MakeupFace MakeupTinted MoisturizersSmashbox
Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25

Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25

An all-in-one, SPF primer-powered tinted moisturizer has lightweight, natural-looking, dewy coverage that hydrates skin for up to 24 hours. Coverage: Light Finish: Natural Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily SPF: SPF 30 and UnderIngredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This skin-tint moisturizer is primer powered for all-day wear and a healthy-looking glow.

How is the coverage? And how long does it last
I’ve never been a huge tinted moisturizer fan... I like the idea, but in practice the ones that I have tried haven’t been great. Greasy. Never dries. Moves all over. Makes me too shiny, so on and so forth. I have found the one though - Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 is amazing! I wanted something to even out my skin tone and provide enough blemish coverage to be able to wear eyeshadow (my main love) and be comfortable with my face matching. Have any of yall tried this or different tires moisturizer? What did you think??
Is this product worth it? i’ve read the coverage is high enough to be similar go a foundation, is it still a go vs getting a foundation?
Start your review of Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25!
Jerri C.
Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Jerri C.
Review for: Light Neutral
I was on the search for a tinted spf that stayed on my face and blended in well! This makes it look like I’m not wearing anything on my face but still evens out my skin tone!
Emily R.
Austin, TX
Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Emily R.
Four stars because the shade range is trash BUT it is sheer so one shade could work for lots of different people with different tones
Lisa N.
Saint Amant, LA
Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Lisa N.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I bought this during the Ulta beauty 50% off sale. I’ve been wanting to try it but didn’t want to spend $36 not knowing if it would be worth it and since covid they won’t let us sample. So when the sale happened I decided it was time. I typically use Too Faced born this way foundation which is my holy grail for a full face but I was looking for something light for work that won’t get greasy by the end of the day and still gives me that coverage I need. So I have been using this tinted moisturizer for a week now and I have to say... I absolutely love it! It is more coverage than your typical tinted moisturizer but dosent feel heavy. It dosent transfer to my face mask and my face does not get oily at the end of the day AT ALL. The color blends in so effortlessly and it also has SPF in it which is great because I hate to use spf under foundation Bc it gets so greasy! This is definitely my new go to product for a light makeup day! And in my picture posted below i showed what one swipe looks like... once blended in it looks so natural but covers all of my rosacea. This product is a must try if you want a light coverage!
Kailey S.
Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Kailey S.
Review for: Light Medium
Yes yes and yessssssss. Literally the best tinted moisturizer with spf. A litttttttttle dewy which is probably because of the spf but literally makes my skin look perfect. My skin glows and it even covers blemishes even though one coat is a light coverage. Obsessed and going to use it all summer. So perfect for pool or beach when you want a tiny
Bri S.
Shakopee, MN
Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Bri S.
Review for: Medium Tan
I bought this from Sephora, a lady that worked there helped me shade match. I got medium tan, which works really great for me! This tinted moisturizer is somewhat buildable and really nice if you just want light coverage. I use it when I don’t want a full face of makeup but my skin is slightly red and blotchy. It really makes me feel like my skin is glowing. I would say the only thing I don’t love about this product is that it does not last long at work (I am a server who works 8-11 hour shifts). Overall, I would recommend.Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25
amber M.
Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by amber M.
Review for: Medium Tan
This is amazing. I wanted a very light coverage that covers my dark circles and spots slightly but without it being caked. This works magic! Doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup, looks very natural but yet covers everything that I desire it to and it makes my skin GLOW. I love it 100% pick this up. Especially since it has spf so it's perfect for the summer!!!
Julie G.
Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Julie G.
Review for: Fair Light
So honestly I didn’t know if I should put primer on before or after this but either way it looks great. Very light and silky smooth going on. A bit pricey but worth it
Makena H.
San Diego, CA
Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Makena H.
Review for: Light Medium
I’ve only used it three times, but I can honestly and confidently say I am already in love with this new tinted moisturizer! This product features: + 12 shades, ranging from fair to deep + SPF 25 + a built-in primer that helped my makeup look amazing for over 16 hours despite heat, glasses, and a face mask + a lightweight, breathable formula with buildable, light to medium coverage + a natural, glowy finish that would work well with all skin types, especially dry and combination + hydrates and nourishes skin with hyaluronic acid, rose extract, niacinamide, goji berries, gold, and peptides I would definitely repurchase this myself. Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Shanna T.
Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Shanna T.
Review for: Dark Neutral
Beautiful finish! Wears amazing throughout the day! Consistency is thick but it feels so lightweight, even after all day of wear! This is new favorite skin tint for sure
Rebecca K.
Royersford, PA
Smashbox Halo Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 uploaded by Rebecca K.
Review for: Light Neutral
I am inlove with this moisturizer! I usually put on foundation when I leave the house to cover up sun spots and redness, but this covers it all up! I honestly haven’t worn my foundation in weeks. This product is so light it doesn’t feel like I put anything on my face and I love that it has spf 25 😊😊😊 highly recommend
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
il y a 2 mois
Tracy F. il y a 2 mois
I haven't tried it. I do love the tarte tinted moisturizer. I also switch up my primers to fit the foundation. Have you tried bb creams ?
Shilpa S.
Euless, TX
il y a 3 mois
Nikki M. il y a 2 mois
I have oily skin and I love this. I just set my T zone and it works out perfectly for me.
Olivia H.