Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Bronzer uploaded by Ashley B.Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Bronzer uploaded by Annie R.

BY SMASHBOX #80 in Bronzer

This revolutionary bronzer imparts a gorgeous sunkissed glow while dramatically minimizing the signs of aging. Halo is packed with high performance ingredients like gold, 48 minerals and a powerful peptide to perfect skin and get you glowing. Its patented hydration system delivers time released moisturization for a radiant, healthy complexion all day. Simply twist the shaver for the perfect amount of bronzer for a single application. In a universal true bronze shade that works on every skintone and never looks orange. Clinical studies show: After 10 minutes, there is a 33% decrease in the appearance of wrinkles After 6 weeks of use, the overall appearance of fine lines & wrinkles are reduced by 67%. Oil-free, Talc-free, Paraben-free. Halo Hydrating Perfecting Bronzer see more...

Dalther R.
Dalther R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So beautiful product! I actually use this with my clients. It's a pretty finish really smooth and very easily bendable. Love SmashBox products and makeup! Have a few of this Brands.. So Cool! I recommend this product for all of my friend and Pro, also I would definitely repurchase this product to all comunity. Its a great brand, of course! really minimizing the signs of aging...

Muy bonito y lo utilizo con mis clientes tanto en sombra de ojos como iluminador, esto como un highlighter. Tiene bonito acabado, muy suave y muy fácil de usar. ¡Amo los productos y el maquillaje de Bobbi Brown!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this stuff! I am one of those fair-complected people who has to special order Korean foundation, because I cannot find a color light enough in American products, lol! this bronzer is so great because I can dispense a very small amount of product and never waste from having to shake off a brush. I can control how dark it is with great accuracy. love it!
liatt c.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
This is a great item. It is the perfect size for travel and a great shade. I love that you can control how much gets on your brush by how much you decide to shave off. it lasts a lot longer then a normal compact bronzer and wont break into pieces if dropped. it works in a similar way to a pepper grinder.
L'Erin R.
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it blends the lights and the darks to mix the colors so that it's a even highlight so that you have a bronze but you're not too dark or not to light it's a perfect mixture of color it's a grade on my fair complexion and gives me a highlighted cheekbone look that I love
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Lakeside, CA
I was very hopeful in using this product and unfortunately it left me feeling very cakey and did not blend easily. It is affordable but for my oily skin it did not work out well. The packaging was very cute and maybe this would work better on someone with drier skin types.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Hollywood, FL
Very disappointed with this product. I didn't do it for me. It left my face feeling dry and cakey and did not blend the way it was supposed to. I would not buy this product again, but maybe it did not mesh well with my skin type. Maybe they can make a better product
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Too messy when I only want a small amount and then there's loose powder everywhere and the color is not right for me. I prefer a darker bronzer with a little shimmer/sparkle that is very light when applied to the skin. I just don't like a flat look in my bronzer.
Sophia D.
Sophia D.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this. The fact that you shave product off to get the perfect amount is so cool. but if you shave too muchit gets all over and spills out of the container. this product was supposed to be a good idea, but it was a flop. I would not repurchase.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this bronzer from Sephora after a worker in Sephora recommended it. I got home and used it once and it was not the right shade and did not look good on my skin tone. I returned it and got the Benefit Hoola and now I use that and have not looked back.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Independence, MO
I loved this product, it's great!! I was a little apprehensive at first. I got this product from Ipsy to try it out. It goes on smooth and it's easy to apply. It does wonders for the rest of the makeup that i use daily. I definitely recommend this product!