BY SMASHBOX #54 in Powder Foundation

Our Studio Makeup Artists Spill Secrets. Not Powder! This Genius Container Releases The Perfect Amount With Every Twist. Skip The Over-powdered, Cakey Look. Even Hd Cameras Can't See This! From Sheer Layers To Medium Coverage, You'll Always Be Flawless.

Tap Powder Into Palm. Add A Drop Of Water. Use A Makeup Sponge To Apply A Thick Layer To Areas You Want To Highlight. Let Set, Then Sweep Away Excess.

• Easily Builds Sheer To Medium Coverage That’s Never Cakey Or Over-powdery
  • Visibly Smoothes Skin And Blurs Imperfections, Improves The Look Of Skin Texture And Minimizes Pores While Not Settling Into Fine Lines And Wrinkles
  • Oil-free And Non-drying Formula Controls Shine Without Compromising Radiance
  • Mess And Waste-free Grinder Lets You Freshly Grind Desired Amount Of Powder
  • Doubles As A Setting And Finishing Powder Over Liquid Foundation Or Concealer
  • Suitable For All Skin Types, Even Dry, Oily And Combination
  • Non-acnegenic & Dermatologist Tested
  • Cruelty-free

For Fresh Powder Every Time, Just Twist The Shaver, Swirl Brush Into Powder And Apply To Face.

Mica, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Water\aqua\eau, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Peat Extract, Gold, Isopropyl Linoleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Silica, Polyethylene, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Barium Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• Do you wear this alone of with foundation? What type of foundatio...3 Answers
  • I use the Smashbox 15 Hour Hydrating foundation. Would this powde...1 Answers
  • Is this similar to cover fx platinum? I've been l... Be the first to answer!
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I have the shade light/neutral. It’s very full coverage while leaving your skin soft and smooth! It’s my go to everyday powder I can wear it with liquid or alone and still have great coverage. It’s great for my dry skin.
Rebecca K.
Review for: Porcelain Ivory more...
I got a mini size of this and LOVE it.  WAY better than Bare Minerals!  It's full coverage, looks great all day, and goes on really smooth.  I have dry skin and this didn't make me look cakey and powdery, it just looks natural, but covers!  I think the price is outrageous though, so I don't purchase it, but it is a great product!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This is a great all over the face powder to set your foundation. Sometimes I use it on my entire face, and sometimes just along/above the jawline and hairline so as not to take away from my contour (make it harder to lighten those areas). It's a very fine, very blendable powder and it works wonders!
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Ripon, CA
I couldn’t decide whether I love or hated this product. It’s a nice powder, and it sits okay on my skin but the oxidation just doesn’t do it for me. I’ve tried buying 1-2 shades lighter to counteract it but I still end up looking like I walked straight off the set of Willy Wonka.
Shano. B.
Merced, CA
This stuff is amazing. It does everything from a standalone powder foundation....to a beautiful finish setting powder. It’s very hydrating and smooth which works a LOT better for my skin as opposed to other powder foundations. It seems to be kinder to “mature” skin also.
Lauren S.
Review for: Natural Tan more...
I love the finish that it leaves! And shaving it with every use, that also makes for a fresh compact every time. I bought it at Sephora after trying 3 (total) different powders. I will definitely be sticking with this powder for now on.
Wesley S.
Blasdell , NY
I used to use this foundation all the time. I love the lightweight but full coverage. Unfortunately, the price is a bit high for a foundation that doesn’t last very long. Despite the price and not lasting long, I still think it’s a 5 star.
Holly C.
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
I usually buy makeup for Walmart or places like that. So this was a bit more expensive than I’m used to. But this is the best powder!! I absolutely love it! It’s not cakey and doesn’t make your face look dry. Will definitely buy it again and would totally recommend it!!!
sarah k.
Menlo Park, CA
Review for: Neutral Light Beige more...
I use this in the light shade. I really like it because it blends all my makeup together but doesn't look cakey since it is hydrating. I have combination skin and this is perfect for me. I also like the packaging because you can twist it to get the perfect amount of powder out which is much better than most loose powder packaging and makes it super convenient. Highly recommended!
Lucy P.
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
Wow this is literally so amazing! Makes my pores disappear and looks great on skin! It does sit a little heavier on my skin but you can use it with any kind of liquid foundation to make it look more flawless! Definitely like this product! I only gave it 4 stars because I prefer lighter make up on my skin but it is great for a fancy make up
Sheena H.
I am wondering if its heavy or really light on the face?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Do you wear this alone of with foundation? What type of foundation? How good is it for acne coverage?
Faith U.
Arcata, CA
I have only seen the fair one witch is fantastic but a little to dark. Is there a lighter one? like Ivory?
Emerson, NJ
Does this cover and smooth out lines in your skin ??
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I'm confused how a powered could be hydrating- does is actually hydrate your skin?