Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder
Our Studio Makeup Artists Spill Secrets. Not Powder! This Genius Container Releases The Perfect Amount With Every Twist. Skip The Over-powdered, Cakey Look. Even Hd Cameras Can't See This! From Sheer Layers To Medium Coverage, You'll Always Be Flawless.
Tap Powder Into Palm. Add A Drop Of Water. Use A Makeup Sponge To Apply A Thick Layer To Areas You Want To Highlight. Let Set, Then Sweep Away Excess.
- Easily Builds Sheer To Medium Coverage That’s Never Cakey Or Over-powdery
- Visibly Smoothes Skin And Blurs Imperfections, Improves The Look Of Skin Texture And Minimizes Pores While Not Settling Into Fine Lines And Wrinkles
- Oil-free And Non-drying Formula Controls Shine Without Compromising Radiance
- Mess And Waste-free Grinder Lets You Freshly Grind Desired Amount Of Powder
- Doubles As A Setting And Finishing Powder Over Liquid Foundation Or Concealer
- Suitable For All Skin Types, Even Dry, Oily And Combination
- Non-acnegenic & Dermatologist Tested
For Fresh Powder Every Time, Just Twist The Shaver, Swirl Brush Into Powder And Apply To Face.
Mica, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Water\aqua\eau, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Peat Extract, Gold, Isopropyl Linoleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Silica, Polyethylene, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Barium Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)see more...
Top Questions See all 72 Q&A
& let’s talk about the PACKAGING! It’s amazing and such a smart idea! I love how you twist to get the powder. One twist always gives just enough powder to apply and it keeps the powder fresh. This packaging is very convenient and hygienic! I do think this powder is too expensive for what it is... I mean it is just powder... but I’m going to continue to buy it regardless. The packaging alone seals the deal of the price for me. Its worth the extra money for both a great product and a sturdy and convenient case!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos