BY SMASHBOX

A liquid concealer that masks dark circles and imperfections. Smashbox High Definition Concealer covers imperfections and dark circles with a weightless, good-for-your-skin liquid formula that leaves a natural finish and provides buildable coverage. Cell-energizing Ribose renews the appearance of skin, and soft focus pearls deflect light to minimize the appearance of blemishes and fine lines.

• Which is better....smashbox concealer Smashbox High Defi...2 Answers
  • Work good? hide bags well?1 Answers
  • Is this worth all the hype? Is the nyx hd concealer a dupe? 1 Answers
Smashbox High Definition Concealer
  • "such a lightweight concealer that covers up the dark circles beautifully. and that's coming from a girl with the racoon eyes. i love this product and i definitely recommend it. " in 11 reviews
  • "nice concealer that provides long-wearing coverage. blends easily, but does not always stay-put, even with use of powder following application. the tube may be tiny, but you truly only need the tiniest amount of the product to conceal even the darkest of undereye circles. " in 7 reviews
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this concealer! Very heavy coverage. Not very blendable at all but it definitely covers blemishes and dark circles well. Smashbox is a trusted brand so this is a go to!
Jeri L.
Bradenton
I received this from a friend. It’s a pretty thick crime so it needs to be blended. Definitely put it on after you moisturize so it can move on your skin. It does last all day even in heat.
Cassie M.
Bellflower, CA
Love this concealer! I use it daily. Especially after a long night of very little sleep with 2 kids that keep me up, this is a much needed part of my make up routine. Works great!
Andrea R.
imperial, CA
I love it! One of my top concealers, long lasting and covers perfectly every blemish. You need to blend it carefully, it’s kinda heavy when you use more than drops. Great buy!
Chelsea B.
Ashland
I have very fair skin. I use this as a highlighting concealer and also an under eye concealer. Lasts long throughout the day and gives great coverage. Also looks great in photos. I love this concealer. It is definitely my go to.
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
This saved my life. The week of my sisters wedding I dropped a shoe off the shelf at work and ended up hitting just above my eyebrow. I had a pretty gross bruise. I was so worried about it showing in her pictures. But this saved the day. Filling covered the bruising and looked great in the pictures. Not I use it to cover troublesome acne marks regularly
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
Out of all of the concealers I've used, this one definitely tops off as my holy grail.  It blends effortlessly with my foundation, but still provides the coverage I need. I use this underneath my brows and on my dark spots and I always get compliments on how clean my brows and flawless my skin looks whenever I use this foundation.
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
This product isnt bad but it could be better, only has about a medium coverage which is good when you want to be more on the natural side without showing all your imperfections.. but definitely not for someone that loves a full coverage concealer.
Lindsay L.
This truly is the best concealer i've ever used. It is definitely on the pricey side but it is long lasting and works well with my foundation. It is definitely buildable. I have already bought it several times and it works wonders underneath the eyes when tired.
Kaila D.
Hickory, NC
this is great. i love the coverage and the color is the perfect match for my skin. its not buildable and patchy which is great. the packaging is cute and its good for under eyes and blemishes. i would totally recommend to other friends who match my skin type
Christina S.
Nampa, ID
Is this an expensive brand? what others does it compare to?
Taylor K.
Does this cover small scars on the face?
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Does any one else have really oily skin? If so, do you think this is a good product?
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Full coverage or what???
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Does this give a very thick, matte finish? I got some serious bags under my eyes most days (college student probs) and I need something that gives me some full coverage.