BY SMASHBOX #35 in Color Correcting

Reduce the appearance of redness and minimize the signs of aging in one simple step! This color-correcting version of our revolutionary Halo powder boasts a formulation of gold, 48 minerals and a powerful peptide to perfect skin. Not only does the advanced powder even out skin tone, but it also provides all-day moisturization with a patented hydration system. Plus, the innovative shaver ensures that you always get the perfect amount of powder for a single application-just twist and apply! Oil-free, talc-free, paraben-free. Convenient travel size. Clinical studies show: 96% saw noticeable reduction in appearance of redness immediately 67% saw decrease in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after 6 weeks 33% saw decrease in appearance of wrinkles around eyes after 10 minutes Halo Yellow Color Correcting Hydrating Powder see more...

• I have really dark circles and I have pale skin. Would anyone sug...1 Answers
  • este produto possui refil?2 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin?2 Answers
Linda C.
The concept was cool. I guess it's the hybrid of loose and pressed powder. Per use you need to rotate the top of the container which grinds the pressed powder into loose powder. however it's a bit too messy for me. the product itself was average to me.
Tracie B.
Love this product. It corrects and even less out my color. Use this product daily as part of my make up routine.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Working with powders when you have dry skin is a 50:50 chance you'll be happy with your results. This sets well and doesn't get patchy over my make up. Feels smooth after its set, you don't really feel it over the skin. The yellow correcting powder is good at neutralizing your skins redness and discoloration from spots and dark under eyes.
zyrah m.
DANBURY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this for all over my face after my foundation. definitely hydrated my face and has such a nice smell. Doesn’t make a mess. and super affordable. I been using this for so long and i still love the result every time
Debbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite color correcting powders on the market to this day!!! It's a cult favorite and classic and every mua needs this. It truly helps correct the darkness and it doesn't look cakey at all. Very long lasting and you get a ton of product
Terri C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My everyday powder! It lasts for such a long time, I usually buy one every year. It's formulated into a buildable coverage powder that feels light. Does not cake up at end of day. Nice matte finish with SPF to protect your skin.
Avy H.
Woodbridge
Does exactly what it claims, it is good on my sensitive skin. Pro is covers well and very full coverage. Con it does an ok job blending. Good for oily skin and some combinations, simple to apply not so easy to blend. I would recommend this to people who can blend very well and are in need of a corrector
Asifa H.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the halo powders. They are so hydrating and don't cause you to look all caked up. The yellow really helps brighten you up! It's translucent so it looks gorgeous on the skin. I also love the packaging. This is a better packaging than Laura Mercier as you don't get powder falling out every time you open the container.
Lilia L.
New Market, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yeah but I'll be fine with you but I'll do anything else that I'll do anything else I can tell her that I'm just wondering if why do I want to have talk about something to me and I just don't know how why she does is it is she can be the aunt I know she said I t
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing!! I use it under my eyes to hide and correct my dark circles and you would never know I had any!! This gives a full coverage look without being cakey looking! I recommend trying this is you want the same results!
Emma S.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for oily skin?
Does it really do what it's claiming to do??
Sandra Regina A.
São Bernardo do Campo
este produto possui refil?
Andrea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wondering how well this works. I have a yellow cover sick that fits wonders for my eyes but I need something with a lot of coverage.
Sara A.
I have really dark circles and I have pale skin. Would anyone suggest baking with this yellow powder to help? Or will my undereyes be really yellow lol.