2 colors available

BY SMASHBOX #72 in Powder Foundation

This oil absorbing, non-drying Smashbox Function 5 Self Adjusting Powder Foundation provides adjustable coverage with its five powders in one. This innovative powder foundation is enriched with vitamins to reduce redness and renew the appearance of your skin. see more...

• My question is . Did anyone actually notice the self adjustment? I ...1 Answers
Nilmarie A.
Nilmarie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great foundation. It has full coverage and it perfectly adjusts to your skin tone. It absorbs the oil of your skin, while not drying it. It is a little expensive (around $40) but it is enriched with vitamins that will protect your skin while making it look flawless. Great product, highly recommended.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
I love smashbox but this just isn't the same as their liquid. I feel like it didn't cover as much. It looked like I had cracks in my skin even with moisturizer. I honestly don't think I would buy this again.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lancaster , Pa
Review for: Medium M1-M2
Great! Love this it's the perfect shade and covers up everything very nicely. I would use this all the time but sometimes they don't have it in stock s d gotta get something different
April B.
April B.
Cleveland, TX
Review for: M3-M4
Folks, Just because something has a big pricetag does not mean it is better. This is one of those things. It applies very clump and does not look good at all!
Jaimee R.
Jaimee R.
Upland, CA
Review for: M3-M4
Love using this product around summer time to blend my skin tone evenly from my summer tan lives my skin looking and feeling flawless
Falynn B.
Falynn B.
Honolulu, HI
Love this because it adjusts to every skin tone and creates a smooth finish that looks great. Great for settung foundation
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Colorado city , TX
Review for: Medium M1-M2
I felt this was okay but wasn't the best for how oily my skin was but the color did blend nicely and looked natural
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Tyrone, PA
Review for: Medium M1-M2
It's an okay product I probably wouldn't use it again because it didn't give me the coverage i wanted
Virginia j.
Virginia j.
Foley, AL
Review for: M3-M4
Love the way it marches my olive skin tone as a European it's difficult to match my tone sometimes
Holly D.
Holly D.
Fruita, CO
Review for: Medium M1-M2
Amazing make up line. Love this foundations. It blends very well and doesn't look caked on.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My question is . Did anyone actually notice the self adjustment? I had a good experience with this product.