Smashbox Function Self Adjusting Powder Foundation

This oil absorbing, non-drying Smashbox Function 5 Self Adjusting Powder Foundation provides adjustable coverage with its five powders in one. This innovative powder foundation is enriched with vitamins to reduce redness and renew the appearance of your skin.

My question is . Did anyone actually notice the self adjustment? I had a good experience with this product.
Start your review of Smashbox Function Self Adjusting Powder Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Omg! Smashbox is the best! I'm about to go buy some more of this now! Can't live without it. Team smashbox!
Santa Rosa, CA
Love this compact I like how easy it is to carry inside your purse doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy
This foundation is amazing. It self adjusts and is really so perfect. A little pricey but well worth it
Ashville, PA
It's an okay product I probably wouldn't use it again because it didn't give me the coverage i wanted
Santa Clarita, CA
I keep this in my purse for touch ups and I love it! I have been using this product for a few years
Foley, AL
Love the way it marches my olive skin tone as a European it's difficult to match my tone sometimes
new york, NY
Is totally a worth product, it really blends in well with your skin and makes your face look fresh.
Fruita, CO
Amazing make up line. Love this foundations. It blends very well and doesn't look caked on.
Las Vegas, NV
It does the job it fits right into your skin tone doesn't keep it patchy or cakey and all
This has great coverage and matches my skin perfectly! I would definitely buy this again.