BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Highlighter Duo in Femme Fatale
  • "love this highlighter duo. it’s so pigmented and nice. it doesn’t leave chunks of glitter all over your face. it’s fabulous . definitely recommend!" in 6 reviews
Destiny W.
Sauk Rapids
This product is good, I like using it sometimes but there are other highlighters that I like a lot better. For me it had a more flat finish. It was very easy to apply just not my favorite.
Lana S.
I do love a two for one in colors. I like to use the darker shade as a blush and the lighter shade I’ll wear it as an illuminator. It lasts a long time because I don’t wear all over my face just in very small areas.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this duo.it travels well and a little goes a long way and it is good when going on vacation the price point is great and it is easily accessible to all I would totally recommend this to anyone looking to spice up their make up looks it makes for a great finish
Brittany C.
Ventura
Purchased at: Macy's
Are usually really like Smashbox but for this one it didn’t do very much for me the color wasn’t the right color had a little bit of sparkle to it which I don’t like I like more of a shimmer
Cassidy🖤🌹// 1.
lebanon
Purchased at: ULTA
I loveee, and me being me I love small sizes because I love being able to take it with me. It blended easy and looked so good. I have dry skin so I thought I wouldn’t like it and yet it looked soo great.
Brittany J.
I love the two toned bronzer and blush. It is always great to get two products in one and you can even use them both in your look! There are a variety of different colors and it goes on flawlessly.
Hannah K.
I love this highlighter!!! It is my favorite and I would highly recommend it. Gentle and effective on the skin for giving you a goddess glow. It is my holy grail!!! I love it and the price is right!!!!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
lauren s.
Yaphank ny
Purchased at: Macy's
Okay I will admit I'm a little bit sad because they discontinued my absolute favorite pink highlighter but that being said I tried this product out and I really liked it!
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
I love smash box duos so much, they are extremely practical and so useful. The compact itself has a matte texture so you won't drop it, has a good grip. Just enough pigmentation that it doesn't appear cakey yet not too sheer. These have been around a long time; they know what they are doing! Never can have too much smashbox duos!