Smashbox Halo Powder Brush #29

Smashbox Halo Powder Brush #29

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smashbox Halo Powder Brush #29!
How would you rate this product?
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
Super cute brush and I love the red!!! I like to use this for my blush and blending my bronzer. I use this brush every time I do my makeup.
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Love using this brush for applying my powder! Blends great and has nice soft bristles that make applying a great experience! Highly recommended!
Crystal P.
Mankato, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
maybe we can be best friends coping with my phone talking about it and saw that you sent me something when I think of it.
Abby E.
Atlanta
My favorite go to makeup brush when it comes to applying my face powder. its soft and evenly applies. Love this brush.
Jessica C.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This was one of the first nicer brushes I added to my collection when I wanted to use better brushes for my looks. It made me feel like my makeup kit was growing up. I noticed a big difference when applying all over powder with this than with any of my older and cheaper brushes.
Gabby H.
Quitman, GA
Smooth and fluffy spreads powders perfectly. Feels nice. Compares nicely to other powder brushes. And looks nice.
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
10/10 , I definitely recommend . This is what you need in your life ! Not too expensive either , so you won’t be disappointed !
Steph J.
Fortworth
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush worked well for me, not my favorite one but gets the job done. I still use it.
Gillian G.
Commack, NY
I really like this powder brush. Allows me to get a good amount of makeup on at a time and blends well
Lucero V.
Quincy , IL
2,370 reviews
hello it is a good product I really like it and I would like to continue trying it and be part of your team

Looking for your answer?