Smashbox Halo Long Wear Blush uploaded by Amber G.Smashbox Halo Long Wear Blush uploaded by W1sgal A.

BY SMASHBOX

Inspired by our best-selling Halo powder! Get a luminous, lit-from-within flush with our new long-wearing blush. The signature grinder shaves off just the right amount, so you'll get the perfect flush every time.

Tips:

Buildable color allows for full control-dust on more color for even rosier radiance.

Buy on Macy's
  • "i'm a huge fan of smashbox products. this blush definitely stays on and has a vibrant pink tone, which is a little too much for my skin. also, the grinding can be a little messy and i find that i waste a little bit of the product. the long-wear of the product is nice though." in 5 reviews
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Smashbox Halo Blush is no joke! Packaging claims this blush provides 12hours of long wear blush and it deliverers. I own two in the shade Blissful . One in my makeup kit and another in my personal collection. Blends very nicely but careful to not over apply because this blush has Extreme pigmentation. It’s long wear durability makes it perfect for film set, minimizing the amount of Blush touch ups I have to do through the day. Also great for sweaty clients or beach shoots. I hands down recommend and would buy again.
Vera F.
I am so mad this products can’t be found on the shelves anymore !!!! I absolutely love the pigment and the razor system ! So easy to use and a little goes long way! I have used it for years . I would definitely recommend this product ! Purchased it at Macys
Casey W.
I love the color pay off of this blush. Originally I thought the packaging was really fun but I accidentally twisted it too much and now I have a mound of loose blush every time I open it and I can’t travel with it until I use it all.
katelin P.
Roseburg
A little of this goes a long way. I have never used a blush like this before the packaging is very unique. You have to twist the top to reveal powder. It’s easy to blend and is a great “pop” of color.
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
Man I HATE when you find the most fabulous, ingenious product ever made, with no hope for a dupe bc it's so unique and different, and then the company goes and discontinues it?? I seem to be someone that constantly has to deal with this situation! It's so frustrating. I don't know why I'm even bothering with this review bc it's been discontinued for awhile now, but maybe I'm hoping Smashbox reads some of these and will bring these magical blushes back. They are amazing. My favorite is Warm Glow and the one I have is down to its last crumb and it's seriously depressing me. I also have Passion, Blissful, Peachy Dream... all beautiful. The grinder delivery system just makes the texture so perfect for blending in to the skin. These almost look like a stain once applied. Not powdery at all and totally seamless! I would be so happy if I could find another one in Warm Glow bc it's seriously stunning.

SmashBox, bring these back!!! 🙏
liilly s.
Smashbox Halo Long Wear Blush these blushes are so beautiful i love how smooth the apply to ur skin and the pigmentation is great a little goes along way i really want all of the color i feel they work for ever skin tone
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
This blush is definitely long wearing. I put it on in the morning and when i come home from work its still on looking great! The price is worth the product. Ibhave fair skin and it matches perfect with my complection. I have tried many blushes that seemed to have an overbearing pink or red tint but this one is perfect!
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
Great face powder! I have tried so many loose and compact powders, and they all leave me with a ash look, or make flaws more visible rather than less ... This one does a great job taking the shine off and adding some light coverage without any evidence I am wearing it. My new go to! Oh it also has a great delivery system , only releasing what you need so you can bring it with you without having it empty out in your purse . Genius!
Melissa M.
Mascoutah, IL
I wasn't sure about this product at first..the price point was a little higher for what i usually pay for blush. But i am totally glad i got it. You get a TON of product...and the formula is total perfection!
Nataly M.
Cathedral City, CA
This is an ok product. I didn't like the fact that I couldn't seal the product back up so it won't spill all over if I accidentally dropped it. It did last me a few months but because I hardly used it. The pigmentation on this product was descent but I honestly wouldn't buy it again
Dana M.
Does it come in a solid form?