26 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #31 in Powder Foundation

Dark A powder that reduces fine lines & wrinkles in 10 minutes? It s not magic, it s new Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder . Halo is the first anti-aging powder with the science of skin care built in. It s advanced formulation of pure gold, 48 minerals, 11 amino acids and a powerful peptide deliver powerful anti-aging benefits while the patented hydration system continuously revitalizes skin for a brighter, more radiant complexion all day. Halo s innovative built in shaver gives you the perfect amount of luminous loose powder every time with no mess. Finally, a powder that multi-tasks as much as you do. Clinical studies show: After 10 minutes there is a 33% decrease in the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes. After 6 weeks of use, there is a 67% decrease in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles overall. Includes a custom Kabuki Brush for flawless application. & see more...

• Do you wear this alone of with foundation? What type of foundation?...1 Answers
  • I use the Smashbox 15 Hour Hydrating foundation. Would this powder ...1 Answers
  • Is this similar to cover fx platinum? I've been l...Be the first to answer!
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
(I use this in the Light shade.) I love this powder! I love the way it blurs fine lines and gives a bit of glow to my sensitive combination skin. It looks wonderful as a base over BB cream, and it works as a finishing powder without drying out my skin or making it look flakey. I buff it on with a kabuki brush in circular motions and it looks amazing. As someone who prefers loose powder, this powder is perfect for me, because it's a solid block of powder that you shave just enough off the block for one use. You get the benefits of loose powder but it travels well. It lasts a long time, too. With daily use, the mini that came in one of Smashbox's try-it kits lasted a good six months!
Terra D.
Terra D.
Arlington, WA
Review for: Fair
So this is my go to higher end face powder. I usually get it at Sephora. It's one of the more affordable brands there and with me being kind of a newbie at makeup I wanted to practice before I bought the more expensive stuff. Anyways, it's super easy to use. Just get a powder brush and apply. I'm docking one star because since I'm a pale girl who was living in Hawaii when I bought it, I got a little tan and then had to buy a whole new one to go with my coloring. Still fabulous but now I have to wait for my tan to go away before I can use it again. Covers great though!
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this powder. I love, love, love the idea of shaving off only what you need for each use so u get the benefit of a loose powder without all the mess. The color blends well. It can look heavy over liquid foundation if you don't apply it just right. I learned how to make it work though lol. I think it is a little pricey but I do like it. I guess it depends what you want to spend and what you are looking for. It does also have the added benefit of having some good for your skin things in it. Why not get some nutrients etc while you wear your makeup:)
Karin W.
Karin W.
Tulalip, WA
This is by far the best powder I've found for my current needs. As I have gotten older my skin has changed and many of my favorite go to powders just do NOt work anymore hey accentuate fine lines, pores and wrinkles. This stuff though this stuff is amazing! I couldn't ask for a better powder it helps finish flaws and not highlight them I also love I can choose how much to use at a time. The little travel versions are very handy to! This is one of only a handful of beauty products I have repurchased!
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for over 6 years now. And I must say it is a very good product. It has a decent coverage without being heavy on your skin. It goes good with my dry skin and even my friend with sensitive oily skin loves it. I am glad that I found it as I was weary of makeup before this. It is on the pricier side, but it lasts a long time. I especially love that it is not all loose powder which can sometimes be a disaster. In this case you can shave as much as you need.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what I would do without this product in my daily make up routine every day. I bought the accompanying kabuki brush that allows you to change the length of the bristles for sheer to medium to even more coverage depending on your mood that day. This goes on seamlessly and looks flawless with any make up or alone - love it!!!! I've been buying this non stop and it's been a part of my regular make up beauty regimen for at least 2 years or more now
Rashee G.
Rashee G.
Review for: Medium
Such clever and fun packaging. I had great fun turning the dial every time I needed more powder. Great coverage and color range. You will definitely find a match. I like that you turn a dial to take out how much product you need. No wastage and you do not have product all over the place. I did not feel cakey after applying or a heavy feeling that you get after you apply certain powders. Hydrating for sure.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Conroe, TX
Review for: To Go, Light
I really like this powder when its first applied. It smooths over fine lines and doesn't settle into them. My problem is that it gives very light coverage. It's best worn over a bb cream or foundation. Also the lightest shade is still too dark for me. The coolest feature is how the container is twisted to shave off only the amount you need. It's definitely much cleaner to use than most loose powders.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
Review for: Fair
This products lasts forever! Or it seems that way, at least. It's about the same price as a regular foundation, so you're really getting value for your money. I love it for days when I'm in a hurry and want to get good coverage, especially over zits or other redness. It's also great for hot summer days because it doesn't look cakey and it stays put. Good colors, but they could use a few more.
Lani D.
Lani D.
Mililani, HI
Review for: To Go, Light Medium
I totally love this product! I'm not a huge powder fan but I started using this after I apply my liquid foundation and it make my face flawless. I love the fact that you can choose the amount you "shave off" without wasting product. It almost looks like an airbrushed look. This forever will be a staple in my makeup bag! The only con is that there is no way to tell when you are running out.
Sheena H.
Sheena H.
I am wondering if its heavy or really light on the face?
Faith U.
Faith U.
Arcata, CA
I have only seen the fair one witch is fantastic but a little to dark. Is there a lighter one? like Ivory?
Gabrielle f.
Gabrielle f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this line shimmer or is it matte?
Baileigh A.
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I'm confused how a powered could be hydrating- does is actually hydrate your skin?
Katelyn O.