BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Baked Fusion Soft Lights Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• This look so pretty I would so try this out... Be the first to answer!
  • I've never tried this product is it any good and is it safe for s...2 Answers
  • I received this product recently in a kit. I love the colors of i...1 Answers
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love smashbox products and this blush is no exception, the blend of colors is so lovely, as separates or together they are so versatile and go with my skin all year round. They don't leave my skin cakey or dry looking like some blushes. This is one of the best blush options out there.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
This was one of the first products I purchased from smashbox years ago. This is a very subtle glow, great for all over in the summer time or to dust over your collarbones. Not a blinding highlight at all
Suzette G.
This is my new favorite product right now!! I use this as a highlighter on my cheekbones, nose, cupid's bow, and chin and am in LOVE with this product!! I would assume it's called fusion because you can use each color separately or swirl your brush in every color to fuse the colors together. I purchased the soft lights in the color Baked stardust and love all the colors it has; it's a little confusing to say every color of brown it comes with but I'll try to explain it without sounding redundant; it comes with an ivory, brownish color, nude, brownish nude, and a darker brown that I combine together with my highlighting brush and apply to my cheekbones from the inside corner to the outside of my apples, up the bridge of my nose, my cupids bow, and my chin. These shades do have a shimmer to them but they look so beautiful on and do not have that cheap looking shimmer that almost looks like glitter; it's a beautiful sun kissed shimmer that gives me fake sun goddess look all day. A little goes a long way I've learned so I just take the brush, swirl it around the pan once, and use that for my entire face. It is a pricier highlight at $32, however I believe I've gotten my moneys worth because I can use this everyday during the summer and especially on vacations to the beach and transition this to winter by just applying to my cheekbones. I LOVEEE this product and as soon as I run out I'm going to purchase another one...I'm already seeing tin!
Erica F.
I love this little wheel. you can use the colors together or separate and each time it will be a nice shade. I use this as a bronzer and eye shadow and every time i wear it, i get asked what it is. it just gives a nice complexion to your face. it makes you look bronzy and fresh!
Kimberly V.
Greensboro
The product is pigmented which gives such a better look. It is a small size though, so maybe I larger size would make it better. I bought it online on the website. It did meet my expectations fully!!! And I would definitely buy it again and continue to
member-87d77
The first bronzer I had every bought the color was perfect for my skin made me look perfectly sunkissed. And of course like all smashbox products they're formulas are great and blend to perfection.
Rachael H.
Noblesville, IN
Overall very soft when applying. I love it on my eyes. I use either my finger for eyes or fluffy brush for the face. It's a little red for my fair skin days but it's pretty with a tan
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I really love Smashbox cosmetics so I was very excited to get a sample set that included this bronzer in it. It looks so beautiful in the packaging and I thought that all the different shades of bronze could be swirled together to make a really beautiful radiant color. When I applied it to my skin I was really disappointed because it didn't have much of a blinding power to it. I LOVE my highlight to be blinding!! The formula for this bronzer is very nice, it applies evenly and blends out smoothly. It's more of a shimmery bronze so I wouldn't suggest using it for contour. It's a subtle, natural glow so if that's what you're into then you will really enjoy this!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
This is such an amazing product! It's super versatile because it has so many different shades in it. I love that you can wear the colors on their own or you can swirl them all together to create a beautiful bronzey shade. I absolutely love this for the summer because it gives your skin that stunning bronzed goddess glow. The formula is buttery and glides on the skin so smoothly without ever looking patchy. It does have a sheen to it because it is a highlight, but it's not glittery at all.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This is a good highlighter. It is quite pretty and really adds a touch of shine to the face. I like that the product has a variety of colors in which to blend. This isn't my all time favorite highlighter but it's definitely in the top five. If you have a fair to medium skin tone then this will also double as a nice blush.
Luz C.
I've never tried this product is it any good and is it safe for sensitive skin?!
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Is this worth $32? I feel like I've seen dupes, but this one in Baked Starburst just looks so gorgeous...
Sarah S.
ARLINGTON, TX
I received this product recently in a kit. I love the colors of it but I'm having trouble making it look its best on my light skin. Best application method? Best type of brush?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this more of a shimmery bronzer or a highlight??
Amy B.
Where can you buy this at?