Smashbox Halo Highlighting Wand
High-wattage Highlighting Has Always Been Hot In Our L.A. Photo Studio. Our Makeup Artists Are Loving This Easy-to-use Liquid Illuminator and We Totally Understand Why. The Precise Click-through Pen Delivers A Pop Of Dewy, Gorgeous Pearl Or Golden Iridescence That Leaves Skin Looking Totally Lit-from-within. Flip The Switch Without Glitter. It's The Way To Glow (And Strobe) Like A Pro!
Extend The Glow To Collarbones.
- Reflects Light To Accentuate Your Best Facial Features
- Click-through Precision Pen For No-mess Application
Use Applicator To Brush On Highlights To Top Of Nose, Cheeks, Brow Bones, Cupid's Bow, Chin And Corner Of Eyes. Blend With Fingertips.
Water\aqua\eau, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Lecithin, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Lysine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Magnesium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate
Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Red 36 Lake (Ci 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
- "i prefer powder highlighters but figured i'd give this a try and it did blend very well! it brightened up my face while not making an obvious highlighter effect which is what i personally like. the wand makes it easy to apply and use which was helpful since i'm not the best at makeup application." in 15 reviews
- "Very smooth an it gives a great Glow people should try it it blens great love how it feel an it look great after great if you put it in the bone check " in 1 review
- "This highlighter works very well but sometimes leaves the face wet and Dewey but a shine finishing powder takes care of that and still leaves the light look on your face." in 1 review
I usually apply this on when I have just done my foundation and then go about my powders and I’ll apply a powder highlight to set it all
I wouldn’t ever buy it again. It was a waste of money!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos