BY SMASHBOX

Pearl A precision click-through pen for a dewy, gorgeous glow - anywhere. The creamy, shimmery formula changes the way light reflects off of the face to imitate a beautifully lit photo every time you use it. Highlighting Wand, Pearl see more...

• Is this a dewy or matte look? As well is it good for sensitive an...1 Answers
  • does this work better than powder highlight?1 Answers
  • Does it actually work ? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This highlighter works very well but sometimes leaves the face wet and Dewey but a shine finishing powder takes care of that and still leaves the light look on your face." in 1 review
  • "Very smooth an it gives a great Glow people should try it it blens great love how it feel an it look great after great if you put it in the bone check " in 1 review
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Smash box is at it again! I love highlighters, they bring out your eyes and provide that perfect sparkle to your face that everyone needs. Pigmentation is fabulous in this, if you're not too much of a shimmer highlighter fan than you may want to test it out first. I only gave this 4/5 because simply I'm not a huge fan of liquid highlights but it's a gorgeous glow once I've applied and buffed it out!
Ipek M.
Ipek M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was at a Sephora beauty class and I used this as my highlight. At the store I really enjoyed the color payoff I got however once I got home it was a different story. I felt that it didn't do much for me. It was a very subtle highlight while I'm more into the "see the glow from miles away: kinda highlight girl. I had only received a sample at the store but I wouldn't buy this highlight.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
I love the highlight that it gives me. So far this has been my favorite highlighter. The only thing that I don't like about this highlighting wand is that sometimes too much of the product comes out and I end up having to rub it in with my finger. I got this product for $29, a little bit on the pricey side but it's one of the named brands, so I feel like it's worth it the money.
Rose G.
Rose G.
This highlighting wand is perfect. I never knew what these were until a friend of mine told me so I bought it to test it out. It glides onto my skin smoothly and lasts all day. The shade is great and matches lots of skin tones. I use it everyday and it doesn't smudge or wipe off. I would definitely recommend it for those looking for an all day highlighter.
Erin K.
Erin K.
I really like this when I first apply but I feel that the effect wears off pretty quickly. So, while it looks great, plan to reapply throughout the day to maintain your look. I have combination skin and I think this would be good for any skin type really. I do recommend it if you don't mind reapplying.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this highlighter! It's so convenient the way it goes on and it looks nice. It lasts a really long time and the packaging is great. It's a little pricey and is a little more runny than a normally like and dispenses out more than I usually need, but the finished look is always great!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks amazing. I love the idea of being able to draw on the highlights exactly where you want them. Smashbox always makes great products and I expect this to be just as fabulous as everything else I've tried of theirs. I will definitely be looking for this on my next shopping spree.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Lewisville, NC
This highlighting wand works great my sister purchased this product and I used it. I loved how it looked on me and it went perfect with my skin tone. Another thing I love about it it's that it is long lasting which means it doesn't wear off quickly. I recommend this product
Diana M.
Diana M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This wand is fabulous! Great product. Looks beautiful on camera for a healthy glow. The best part is the packaging. Don't throw it away! When its all gone, pop off the end of the wand. U can unscrew it and it comes out and u can..... REFILL IT!!!! GENIUS SMASHBOX THANK YOU!
Jess W.
Jess W.
Tidioute, PA
This is a very bright highlighter which is great! I use it mostly for under eye circles and it covers them extremely well! It's very pigmented so you don't need to use a lot of it, which is good makes the product last longer. Would definitely recommend to others to use!
Katie H.
Katie H.
I normally get dark circles under my eyes that are a pain to cover, would this work?
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
About how much product would you say is in the pen? Do you think it will last you a while or do you foresee problems with the product drying out?
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
St George, UT
Do you find this product works best over or under foundation. Also, is it best used under the eye or on the cheek bone?
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Portland, OR
I have been looking into highlighting tools and want to know where to start. any advice?
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really pale skin would this look dark on it?