Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Sidney l.Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Maryammodel😊 K.Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Pamela A.

BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
  • Im thinking of buying this but i want to make sure it is ...1 Answers
  • I have been meaning to try different foundation from the ...1 Answers
Leighanna M.
loved this foundation when i tried it i got a sample size of it at a counter i used one full size tube about 3 years ago and then switched to another that i was referred to but smash box never dissapoints from their primer to foundation with face products. it is a bit heavy and you can notice its there thats the one con i would admit if your not looking for the heavier full coverage look dont purchase or set aside for those night outs.
Ashley G.
New York
I have oily skin with large pores, and now the early signs of aging.... aka small wrinkles. I LOVE this foundation because it feels light when you put it on, and has a nice cover that actually moves with your skin. Meaning, it doesn't settle into fine lines and pores. Some foundations, especially ones targeted towards oily skin, go on flawlessly but by the middle of the day your face starts to look dry and patchy. This looks just as flawless 10 minutes to 10 hours later!
Kris S.
Amherst, OH
This is a very good product the quality is really good for the price you have to pay you can always order online through eBay comes as Brandon now I would highly recommend this to everyone even if they ordered it through Sephora
Seriously... This foundation is light weight but full coverage (for me anyway) and it doesn't crease throughout the day. I work nearly 20 hours on Friday and it keeps my makeup fresh and new all day and night. I'd recommend to anyone with normal to combination skin.
Shelley R.
Elizabethton , TN
This stuff has amazing coverage! It's silky and doesn't clog your pores or dry out your skin. Definitely lasts all day long! Goes on easily with no mess! I love that it has SPF too! Highly recommend!
Marissa C.
Love this foundation!! I have no problems with separating and it does last all day. I think a lot of problems people experience have to do with their routine- not beginning with a moisturizer, followed by a primer for example, your skin is going to be dryer and continue to dry out. Additionally, you have to make sure if you're using a water based foundation such as this one, it is imperative you use a water based moisturizer and primer as well to prevent separation (much like when you add oil to a glass of water, and the oil keeps together and does not actually MIX with the water). This provides the perfect amount of coverage and one bottle has lasted me quite sometime. What I will say however is I HATE the pumps that have become so popular. I feel like so many people lose so much product by assuming their bottle is empty when the pump either clogs or simply cannot reach, but if you open the bottle there is still product inside.
Andrea B.
Menifee, CA
Smashbox products are great. I love the SPF added in as well. Ive since stopped using foundation as much, but I still use their primers every day. Their foundation goes on smooth and doesnt settle too much in fine lines. Overall pretty good product.
chloe B.
medina , OH
i really like this foundation! blends really easy, a little bit of product goes a very long way. it has great coverage and super pigmented but doesn’t leave your face looking cakey. it also has a lot of shades to choose from!
Leiny M.
I did not love this foundation. My skin felt dry, it looked dull. Unfortunately this was recommended by a Sephora employee and she told me it was hydrating, I learned my lesson, sales are sales. Do your homework and know what you need when your going to but it.
Dariela J.
Altus, Oklahoma
I didn't like this product at all it left my skin really ugly and I started breaking out it was so hard to apply all over the face and it was so dry never would buy this again
Vianca G.
Arvin, CA
Is this foundation good for oily skin ?
Lizetth M.
Is this a good foundation? My skin is so sensitive that I have a hard time with foundations
Keyla C.
Pinehurst, TX
How does this hold up threw the day for oily to dry skin ?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Melina R.
Brawley, CA
I been looking for new foundation, I have oily skin. A friend recommended me this smashbox. but I'm not sure if this will work for me. Any recommendations??