BY SMASHBOX

Description We see so many different eyes on set that our L.A. photo studio pros created this must-have range of neutrals to match any and all of them—yours included.Includes: 8 universally awesome neutral shades—from nudes to blacks—in the most blendable formulas Long-wearing shimmers and velvety smooth mattes; turn up or tone down the luster

• How big is this palette? I like 2 Answers
  • Is there great pigmintation?2 Answers
  • I am wondering how this pallet is. Does it have good pigmentation...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
The colors are great and they all go together. There are a ton of looks I can achieve with this pallete. I love all the sparkle colors on top and the tones on bottom are perfect for evening it out. It's a perfect travel size if you're pressed for space in your makeup bag. The price is fair. This is one of my first palletes I ever got and I still love it 3 years later! This pallete taught me how to blend because all colors match and you can't really mess up with the colors. Smashbox is a great brand and I found this to not create up and look stunning for a night out. Must have!
Bonnie V.
I love this pallet, it is so easy to travel with due to it's compact size and it has all the critical colors that you need! I have been using this for years and have hit pan on pretty much all shadows but I still use it the death. It is great for travel due to the color variety of mattes and sparkle on the eye. I can use the darker mattes for my eyebrows and the salmon color is great for a blending shade. My only gripe is that the shimmers with glitter do have some fallout but the good outweighs the bad.
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
This is a great palette to travel with because it is so small and compact. The shades are all beautiful and blend amazingly. There is little to no fallout when you use it on your eyelids. I recommend using a wet brush when applying the shimmer shades to make them pop even more. I would have given it five stars but I don't like the darker shimmer shade and don't think it goes well with the rest of the palette if you're trying to make a full look with just one palette!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I got this about a year ago at Sephora! I fell in love with the colors. It’s the first Smashbox product I own and it’s a travel size palette. It’s great for on the go and the color scheme is amazing for brown eyes. The palette has matte and shimmer shadows which is awesome. Their pigmentation is insane too, not much is needed when applying to build up the color. The color pay off is worth the $17 I paid for this palette. The shadows are very soft and bendable too. I highly recommend it.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is decent, but it’s not my favorite: the shadows were too chalky for me, they weren’t creamy enough. I will say I haven’t used it in awhile so they may have reformulated it to be better, but when I bought it it just didn’t do it for me.
Keliana K.
louisville kentucky
Love the colors, my favorite would have to be the blue and gold shimmer, only paid 20$ for this little thing but it’s totally worth it i carry it in my makeup bag in my purse everywhere i go, i would buy it again!!!!
shelby s.
WESTMINSTER, MD
I loveee this little pallette. It's perfect for every day looks and is great for on-the-go. The shimmery shades are AMAZING. I wish you could buy them individually, because I hit pan with the second shade in the top row!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
This was perfect for creating my Malificent look. I used the brown grey shade as my contour and on my eyes. Great qaulity, excellent pigmentation, and no creasing!
Penelope E.
I use this pallet every day of my life scenes about 2/5/17 I love this pallet so much I fill in my eyebrows with color m1 it worked miracles every day for me and I love the pallet yet as a eyeshadow almost all the colors aside from browns have spotty pigmentation in them and don't show up well yet I got this pallet at sephora and it was 25 dollars and the brows alone are worth that. For my eyebrows I use a winged eyeliner brush and its great another two products that go great fro your eyebrows are Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezers and Touch 'n Brow Ladyn Touch N Brow Razor
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
I literally love this product! Its a great way to take your fave pallet with you on a trip without lugging your entire make up collection with you. The value is great and in my opinion you get all the best colors to take with you! I keep one in my purse for touchups! It stays put so you really don't need touch ups but have a tendency to struggle with my contacts and I mess up my eye make up in the process!
Jennifer J.
Are these colors as sparkly as they look?
Paige F.
I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on this Smashbox palette- much more so than with other leading brands. The palette Looks gorgeous! So with complete honesty- if you own this palette- how is the pigment, texture, and staying power (we'll say With a good primer) of this palette? And does the quality differ from the full size? Thanks!! ☺️
Mariah W.
Wheeling, WV
Compared to The Naked palettes... How pigmented are the shadows? Basically, Would you choose Naked or this (overall) ???
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
Just heard about this the other day and I am wondering... for the price and size...would I be getting my moneys worth, are the pigmented well, and is the pan size fairly decent?
Senait T.
Rockville, MD
Do you think it would be a good palette for beginners?