Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder Foundation

Our Studio Makeup Artists Spill Secrets. Not Powder! This Genius Container Releases The Perfect Amount With Every Twist. Skip The Over-powdered, Cakey Look. Even Hd Cameras Can't See This! From Sheer Layers To Medium Coverage, You'll Always Be Flawless.

Tips:

Tap Powder Into Palm. Add A Drop Of Water. Use A Makeup Sponge To Apply A Thick Layer To Areas You Want To Highlight. Let Set, Then Sweep Away Excess.

Benefits:

• Easily Builds Sheer To Medium Coverage That’s Never Cakey Or Over-powdery
  • Visibly Smoothes Skin And Blurs Imperfections, Improves The Look Of Skin Texture And Minimizes Pores While Not Settling Into Fine Lines And Wrinkles
  • Oil-free And Non-drying Formula Controls Shine Without Compromising Radiance
  • Mess And Waste-free Grinder Lets You Freshly Grind Desired Amount Of Powder
  • Doubles As A Setting And Finishing Powder Over Liquid Foundation Or Concealer
  • Suitable For All Skin Types, Even Dry, Oily And Combination
  • Non-acnegenic & Dermatologist Tested
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

For Fresh Powder Every Time, Just Twist The Shaver, Swirl Brush Into Powder And Apply To Face.

Mica, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Water\aqua\eau, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Peat Extract, Gold, Isopropyl Linoleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Silica, Polyethylene, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Barium Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

ma Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder Foundation ?is this the best hydrating powder to use in my face can you help me to decide what should i use
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder Foundation ? [product:smashbox-halo-hydrating-powder-foundation] sephora doesn't Carey this product anymore?
Does anyone prefer this to Bare Minerals?
Start your review of Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder Foundation!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder Foundation uploaded by Guadalupe O.
This is super hydrating and it gives me just the right coverage that I need . I love it so much!
Brianna B.
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder Foundation uploaded by Brianna B.
Review for: Porcelain Ivory
I really liked that you can twist it out to get fresh powder. It really keeps from wasting too much product... a little really does go a long way. Application is smooth. It is great for people who do not have 'problem skin' or many issues with their skin. The downsides are that it is not the best for 'fair' people. The color pulls very pink/rosy. So if you have red undertones in your skin, your face may look a little extra red. (If you dont use blush, I guess that's okay though, right? If you have any imperfections this will not cover it, you will need concealer. I actually really liked how my skin looked using this product. It gives an airbrushed effect making your skin look smooth. This photo is after a 16 hour day! And no filters.
Crystal B.
Greenville
This is my all time fave powder....It is pricey but a little goes a long way. Coverage is great, I have cystic acne and this makes it look much less severe. Love the fact that it twists so you don't have powder spilling everywhere all the time. Well worth the money!
Melissa H.
Hayes, VA
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder Foundation uploaded by Melissa H.
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder Foundation uploaded by Melissa H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Porcelain Ivory
It’s ok. I think the fact that it’s hydrating was a negative for my oily skin. Looked great for about an hour and then I was sitting in a pool of oil but may be great for someone with dry skin. I also think this applied a little thick/felt heavy for my taste. Do love that you only shave off what you need which keeps this super hypoallergenic and travels well/stores well since it doesn’t get powder everywhere. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Jacqueline T.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder Foundation uploaded by Jacqueline T.
Review for: Porcelain Ivory
I loved that fact that I could control the amount of powder that came out! Lose powders I always waste product and I hate doing that. It matched my skin perfectly and was easy to blend into my skin! Definitely a must!!
Rebecca H.
Athens, GA
I love the function of this powder, though, I have dry skin and powder just doesn't work for me overall. This is the only one I can get away with wearing.
Marlise C.
Santa Rosa, CA
I lo c e this it works like wonders. It's so flawless on my face . It doesn't mAke that powdery look that I hate
Kat J.
2,113 reviews
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder Foundation uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Porcelain Ivory
I bought this by accident at Ulta, I couldn’t find my usual powder foundation and I think I added this to my cart out of curiosity,... Fast forward to it arriving, and I wasn’t very interested. The packaging seemed weird and the price tag wasn’t ideal. But I decided to give this product a fair try since Ulta has such a great return policy. Well, I unexpectedly fell in love and have never looked back since!!! This Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder is literally the most PERFECT powder foundation for my combination skin! It gives me an airbrushed finish, my face looks flawless all day long without becoming cakey or patchy... And the packaging, it turns out, is simply genius. You just twist the top to shave off the right amount of product, no messy loose powder here! The one complaint I’ve seen some people make is that you can’t see how much product is left as you use it,... Turns out, this isn’t really an issue. One of these compacts lasts me close to a year with daily use. Yes, DAILY use,... You really don’t need a lot and the coverage is impeccable. Plus, I’m the type that always has a backup of my favorite beauty products in my closet, so the moment I ran out of this foundation (just last week), I already had another that I bought a month ago with a coupon at Ulta. Perfect timing if I say so myself LOL Seriously can’t recommend this enough. Buy it if you want to simplify your routine and look flawless at the same time!
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
Amazing product! It's like a higher end version of another beauty company's powder makeup.i wish it wasn't so expensive though.
Em's G.
Review for: Warm Ivory
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder Foundation  This 15g / .529oz of  soft finely milled powder is $45 to $50 for a round tub, equipped with a mirror. The top opens up and the mirror is attached to the lid and the bottom portion has a this built-in "grinder" type twist that allows you to freshly grind the perfect amount for each single application without the fear of mess or over-powdering. No it is not mess and very convenient and effective with each twist.
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder Foundation  is this setting foundation powder that is not heavy on the skin, gives a natural luminous finish when used alone after moisturizing the skin and or to set your makeup look. I noticed that after a week or so of using this product my skin looked smooth and the textured  areas  were minimal. I use this product daily to set my look and it does go on like "WHOA - that is not going to blend out nicely" but after letting it bake, it really does look good.
The product has a soft velvet light coverage and could be built up to your liking. Works great to set the T-zone.
I would like to say that this product can double as a setting powder, foundation, and most of all would accommodate all skin types. I love how no product is wasted and packaging is fancy and creative.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
tisha K.
buddha mandir road nobodaya colony
il y a un mois
Ella D.
il y a un an
Lori D. il y a un an
Ulta has it! I get it there.