BY SMASHBOX #49 in Powder Foundation

Our Studio Makeup Artists Spill Secrets. Not Powder! This Genius Container Releases The Perfect Amount With Every Twist. Skip The Over-powdered, Cakey Look. Even Hd Cameras Can't See This! From Sheer Layers To Medium Coverage, You'll Always Be Flawless.

Tips:

Tap Powder Into Palm. Add A Drop Of Water. Use A Makeup Sponge To Apply A Thick Layer To Areas You Want To Highlight. Let Set, Then Sweep Away Excess.

Benefits:

• Easily Builds Sheer To Medium Coverage That’s Never Cakey Or Over-powdery
  • Visibly Smoothes Skin And Blurs Imperfections, Improves The Look Of Skin Texture And Minimizes Pores While Not Settling Into Fine Lines And Wrinkles
  • Oil-free And Non-drying Formula Controls Shine Without Compromising Radiance
  • Mess And Waste-free Grinder Lets You Freshly Grind Desired Amount Of Powder
  • Doubles As A Setting And Finishing Powder Over Liquid Foundation Or Concealer
  • Suitable For All Skin Types, Even Dry, Oily And Combination
  • Non-acnegenic & Dermatologist Tested
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

For Fresh Powder Every Time, Just Twist The Shaver, Swirl Brush Into Powder And Apply To Face.

Mica, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Water\aqua\eau, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Peat Extract, Gold, Isopropyl Linoleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Silica, Polyethylene, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Barium Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Kayla C.
Review for: Golden Medium Beige, Porcelain Ivory more...
I love this powder! It’s so great for dry skin! I’ve been using this product for years and I couldn’t imagine not having it in my life. I use it every day to set my foundation and it works wonders. It goes on so soft and it doesn’t leave my skin looking cake-y or over powdered. I always keep two different shades of this product, one for my everyday pale self and another for when I am tan or have a spray tan! I also use the darker shade out of the two to give myself a very natural contour!
& let’s talk about the PACKAGING! It’s amazing and such a smart idea! I love how you twist to get the powder. One twist always gives just enough powder to apply and it keeps the powder fresh. This packaging is very convenient and hygienic! I do think this powder is too expensive for what it is... I mean it is just powder... but I’m going to continue to buy it regardless. The packaging alone seals the deal of the price for me. Its worth the extra money for both a great product and a sturdy and convenient case!
Angel H.
Review for: Porcelain Ivory more...
I usually always have went with a powder foundation but this one is easy to apply and doesn’t make my face look like foundation is caked on. I’m very pale and my skin is sometimes oily but this foundation has great coverage and it makes my skin look flawless! This is my go to foundation powder whether it’s a night out on the town or just out to lunch with the family. This product is always with me where ever I go!Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder
Rebecca K.
Review for: Porcelain Ivory more...
I got a mini size of this and LOVE it.  WAY better than Bare Minerals!  It's full coverage, looks great all day, and goes on really smooth.  I have dry skin and this didn't make me look cakey and powdery, it just looks natural, but covers!  I think the price is outrageous though, so I don't purchase it, but it is a great product!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is a great all over the face powder to set your foundation. Sometimes I use it on my entire face, and sometimes just along/above the jawline and hairline so as not to take away from my contour (make it harder to lighten those areas). It's a very fine, very blendable powder and it works wonders!
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Ripon, CA
I couldn’t decide whether I love or hated this product. It’s a nice powder, and it sits okay on my skin but the oxidation just doesn’t do it for me. I’ve tried buying 1-2 shades lighter to counteract it but I still end up looking like I walked straight off the set of Willy Wonka.
Lauren D.
Arnold, MD
Review for: Golden Medium Beige more...
I love applying this powder with a dense foundation brush and stamping and buffing it on. I don’t notice it clinging to dry patches and it doesn’t break up in my t-zone either. Perfect for days I don’t want to mess with liquid foundation and it evens me out pretty well.
shannon f.
I LOVE this product!! The price is much, but it really is an amazing powder! it makes my face so soft and beautiful! i have very oily skin and it does a great job at creating a matte look on it. I love this product and highly recommend it!!
Michele W.
Chambersburg
Review for: Warm Light Beige more...
This product has great coverage. It is very lightweight and looks natural when applied. The twist top dispenser is great, especially when you are traveling. It keeps the powder from shaking out from movement.
Wesley S.
Blasdell , NY
I used to use this foundation all the time. I love the lightweight but full coverage. Unfortunately, the price is a bit high for a foundation that doesn’t last very long. Despite the price and not lasting long, I still think it’s a 5 star.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I have the shade light/neutral. It’s very full coverage while leaving your skin soft and smooth! It’s my go to everyday powder I can wear it with liquid or alone and still have great coverage. It’s great for my dry skin.
Sheena H.
I am wondering if its heavy or really light on the face?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Do you wear this alone of with foundation? What type of foundation? How good is it for acne coverage?
Faith U.
Arcata, CA
I have only seen the fair one witch is fantastic but a little to dark. Is there a lighter one? like Ivory?
HOLLY D.
Emerson, NJ
Does this cover and smooth out lines in your skin ??
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I'm confused how a powered could be hydrating- does is actually hydrate your skin?