Smashbox Function Self Adjusting Powder Foundation

This oil absorbing, non-drying Smashbox Function 5 Self Adjusting Powder Foundation provides adjustable coverage with its five powders in one. This innovative powder foundation is enriched with vitamins to reduce redness and renew the appearance of your skin.

My question is . Did anyone actually notice the self adjustment? I had a good experience with this product.
Start your review of Smashbox Function Self Adjusting Powder Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Las Vegas
Beautifully lays in the skin, full coverage for sure, long lasting, have to ding it because it does have talc and I'm allergic so I can only use it on my clients without sensitive skin
Smashbox Function Self Adjusting Powder Foundation uploaded by Courtney T.
I never use powder foundations on their own, just to set down my liquid products. This powder does a nice job of that. The formula is gorgeous and silky smooth. It offers decent extra coverage on top of my liquid products that I enjoy. However, for the price, I prefer my NYX one.
This is a great foundation. It has full coverage and it perfectly adjusts to your skin tone. It absorbs the oil of your skin, while not drying it. It is a little expensive (around $40) but it is enriched with vitamins that will protect your skin while making it look flawless. Great product, highly recommended.
Edgewater, FL
I love smashbox but this just isn't the same as their liquid. I feel like it didn't cover as much. It looked like I had cracks in my skin even with moisturizer. I honestly don't think I would buy this again.
Me encanta Smashbox, pero esto simplemente no es lo mismo que su líquido. Siento que no cubría la mayor cantidad. Parecía como si tuviera grietas en la piel, incluso con la crema hidratante. Sinceramente, no creo que me gustaría comprar este nuevo
I didn't see much self adjustment, just like with any foundation , with the correct color it will work. It does not oxidize and maybe it is self adjusting but , I like it.
Lancaster , Pa
Great! Love this it's the perfect shade and covers up everything very nicely. I would use this all the time but sometimes they don't have it in stock s d gotta get something different
Los Angeles
I absolutely loved this product so much. It really set my face in place. It's not full coverage and not sheer. It's perfect for all kind of skin types. I got it as a gift and I wish my mom could buy me one.:((
Far Rockaway , NY
Great foundation! can't ask for more. I put it on in the morning at 6am and still looks good when I get home at 8pm. It covers wonderfully and goes on very smooth and even.
Cleveland, TX
Folks, Just because something has a big pricetag does not mean it is better. This is one of those things. It applies very clump and does not look good at all!