BY SMASHBOX

Dusk - Pinkish bronze, Tan, Blushed Pink, Dark bronze, Champagne A gorgeous fusion of illuminating silk-like powder to get skin glowing. Customize your glow with this fusion of silk-like shimmering powders. The flattering shades work on every skin tone and can be swirled together for a multi-hued effect or used alone. The illuminating formula gives skin a gorgeous lit-from-within radiance. Makeup developed by the artists at Smashbox Photo Studios Cruelty Free see more...

• I've never tried this product is it any good and is it safe for s...1 Answers
  • I received this product recently in a kit. I love the colors of i...1 Answers
  • Is there chunky glitter in this or is it smooth?1 Answers
Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights Powder
  • "I love this product because it creates a soft, subtle glow with just the right amount of color and shimmer when it catches the light." in 3 reviews
  • "a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I have an extremely fair skin tone and this works just great for me." in 1 review
  • "It took me over a year to hit pan on this powder." in 1 review
  • "i absolutely enjoying this, the color combination is perfect , use it when i need a slight pop of color to my cheek bones. " in 1 review
Hailey R.
I absolutely love this it's extremely pigmented, so be careful it's buildable and it's a really pretty color when all used together. Even though I am pale I can still use it because some bronzers are WAY to tan for me..so it's a great color range. But the only problem with it is they break extremely easily so be careful when you are putting your brush in it, but I will definitely buy it again
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this when it was on sale, and I am so glad I picked it up! I use it as a highlighter, bronzer, and as eyeshadow. It creates a very soft and luminous look. It may be in the more splurgy end of makeup, but when you can use it for several things, it's worth it.its great for travel since you can leave the eyeshadow and highlighter and just bring a matte bronzer and blush.
Risa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I absolutely love how this makes any foundation and any makeup look look so stunning. I have purchased this probably 4 times. I think it is most suitable for lighter skin. It gives you a lighter bronze look and also gives you some glow and even some color. One of my favorite products ever.
Michaela F.
Columbia, MO
I use this every single day as a simple highlight. But if you are going for a super pigment intense glow this is probably not what you want. how ever it is perfect for just a sweet simple and subtle glow. the combination on colors looks good on any skin tone as well.
This a a very good height quality eye shadow. I know many people who love this product and I do too. This pallet is good for many different skin tones. It applies like a dream and blends out fantastic! Overall I would buy again and totally recommend this! :D
Claudia N.
I love it! its so natural for those days that you don't want to wear a lot of makeup. my mother in law loves it too, one of her favorites. will be buying another one for sure.
Staci A.
Reno
Provides a beautiful bronze shimmery glow. I love this bronzer! I usually apply it to my forehead, under my cheekbones and any areas that I want to look sunkissed.
Julie k.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this stuff! One of the best powders I've ever used and I have a hard time finding any kind of powder, foundation, etc that I like. Highly recommended!
Daisy R.
Really natural glow. Just careful on applying because a little goes a long way. Beautiful when sun reflects on it. Great buy!
Barbie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pinwheel. I just take my brush and swirl it around. Beautiful colors
Luz C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried this product is it any good and is it safe for sensitive skin?!
Sarah S.
ARLINGTON, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product recently in a kit. I love the colors of it but I'm having trouble making it look its best on my light skin. Best application method? Best type of brush?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there chunky glitter in this or is it smooth?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a shimmery bronzer or a highlight??