BY SMASHBOX

Description We see so many different eyes on set that our L.A. photo studio pros created this must-have range of neutrals to match any and all of them—yours included.Includes: 8 universally awesome neutral shades—from nudes to blacks—in the most blendable formulas Long-wearing shimmers and velvety smooth mattes; turn up or tone down the luster

• How big is this palette? I like 2 Answers
  • Is there great pigmintation?3 Answers
  • I am wondering how this pallet is. Does it have good pigm...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this palette! The shadows are beautiful and well pigmented. The size of it it perfect for travel! You have 4 shimmery colors and 4 matte colors so there's no need to take anything else with you!" in 45 reviews
  • "I love Smashbox products! I like their eye shadows as well, and love this palette! The shimmery colors are my favorite however, it contains a lot of great neutral colors. " in 29 reviews
  • "I have been super impressed by this palette. It is amazingly versitile for how small it is. I am actually genuinely surprised by how many looks that I can get out of this little guy. It blends really beautifully and has good pigmentation. It's not overly pigmented so you can get a softer look but it builds up nicely for more drama. Some of the shades looks super glittery but they looks great one and don't have that chunky glitter look that some shadows get. The shadows are really long lasting and don't crease or fall. The best part about this palette is that it is teeny tiny. Soo convenient to carry. " in 16 reviews
Makeup F.
Maybe I just got a dud but this has to be one of the worst pallettes I've tried. While the actual shade selection is lovely, the eyeshadow formula is a mess. The mattes are stiff and dry-almost as if they've been pressed too hard into the pan. No color comes off. I was so desperate at one point that I went as far to scratch the shadow to get some color off but even that didn't work. The shimmer shades are slightly better but it's not like the mattes were hard to beat. Using them dry is a waste of time but they're not half bad wet. Overall, this pallette was a pass. I might dive in to the shimmers again since I was able to eventually achieve a pretty look and so I get my money's worth. Smashbox Full Exposure Palette Travel-Size
C B.
This lovely palete was a gift from a friend and I used to take it everywhereee. The colors are very pigmented and I loved that it has matte and glitter options. The size of it was perfect for me to stash in my purse or car as well. Only complaint was that the shades crumbled in the container much easier than I expected. After a few uses there were some chunks that had fallen out.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
This is my first smashbox eyeshadow and I have to say that I'm enjoying it. I have noticed they stay on for a over 8 hours with limited fallout when applied with your finger and blend nicely. This is a great palette to keep in your purse or car for touch ups.
Jessica V.
Honestly the price on this palette is a little expensive. I found mine at t.j. maxx for cheaper. They mattes in it are great, but the shimmers lack the amount of color payoff that i would expect. I feel they could have improved on that. But i do enjoy how compact and tiny it is.
Anastasija H.
I have been debating to get this product because of the reviews but I am SO HAPPY that I did. This is the perfect combo of matte and shimmer colours that it has become my go to palatte for everyday and evening looks. Such a nice variety of warm and cool shades, I find myself doing a smokey eye every day now! Just the right amount of pigmentation too. Plus, you're getting a lot of colours for the price - definitely worth it. Love it. Would highly recommend it.
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
The colors are great and they all go together. There are a ton of looks I can achieve with this pallete. I love all the sparkle colors on top and the tones on bottom are perfect for evening it out. It's a perfect travel size if you're pressed for space in your makeup bag. The price is fair. This is one of my first palletes I ever got and I still love it 3 years later! This pallete taught me how to blend because all colors match and you can't really mess up with the colors. Smashbox is a great brand and I found this to not create up and look stunning for a night out. Must have!
Bonnie V.
I love this pallet, it is so easy to travel with due to it's compact size and it has all the critical colors that you need! I have been using this for years and have hit pan on pretty much all shadows but I still use it the death. It is great for travel due to the color variety of mattes and sparkle on the eye. I can use the darker mattes for my eyebrows and the salmon color is great for a blending shade. My only gripe is that the shimmers with glitter do have some fallout but the good outweighs the bad.
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
Ecstatic I found the new @smashboxcosmetics Full Exposure Mini Eyeshadow Pallete at @tjmaxx!! Not only does it have 4 perfect neutral matte shades, it has 4 neutral shimmer shades as well! So excited about how compact it is, totally perfect to carry around, for a clutch or purse! ❤
Matte : #M1 #M2 #M3 #M4
Shimmer : #S1 #S2 #S3 #S4

Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I got this about a year ago at Sephora! I fell in love with the colors. It’s the first Smashbox product I own and it’s a travel size palette. It’s great for on the go and the color scheme is amazing for brown eyes. The palette has matte and shimmer shadows which is awesome. Their pigmentation is insane too, not much is needed when applying to build up the color. The color pay off is worth the $17 I paid for this palette. The shadows are very soft and bendable too. I highly recommend it.
Kennedy S.
Danville, KY
This is a great palette to travel with because it is so small and compact. The shades are all beautiful and blend amazingly. There is little to no fallout when you use it on your eyelids. I recommend using a wet brush when applying the shimmer shades to make them pop even more. I would have given it five stars but I don't like the darker shimmer shade and don't think it goes well with the rest of the palette if you're trying to make a full look with just one palette!
Jennifer J.
Are these colors as sparkly as they look?
Paige F.
Burke, VA
I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on this Smashbox palette- much more so than with other leading brands. The palette Looks gorgeous! So with complete honesty- if you own this palette- how is the pigment, texture, and staying power (we'll say With a good primer) of this palette? And does the quality differ from the full size? Thanks!! ☺️
Mariah W.
Wheeling, WV
Compared to The Naked palettes... How pigmented are the shadows? Basically, Would you choose Naked or this (overall) ???
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
Just heard about this the other day and I am wondering... for the price and size...would I be getting my moneys worth, are the pigmented well, and is the pan size fairly decent?
Senait T.
Rockville, MD
Do you think it would be a good palette for beginners?