BY SMASHBOX #49 in Powder Foundation

Description Our studio makeup artists spill secrets. Not powder! This genius container releases the perfect amount with every twist. Skip the over-powdered, cakey look. Even HD cameras can't see this! From sheer layers to medium coverage, you'll always be flawless. More Details For fresh powder every time, just twist the shaver, swirl brush into powder and apply to face. How To Use Tap powder into palm. Add a drop of water. Use a makeup sponge to apply a thick layer to areas you want to highlight. Let set, then sweep away excess. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Oil, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: MICA , ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE , COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE , POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE , HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER , ZINC STEARATE , SYNTHETIC WAX , WATER\AQUA\EAU , HYDROXYLATED LECITHIN , LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT , PEAT EXTRACT , GOLD , PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-14 , SILICA , POLYETHYLENE , DIMETHYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLIC ACID/POLYSTYRENE ETHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER , BARIUM SULFATE , DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE , HEXYLENE GLYCOL , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , BUTYLENE GLYCOL , ETHOXYDIGLYCOL , DISODIUM EDTA , SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE , PHENOXYETHANOL , POTASSIUM SORBATE , SODIUM BENZOATE , [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77492) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) , BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) , CARMINE (CI 75470) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] “Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.” see more...

• Do you wear this alone of with foundation? What type of foundatio...2 Answers
  • I use the Smashbox 15 Hour Hydrating foundation. Would this powde...1 Answers
  • Is this similar to cover fx platinum? I've been l... Be the first to answer!
Nae B.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Golden Medium Tan
Pretty good powder to be honest! It doesn’t leave a cakey mess on my face and i truly appreciate that. Its a biiiit pricey but i think the formula really is worth the $49! Smashbox always has amazing products and this was no exception
sarah k.
Menlo Park, CA
Review for: Neutral Light Beige
I use this in the light shade. I really like it because it blends all my makeup together but doesn't look cakey since it is hydrating. I have combination skin and this is perfect for me. I also like the packaging because you can twist it to get the perfect amount of powder out which is much better than most loose powder packaging and makes it super convenient. Highly recommended!
Lindsey E.
Review for: Warm Ivory
Found this at some random cosmetics table at a street fair today and it was the only piece of makeup that wasn't dollar-store variety. I snatched it up and got it home only to find that it's AMAZING and everything I've been wanting in a powder. I love that a grater twists to shave off a little powder at a time and that it feels soft and velvety as soon as I put it on. It blends out nicely, too.
Lucy P.
Review for: Warm Ivory
Wow this is literally so amazing! Makes my pores disappear and looks great on skin! It does sit a little heavier on my skin but you can use it with any kind of liquid foundation to make it look more flawless! Definitely like this product! I only gave it 4 stars because I prefer lighter make up on my skin but it is great for a fancy make up
Maydean S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this power its very light and very good for someone that is dry because it's hydrating. Goes on very smooth and also love how it came out anyone can use this powder
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Light Medium
I'm really into this so far. I use it as a setting powder and got a sample of this at Sephora because my NYX setting powder was trash. I wore this to a wedding and there was no flashback, I didn't feel like my undereye circles came through quickly and it's a nice fine powder that goes on easily. It's pretty great so far.
Daniel H.
Seattle
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is great! The formula applies evenly and provided great coverage. My favorite part of this foundation is that I get freshly milled powder every time I use it. I was worried at first it wouldn’t have very much product but I have had mine for a while and haven’t run out yet!
Bayfront-Beauty B.
Corpus Christi
Review for: Warm Ivory
I love this product! It is a powder mill so it makes it easy for you if you want to pick more or less product on the brush. It is great for setting foundation and is extremely long lasting. It is one of my top 2 favorite powders that I ALWAYS keep stocked in my vanity.
Jeri S.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this packaging! It is really cool to produce fresh powder on demand. I used this product with another brand of foundation, and I always wondered if it would be more effective if I used the matching foundation and powder...either way, it's a good product and the packaging is A1.
Ayla S.
Ridgeland, MS
Review for: Neutral Light Beige
I just got this product and I have to say.. I really like it. It has such a natural finish that I love. I wish it had more coverage but it is build-able. The component is easy to use!
Sheena H.
I am wondering if its heavy or really light on the face?
Faith U.
Arcata, CA
I have only seen the fair one witch is fantastic but a little to dark. Is there a lighter one? like Ivory?
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I'm confused how a powered could be hydrating- does is actually hydrate your skin?
Gabrielle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this line shimmer or is it matte?
Katelyn O.