BY SMASHBOX #35 in Powder Foundation

Our Studio Makeup Artists Spill Secrets. Not Powder! This Genius Container Releases The Perfect Amount With Every Twist. Skip The Over-powdered, Cakey Look. Even Hd Cameras Can't See This! From Sheer Layers To Medium Coverage, You'll Always Be Flawless.

Tips:

Tap Powder Into Palm. Add A Drop Of Water. Use A Makeup Sponge To Apply A Thick Layer To Areas You Want To Highlight. Let Set, Then Sweep Away Excess.

Benefits:

• Easily Builds Sheer To Medium Coverage That’s Never Cakey Or Over-powdery
  • Visibly Smoothes Skin And Blurs Imperfections, Improves The Look Of Skin Texture And Minimizes Pores While Not Settling Into Fine Lines And Wrinkles
  • Oil-free And Non-drying Formula Controls Shine Without Compromising Radiance
  • Mess And Waste-free Grinder Lets You Freshly Grind Desired Amount Of Powder
  • Doubles As A Setting And Finishing Powder Over Liquid Foundation Or Concealer
  • Suitable For All Skin Types, Even Dry, Oily And Combination
  • Non-acnegenic & Dermatologist Tested
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

For Fresh Powder Every Time, Just Twist The Shaver, Swirl Brush Into Powder And Apply To Face.

Mica, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Water\aqua\eau, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Peat Extract, Gold, Isopropyl Linoleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Silica, Polyethylene, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Barium Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Angel H.
Review for: Porcelain Ivory more...
I usually always have went with a powder foundation but this one is easy to apply and doesn’t make my face look like foundation is caked on. I’m very pale and my skin is sometimes oily but this foundation has great coverage and it makes my skin look flawless! This is my go to foundation powder whether it’s a night out on the town or just out to lunch with the family. This product is always with me where ever I go!Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder Foundation
Caitlin L.
Oklahoma
Review for: Smashbox Halo to Go Hydrating Powder Fair .25 Oz No BOX No Brush more...
This is a decent one to keep in my travel bag. It’s easy to use, and provides an alright amount of coverage. I wouldn’t use it daily. And I don’t find it worth the cost overall. I would honestly rather by a cheaper product and dispose of it after each trip than buy this again. I only gave it 4 stars because my rating is more because of preference and not product failure!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is a great all over the face powder to set your foundation. Sometimes I use it on my entire face, and sometimes just along/above the jawline and hairline so as not to take away from my contour (make it harder to lighten those areas). It's a very fine, very blendable powder and it works wonders!
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Modesto, CA
I couldn’t decide whether I love or hated this product. It’s a nice powder, and it sits okay on my skin but the oxidation just doesn’t do it for me. I’ve tried buying 1-2 shades lighter to counteract it but I still end up looking like I walked straight off the set of Willy Wonka.
Lauren D.
Arnold, MD
Review for: Golden Medium Beige more...
I love applying this powder with a dense foundation brush and stamping and buffing it on. I don’t notice it clinging to dry patches and it doesn’t break up in my t-zone either. Perfect for days I don’t want to mess with liquid foundation and it evens me out pretty well.
Samantha S.
This product did not really work for me it made my fine line on my face very noticeable. It was very patchy on me and made me feel very uncomfortable wearing it. It did not hydrate my skin it made it very dry. Which makes not that much since when I have oil skin.
Lindsey V.
United states
Tried and tested. Hands down my favorite powder. I've tried to go to a less expensive alternative but there's just not one that compares to this product. It's light but offers good coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on your skin and doesn't look caked on al all.
Kaia K.
East Orange , NJ
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I love this setting power. It’s a holy grail for me . I can’t live without it . My makeup looks flawless whenever I use it this . It’s hydrating without being oily . Would recommend it everyone . I will buy this as long they keep making it . My favorite of 2018
Michele W.
Chambersburg
Review for: Warm Light Beige more...
This product has great coverage. It is very lightweight and looks natural when applied. The twist top dispenser is great, especially when you are traveling. It keeps the powder from shaking out from movement.
Wesley S.
Blasdell , NY
I used to use this foundation all the time. I love the lightweight but full coverage. Unfortunately, the price is a bit high for a foundation that doesn’t last very long. Despite the price and not lasting long, I still think it’s a 5 star.
Sheena H.
I am wondering if its heavy or really light on the face?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Do you wear this alone of with foundation? What type of foundation? How good is it for acne coverage?
Faith U.
Arcata, CA
I have only seen the fair one witch is fantastic but a little to dark. Is there a lighter one? like Ivory?
HOLLY D.
Emerson , NJ
Does this cover and smooth out lines in your skin ??
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I'm confused how a powered could be hydrating- does is actually hydrate your skin?

back