BY SMASHBOX #32 in Powder Foundation

Dark A powder that reduces fine lines & wrinkles in 10 minutes? It s not magic, it s new Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder . Halo is the first anti-aging powder with the science of skin care built in. It s advanced formulation of pure gold, 48 minerals, 11 amino acids and a powerful peptide deliver powerful anti-aging benefits while the patented hydration system continuously revitalizes skin for a brighter, more radiant complexion all day. Halo s innovative built in shaver gives you the perfect amount of luminous loose powder every time with no mess. Finally, a powder that multi-tasks as much as you do. Clinical studies show: After 10 minutes there is a 33% decrease in the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes. After 6 weeks of use, there is a 67% decrease in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles overall. Includes a custom Kabuki Brush for flawless application. & see more...

• Do you wear this alone of with foundation? What type of foundatio...2 Answers
  • I use the Smashbox 15 Hour Hydrating foundation. Would this powde...1 Answers
  • Is this similar to cover fx platinum? I've been l... Be the first to answer!
Brianne R.
(I use this in the Light shade.) I love this powder! I love the way it blurs fine lines and gives a bit of glow to my sensitive combination skin. It looks wonderful as a base over BB cream, and it works as a finishing powder without drying out my skin or making it look flakey. I buff it on with a kabuki brush in circular motions and it looks amazing. As someone who prefers loose powder, this powder is perfect for me, because it's a solid block of powder that you shave just enough off the block for one use. You get the benefits of loose powder but it travels well. It lasts a long time, too. With daily use, the mini that came in one of Smashbox's try-it kits lasted a good six months!
Karin W.
Tulalip, WA
This is by far the best powder I've found for my current needs. As I have gotten older my skin has changed and many of my favorite go to powders just do NOt work anymore hey accentuate fine lines, pores and wrinkles. This stuff though this stuff is amazing! I couldn't ask for a better powder it helps finish flaws and not highlight them I also love I can choose how much to use at a time. The little travel versions are very handy to! This is one of only a handful of beauty products I have repurchased!
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I have used this for over 6 years now. And I must say it is a very good product. It has a decent coverage without being heavy on your skin. It goes good with my dry skin and even my friend with sensitive oily skin loves it. I am glad that I found it as I was weary of makeup before this. It is on the pricier side, but it lasts a long time. I especially love that it is not all loose powder which can sometimes be a disaster. In this case you can shave as much as you need.
Lindsey L.
I don't know what I would do without this product in my daily make up routine every day. I bought the accompanying kabuki brush that allows you to change the length of the bristles for sheer to medium to even more coverage depending on your mood that day. This goes on seamlessly and looks flawless with any make up or alone - love it!!!! I've been buying this non stop and it's been a part of my regular make up beauty regimen for at least 2 years or more now
Lani D.
Mililani, HI
Review for: To Go, Light Medium
I totally love this product! I'm not a huge powder fan but I started using this after I apply my liquid foundation and it make my face flawless. I love the fact that you can choose the amount you "shave off" without wasting product. It almost looks like an airbrushed look. This forever will be a staple in my makeup bag! The only con is that there is no way to tell when you are running out.
Oli G.
Addison, IL
So far best powder I used so far . It is not cheap but you get what you paid for which is perfection . It last a long time and it's really easy to apply . I love the smooth finish and the coverage is great . As far as lines and blemishes go it covers and makes them non exist-ant. In the summer it stayed on my face all day no problem .
Neha P.
Tustin, CA
Review for: To Go, Light Medium
This foundation product is so light and goes on smoothly. I don't like to wear too much makeup on a daily basis. So I'll conceal my discoloration and redness and my under eye and I'll brush all of this foundation over my face. It's light weights and covers what I need to cover. It gives me an even skin tone finish.
Lindsay P.
Panama City, FL
Favorite powder of all time! I was using the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder, when I tried this one, it was a saving grace for my under eye area! I love the colors, as well as the undertones. It seems to really brighten, and photographs amazingly! Would repurchase 1000000 times over! Pricey, but worth it
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I use the Smashbox Camara Ready BB cream with this powder on top for an everyday natural look. Or sometimes I just wear this powder alone. It blends in well and holds oil at bay. Leaving a nice matte but skin like finish all day! I love it! Although it's a little pricey I recommend that everyone try it!!#contest
Heather D.
Houston , TX
This is my go to powder. It is good quality and has a great medium coverage. My favorite thing about this is how you just create the amount of loose powder needed. You twist the top to scrape the solid powder into a loose powder. This makes it much neater than some other loose powders I have used.
Sheena H.
I am wondering if its heavy or really light on the face?
Faith U.
Arcata, CA
I have only seen the fair one witch is fantastic but a little to dark. Is there a lighter one? like Ivory?
HOLLY D.
emerson , NJ
Does this cover and smooth out lines in your skin ??
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I'm confused how a powered could be hydrating- does is actually hydrate your skin?
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Does this powder live up to the hype?