Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Bronzer uploaded by Ashley B.Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Bronzer uploaded by Annie R.

BY SMASHBOX #73 in Bronzer

This revolutionary bronzer imparts a gorgeous sunkissed glow while dramatically minimizing the signs of aging. Halo is packed with high performance ingredients like gold, 48 minerals and a powerful peptide to perfect skin and get you glowing. Its patented hydration system delivers time released moisturization for a radiant, healthy complexion all day. Simply twist the shaver for the perfect amount of bronzer for a single application. In a universal true bronze shade that works on every skintone and never looks orange. Clinical studies show: After 10 minutes, there is a 33% decrease in the appearance of wrinkles After 6 weeks of use, the overall appearance of fine lines & wrinkles are reduced by 67%. Oil-free, Talc-free, Paraben-free. Halo Hydrating Perfecting Bronzer see more...

Sabrinda L.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not that good I wished I love it but I new I wasn’t because the packaging it comes in I love pressed powder not a fan of the way it comes in built love the shade apply decent wouldn’t recommend tho.
Chrissy F.
Oakland
This ended up being to orange for my skin. I don't hate it but I definitely don't love it. After trying it for 6 months I gave it to my sister. I probably would have continued using if I had a better tool or was shown how to use it. I bought at Macy's and they didn't show me how to use it.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is awesome. Smashbox is a great brand and I always really love their products. Good quality but also a good price point. Works well. Easy to find online or in stores. I recommend Smashbox as a brand to other beauty bloggers. Great find!
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once again Smashbox nailed it with their Halo Moisturizing Powder! Like the rest of their product line, it does the job without being too heavy or obvious. Although the case would lead you to believe you were about to try pressed powder, there is a shaver on top of the powder. So, just before application, you turn the shaver, the powder becomes loose, and you get the lightness of loose powder and the coverage of pressed. This powder works wonders on fine lines and although it moisturizes your face all day long, it doesn't contain oil. We all know what happens if we put heavy, oily powder on our face everyday - acne! The only thing I would warn anyone about is using too much of this product. One of the many reasons you pay more for this product is because it lasts so much longer than the stuff from the supermarket. So, spend the money, buy a good brush for application, and don't get too excited with this amazing powder!
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So beautiful product! I actually use this with my clients. It's a pretty finish really smooth and very easily bendable. Love SmashBox products and makeup! Have a few of this Brands.. So Cool! I recommend this product for all of my friend and Pro, also I would definitely repurchase this product to all comunity. Its a great brand, of course! really minimizing the signs of aging...

Muy bonito y lo utilizo con mis clientes tanto en sombra de ojos como iluminador, esto como un highlighter. Tiene bonito acabado, muy suave y muy fácil de usar. ¡Amo los productos y el maquillaje de Bobbi Brown!
Krista T.
DuPont, Wa
What I like most about this product is the compact container itself. It cleverly releases bits of product at a time and definitely reduces wasting product. However I don't find this product to be a must and had difficulty blending this product into my skin
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good bronzer from Smashbox. It blends perfectly and is easy to apply. I like it a lot. It works very good for a natural look. I recommend it, it is good for contouring and making you look radiant and smooth. Good Product and good quality.
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this formula on mature people and those with normal to slightly dry skin. It fades like crazy on those with oily or severely dry skin. Turns very muddy which is a shame because the foundation version is great.
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So nice on your skin if your skin is really dry that day. Lasts all day on the skin and I love the packaging, it makes it so easy to dispense the product without wasting any!
Tinah C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bronzer. I'm asian and purchased this bronzer for contouring and it's lasted me months. Great product. Stays put all day. True to color. Excellent for contouring. When I do run out I will be purchasing this agan and I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone!!