Smashbox Heat Wave Eye Shadow Palette

Smashbox Heat Wave Eye Shadow Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smashbox Heat Wave Eye Shadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Fantastic palette - just like all of Smashbox's Eyeshadow palettes. Absolutely worth every penny. Highly pigmented and beautiful shades. Love them all!” in reviews
“I love neutral tones and looked for awhile before settling on this set. I absolutely LOVE all the colors, the ease and smoothness of the application and feel of the product. It stays on great all day and I highly recommend giving it a try!” in reviews
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I'm just gaga for this palette! You can't get better than Smashbox when it comes to cosmetics and the neutral tones in this collection really make my blue eyes pop. There is enough variety in the colors that I can use it for base, contouring, and highlighting the various parts of my eye.  If you don't already have this, it is an essential for any make up collection. Go get it!
Greensburg, PA
I really like this palette. It has some nice colors and I just bought it recently from sephora. I've only had it a week but have been able to mix and match it everyday and still have more combinations to go. I also want to try the other collections.
La Quinta
When you blend the color onto your eye, a lot of pigment is lost. I love the shimmer shades, but the matte shades are blotchy. Not worth the price. The colors don’t match the name or scheme of heat/fire.
Received as a gift from my mom and I couldn't have been happier with this palette for summer. Great mix of shades, all with shimmer. Highly pigmented, can be used alone or with primer, I can't really tell a difference either way that I've used it. A little goes a long way with these colors. Great for summer days when you just wanna use a little sweep of shadow with your mascara. These are more warm toned colors that I normally would steer away from, but this palette is even wearable for people that tend to gravitate towards cool tones. Very blendable, esp with other shadows. This is a nice neutral starter palette for someone just getting into collecting them. I bought one as a baby shower gift to go in a mommy basket. She was delighted.
Moreauville
The heat wave palette is probably one of my favorites from smashbox! I order most of my makeup online, it comes in very nice packaging, I used this product so much, I literally have to purchase another.
I got this as a gift from a friend and I do enjoy this product.  The eyeshadows are quite pigmented and easy to blend.  I do not get use out of every color, but my favorites are the two transition shades on the top row.  I use them almost every time I apply my makeup.  The bottom metallic shimmer shade works really well as highlight.
O Fallon, IL
The first thing that wowed me about this palette was the packaging. It was heavy duty metal, and I loved the sleek look of it. It also came with a huge mirror. All of the colors were pretty, very neutral tones and pigmented with a smooth texture. The only downfall for me was there wasn't really any particular color that stood out or wowed me.
Butler, NJ
Smashbox Heat Wave Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Erin M.
I have had this palette for years. I really like the colors separately. They are nicely pigmented and I like that they can be used wet or dry to create a look. The highlight shade is one of my favorites. However, sometimes they tend to muddy together when using multiple darker shades. The gold is gorgeous!
Ceredo, WV
Absolutely love this item use to almost daily easy to use and great application nice packaging it's a must buy and great product you can't go wrong and it's pretty long lasting!
Georgetown, IN