Smashbox Girls on Film Cream Eye Liner & Travel Brush Set uploaded by Jodi p.

BY SMASHBOX

Sepia Create the perfect frame in a flash! Precision definition is a snap with our cult-fave liner and go-everywhere brush. The smooth formula allows for completely customizable application, whether you want a perfectly lined or more smudged look. Ingredients : Cream Eye Liner : Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Nylon-12, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax , Kaolin, Microcrystalline Wax , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vegetable Oil , BHT, Phenoxyethanol [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines , Ferric Ferrocyanide , Manganese Violet , Blue 1 Lake , Carmine , Yellow 5 Lake , Bismuth Oxychloride , Chromium Hydroxide Green , Chromium Oxide Greens . Cream Eye Liner & Travel Brush Set, Sepia. see more...

• I need a new liner brush for gel liner! Is this a good one it do...1 Answers
  • Does it dry quickly or smudge easily?1 Answers
  • Does it dry quickly ?1 Answers
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
fitchburg ma, Massachusetts
I love this eyeliner it stays all day and never smudges but I won't use it again because the brand tests on animals but other then that it is a lovely brand the pigments are wonderful I have tried many other products from this brand but since hearing about the animal testing I won't use it again.
Jade F.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love doing a cat's eye with this eyeliner. The brush is absolutely great and the eyeliner just glides on it is a little pricey, but I feel like it is worth the splurge. If you are going to drop money on a make up item I would recommend this.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
I use this when I go on a lot of trips. It doesn't dry out fast. It lasts a long time. Very nice packaging. Great prices. Very easy to apply and blends very well. I'd recommend this to anyone who loves cream liners.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA
Amazing, perfectly pigmented, and glides on smooth. I love how I can get a thin line or a thick depending on how much product I put on my brush.
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
El delineador en crema de smashbox es muy bueno y mas con su brochita es muy practico este set ademas a todas nos gustan los productos smashbox
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
This cream/gel liner is really creamy and goes on well with this brush. The brush is okay but I wish it was thicker
Ana C.
Ana C.
Great eyeliner travel set! I take this with me everywhere. It is always in my makeup bag. It works great!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
This eyeliner and travel brush is amazing, I'm in love with the quality and price I highly recommend it
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Great set & the brush is amazing! Love this eyeliner kit from smash box and love how long it lasts!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love!!! Long lasting and convenient for traveling on the go and a little expensive
Brooklynn R.
Brooklynn R.
Is this eye liner easier to use than the pencil?
Lupe A.
Lupe A.
Does it dry quickly ?
Christina H.
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Does it dry quickly or smudge easily?
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need a new liner brush for gel liner! Is this a good one it does anyone have any other suggestions! I'll try drugstore or high end!! I need a nice sharp line for winged liner! Thanks!