BY SMASHBOX

Reduce the appearance of redness and minimize the signs of aging in one simple step! This color-correcting version of our revolutionary Halo powder boasts a formulation of gold, 48 minerals and a powerful peptide to perfect skin. Not only does the advanced powder even out skin tone, but it also provides all-day moisturization with a patented hydration system. Plus, the innovative shaver ensures that you always get the perfect amount of powder for a single application-just twist and apply! Oil-free, talc-free, paraben-free. Convenient travel size. Clinical studies show: 96% saw noticeable reduction in appearance of redness immediately 67% saw decrease in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after 6 weeks 33% saw decrease in appearance of wrinkles around eyes after 10 minutes Halo Yellow Color Correcting Hydrating Powder

• I have really dark circles and I have pale skin. Would an...1 Answers
  • este produto possui refil?2 Answers
  • Is this product good for oily skin?2 Answers
Dania M.
Houston
I wanted to start playing with color correcting and though that this product had enough to start working with. It applies well, though the green seems to be a little less effective on my skin than the other colors, but WOW does the yellow and orange make my dark circles completely disappear. So happy with this stuff!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Gabby L.
 Covered up what I had to cover up and also has good pigment are use it for a long time so it’s long lasting and I love it it’s best for dark spots and you read this or even some blemishes here and there it’s also easy to blend with a sponge not a brush
Beauty C.
New Orleans
#4 on my top 5. I love Smashbox. I use products from the line daily. Reliable products, good price point, continually pushing the envelope with cutting edge colors and ideas to keep up in a world where new lines come out every day and dupes are catching up on quality. If this is your price point and you want a consistent matte finish, use this. If you can afford better, don’t skimp on your color correction. You’ll find my favorite on my reviews (hopefully). 😉
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
This product works wonders! I would not recommend for dry skin seeing as if you don’t properly hydrate it WILL look cakey and just overall unflattering. Def pick up a sample and see what works for you!
Dannika W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love that this compact shaves the product so you do t overuse it, or break it apart like some other similar products. Like any powder does, this product (in packaging) does have the loose particles but it’s far better than say- bare minerals for the flyaways! The color blends and smoothies out the pink in my skin, it makes it really even, so when I do wear my foundation, it doesn’t pick up as much pink because it’s camouflaged.
Veronika T.
Encino, CA
I kind of like this powder! It is moisturizes my skin and i like a soft texture of it. Would recommend this product for people who don’t like a thick coverage of their powder
Viry F.
I don't really like smashbox products i think they're prices are a bit high for the quality and this color corrector powder was no different i did not like it at all.
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
I never though that a powder color corrector could work so great, until I tried this one and wow....it works better than most cream color correctors. The price is not too bad but it’s not something I’d go out and get all the time.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
Is this product good for oily skin?
Does it really do what it's claiming to do??
Sandra Regina A.
São Bernardo do Campo
este produto possui refil?
Andrea R.
Wondering how well this works. I have a yellow cover sick that fits wonders for my eyes but I need something with a lot of coverage.
Sara A.
I have really dark circles and I have pale skin. Would anyone suggest baking with this yellow powder to help? Or will my undereyes be really yellow lol.