Smashbox Girls on Film Cream Eye Liner & Travel Brush Set uploaded by Jodi p.

BY SMASHBOX

Sepia Create the perfect frame in a flash! Precision definition is a snap with our cult-fave liner and go-everywhere brush. The smooth formula allows for completely customizable application, whether you want a perfectly lined or more smudged look. Ingredients : Cream Eye Liner : Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Nylon-12, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax , Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vegetable Oil , BHT, Phenoxyethanol [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines , Ferric Ferrocyanide , Manganese Violet , Blue 1 Lake , Carmine , Yellow 5 Lake , Bismuth Oxychloride , Chromium Hydroxide Green , Chromium Oxide Greens . Cream Eye Liner & Travel Brush Set, Sepia. see more...

• I need a new liner brush for gel liner! Is this a good one it does...1 Answers
  • Does it dry quickly or smudge easily?1 Answers
  • Does it dry quickly ?1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I started buying this eye liner about 4 years ago. And I will never go back to my old eye liner. The brush is much more precise than an eyeliner pen. It also lasts way longer. I had this stuff for over 6 months without running out. Occasionally I just skimmed off the top layer and added a few drops of contact solution and washed the brush to make sure it wasn't getting gross. And it was as good as new. This eyeliner is amazing. I will never go back to eye liner pens.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
fitchburg ma, Massachusetts
I love this eyeliner it stays all day and never smudges but I won't use it again because the brand tests on animals but other then that it is a lovely brand the pigments are wonderful I have tried many other products from this brand but since hearing about the animal testing I won't use it again.
Jodi p.
Jodi p.
Orange, CA
I love this eye liner so much, great staying power. I can wear all day at work without needing touch ups. I'm impressed with how the color stays so nice throughout an entire 8 hour shift. I'm so busy all day and rarely have time to touch up. Smashbox has always been a favorite.
Jade F.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love doing a cat's eye with this eyeliner. The brush is absolutely great and the eyeliner just glides on it is a little pricey, but I feel like it is worth the splurge. If you are going to drop money on a make up item I would recommend this.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
I use this when I go on a lot of trips. It doesn't dry out fast. It lasts a long time. Very nice packaging. Great prices. Very easy to apply and blends very well. I'd recommend this to anyone who loves cream liners.
Kasey G.
Kasey G.
Dallas, TX
I don't use this often because it takes more time, but whenI do I am always pleased with the results. Because you put it on with a brush, you have more control over the shape and lines.
Marden K.
Marden K.
The smash box cream eyeliner is perfect for making the purrfect cat eye. It's so easy to maneuver the brush and the product lasts all day which is a definite plus.
Nelida C.
Nelida C.
Lomita, CA
Smears a lot and very thick and dries out my lid. very pigmented but not and easy application but I love the brush but for other gel liner products
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA
Amazing, perfectly pigmented, and glides on smooth. I love how I can get a thin line or a thick depending on how much product I put on my brush.
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
El delineador en crema de smashbox es muy bueno y mas con su brochita es muy practico este set ademas a todas nos gustan los productos smashbox
Brooklynn R.
Brooklynn R.
Is this eye liner easier to use than the pencil?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
I need a new liner brush for gel liner! Is this a good one it does anyone have any other suggestions! I'll try drugstore or high end!! I need a nice sharp line for winged liner! Thanks!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Does it dry quickly or smudge easily?
Lupe A.