off their website. And in my opinion I think that it was a little expensive just for two shadows :/
Destinee M.
moneta
This item had great packaging in my opinion and was long lasting but it just wasn't my color and was a little harsh.. didn't really like it but the good thing is if you like bright colors this is for you.
Selina E.
Stockton, CA
This product is amazing. It has blush and a highlighter which, I love highlighters. This highlighter works so, good. I wear this every single day. The scent is alright but, it looks so, beautiful on my skin and yes I would buy it again.
Morgan S.
Alexandria
This highlighter duo is AMAZING!!! I love it! It's such a gentle finish on the skin! I use it when I'm going out on the weekends typically! The pros are that it's a two in one who doesn't love that?? Yes I will be buying this again!
Brittany J.
I love the two toned bronzer and blush. It is always great to get two products in one and you can even use them both in your look! There are a variety of different colors and it goes on flawlessly.
Ali K.
Beeville, TX
This highlighter duo is one of my favorites. I use it on the daily because you can use less for casual and more for a night out. I get mine at bealls and it is a wonderful product and it last a long time!
Astrid M.
Mcminnville, TN
It wasn't my color, but it was a great product and really pigmented Highlighter Duo - Smashing Femme Fatale ( Unboxed ) - Smashbox - Cheek - Highlighter Duo - 2g/0.07oz
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
I love smash box duos so much, they are extremely practical and so useful. The compact itself has a matte texture so you won't drop it, has a good grip. Just enough pigmentation that it doesn't appear cakey yet not too sheer. These have been around a long time; they know what they are doing! Never can have too much smashbox duos!
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
If your a girl you know you love a sexy highlight ✨ I have never had such a amazing highlighter until I tried smashbox ! On the more expensive side but so worth it and omg the smell when you have it on just smells so good ! Not cheap ! I hate cheap makeup 💄 but you know when you get a good buy and have to share ! Ladies look 👀 no further ! SMASHBOX highlight ✨✨🌟 try it and I know you will buy it !
Lily O.
Can I I just start off with these are so blend able. They are creamy and vibrant. They are highly pigmented there. I love how there is a lot to choose from. I don’t find there to be a scent. I like the compact their in the packaging is cute and convenient and the color selection is just well put together.