Smashbox Halo Yellow Color Correcting Hydrating Powder

Reduce the appearance of redness and minimize the signs of aging in one simple step! This color-correcting version of our revolutionary Halo powder boasts a formulation of gold, 48 minerals and a powerful peptide to perfect skin. Not only does the advanced powder even out skin tone, but it also provides all-day moisturization with a patented hydration system. Plus, the innovative shaver ensures that you always get the perfect amount of powder for a single application-just twist and apply! Oil-free, talc-free, paraben-free. Convenient travel size. Clinical studies show: 96% saw noticeable reduction in appearance of redness immediately 67% saw decrease in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after 6 weeks 33% saw decrease in appearance of wrinkles around eyes after 10 minutes Halo Yellow Color Correcting Hydrating Powder

I have really dark circles and I have pale skin. Would anyone suggest baking with this yellow powder to help? Or will my undereyes be really yellow lol.
este produto possui refil?
Is this product good for oily skin?
Start your review of Smashbox Halo Yellow Color Correcting Hydrating Powder!
Munday, TX
When I first bought this product, I wasn’t sure if I would be keeping it. The packaging seemed weird and the price tag wasn’t ideal. But I decided to give this product a fair try since Sephora has such a great return policy. Well, I unexpectedly fell in love and have never looked back since!!! This Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder is literally the most PERFECT powder foundation for my combination skin! It gives me an airbrushed finish, my face looks flawless all day long without becoming cakey or patchy... And the packaging, it turns out, is simply genius. You just twist the top to shave off the right amount of product, no messy loose powder here! The one complaint I’ve seen some people make is that you can’t see how much product is left as you use it,... Turns out, this isn’t really an issue. One of these compacts lasts me close to a year with daily use. Yes, DAILY use,... You really don’t need a lot and the coverage is impeccable. Plus, I’m the type that always has a backup of my favorite beauty products in my closet, so the moment I ran out of this foundation (just last week), I already had another that I bought a month ago. Perfect timing if I say so myself LOL Seriously can’t recommend this enough. Buy it if you want to simplify your routine and look flawless at the same time!
Homestead, FL
This powder leaves an eye brighten affect under your eyes . It’s good for your under eye circles it conceals them very well Smashbox Halo Yellow Color Correcting Hydrating Powder
I discovered this product 10 years ago. I really got obsessed with everything banana color since then. It goes on easily and blends so smoothly. It truely does help with dark eyes!!
Houston
I wanted to start playing with color correcting and though that this product had enough to start working with. It applies well, though the green seems to be a little less effective on my skin than the other colors, but WOW does the yellow and orange make my dark circles completely disappear. So happy with this stuff!
 Covered up what I had to cover up and also has good pigment are use it for a long time so it’s long lasting and I love it it’s best for dark spots and you read this or even some blemishes here and there it’s also easy to blend with a sponge not a brush
Jacksonville, FL
Really didn't like these color correctives. They really wash me out when I put foundation over them. I think it is due to my olive skin tone but I haven't been able to fine one that doesn't make me look sickly.
Lawton, OK
I never though that a powder color corrector could work so great, until I tried this one and wow....it works better than most cream color correctors. The price is not too bad but it’s not something I’d go out and get all the time.
Danbury, CT
I love using this for all over my face after my foundation. definitely hydrated my face and has such a nice smell. Doesn’t make a mess. and super affordable. I been using this for so long and i still love the result every time
Rosemead, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Love the product AND the compact. Easy to disperse the product you need, without shaking the container upside down. i have very red cheeks and prefer the pale look. This helps hide my cherry cheeks. I use it over my normal face powder in my problems areas. highly recommended.
La Mesa, CA
I love this product. Love how it’s a powder, and it’s so convenient. I can take it with me everywhere I go & it works beautifully. I saw many reviews on this and had to get my hands on it and I’m glad I did.