BY SMASHBOX #22 in Color Corrector

Reduce the appearance of redness and minimize the signs of aging in one simple step! This color-correcting version of our revolutionary Halo powder boasts a formulation of gold, 48 minerals and a powerful peptide to perfect skin. Not only does the advanced powder even out skin tone, but it also provides all-day moisturization with a patented hydration system. Plus, the innovative shaver ensures that you always get the perfect amount of powder for a single application-just twist and apply! Oil-free, talc-free, paraben-free. Convenient travel size. Clinical studies show: 96% saw noticeable reduction in appearance of redness immediately 67% saw decrease in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after 6 weeks 33% saw decrease in appearance of wrinkles around eyes after 10 minutes Halo Yellow Color Correcting Hydrating Powder see more...

• I have really dark circles and I have pale skin. Would anyone sug...1 Answers
  • este produto possui refil?2 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin?2 Answers
Dania M.
I wanted to start playing with color correcting and though that this product had enough to start working with. It applies well, though the green seems to be a little less effective on my skin than the other colors, but WOW does the yellow and orange make my dark circles completely disappear. So happy with this stuff!
Gabby L.
 Covered up what I had to cover up and also has good pigment are use it for a long time so it’s long lasting and I love it it’s best for dark spots and you read this or even some blemishes here and there it’s also easy to blend with a sponge not a brush
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Makeup is my thing I love this product it keeps your skin so nice and firm it doesn’t feel heavy or with a blop of makeup it at a affordable price the smells is manageable it leave you a clean look and easy to use
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Renee D.
Lansing
This was a good product not sure if I would repurchase. But it was easy to apply and it blends beautifully! It seemed to work good for my combo skin. I would really recommend this if you're into color correcting but it's not a go to thing for me
Meaghan B.
Intense full coverage but I recommend a facial moisturizer or primer under it when you put it on if you have dry or combination skin. Such a wonderful makeup line but I prefer liquid.
Carolina A.
Las Vegas, NV
It truly does do its job and i would recommend it! It leaves my skin a bit dry but it has great coverage ! It stays on for the majority. I have combination skin and it works well!
Nicole H.
Stevensville , MD
I like the coverage, but for the price you really don't get much to keep hold you over for a while. Which I really didn't like. But the powder is nice and the coverage is amazing.
Shelby H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I read "hydrating" and truly thought it would somewhat hydrate or at the very least not feel dry. The coverage I would say is minimal to medium and definitely not an all day lasting product. I liked that it added to my coverage without looking cakey. However it was not hydrating at all and I did feel a little dryness to my face after applying. I would recommend reading reviews before buying to see what people found was the best foundation to use with it.
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I like that this amazing product covers not only my redness but my imperfections as well small spot and blemishes.  Leaving my face looking flawless.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
Is this product good for oily skin?
Does it really do what it's claiming to do??
Sandra Regina A.
São Bernardo do Campo
este produto possui refil?
Andrea R.
Wondering how well this works. I have a yellow cover sick that fits wonders for my eyes but I need something with a lot of coverage.
Sara A.
I have really dark circles and I have pale skin. Would anyone suggest baking with this yellow powder to help? Or will my undereyes be really yellow lol.