BY SMASHBOX

Kiss N' Tell: Ballet pink, Hot pink, Icy white, Deep violet, Charcoal, Peony Ready for your hot date? These fun and flirty shadow palettes will have you looking stunning in seconds. In 6 gorgeous shades to always keep him guessing, plus a mini shadow... see more...

Smashbox Heartbreaker Eye Shadow Palette
  • "The Smashbox brand never fails to deliver. The shadows glide on and are generously pigmented. I have a medium skin tone and all the shades from this pallet wore nicely. Easy pallet to wear on casual days as well as for nights when a bit more oomph is needed." in 5 reviews
  • "These eyeshadows are very pigmented, lasts a long time, and I love all the colors in this palette! " in 5 reviews
Madison I.
Small and affordable! Definitely one of my favorite go to makeup items. It's the prefect Size and I use it everyday. You can purchase his at your local sephora. Hope you enjoy as much as I do!!!!!!!!!!
Trang D.
This is my first time using Smashbox eyeshadow and I'm wondering why I didn't try it earlier in life! It blends so smoothly and goes on so evenly. The colors are vibrant and clear, and the container is sturdy. It comes with a small applicator brush, which seems to work as well as a regular eye brush, and blends well.
Jessica G.
Brooklyn
I absolutely love this palette. I use it very often my eye color is hazel and the colors make my eyes pop! It is very richly pigmented and the shadows last all day. I would definitely buy it again! Smashbox Heartbreaker Eye Shadow Palette
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
This is a great palette for spring/early summer. I love the light looks you can create for easy daytime or more dramatic looks for outdoor parties at night. I wish it blended a little better thats my biggest complaint. I would tell a friend about the product but let them know about the plusses and minuses.
Kristen E.
Hessmer, LA
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
I use this pallet when I want a pop of color. I use it when I attend parties or anything of that nature. Very long lasting. Great price for what you're getting. Easy to apply and blends well. Not much kick back. I recommend this to anyone!
savannah j.
Omg , i loveee this palette i use to have it but i used it all but the pigmentation is amazing i see alot of youtubes use it for night looks or bold looks i thing if you guys want something nice and well worth it get this❤️
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Super cute pallet and super cute colors for the season. It was really a convenient size to place in my make up bag while traveling or in my purse. The brush that came with the pallet was just OK but overall the colors themselves are awesome.
Victoria M.
Nashville, TN
This is a great palette for the workplace setting. I like to keep it in my bag because of the neutral colors. You can make so many looks from this one set! Worth the price.
Jacqueline M.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Wanted to LOVE this palette SOO BAD! Bought it around valentines day a couple of years back at Sephora. Most of the colors do not have a good color payoff, sadly :(
Yajaira P.
Ardmore, OK
im wonder about this if is work or not if is fall or not