Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

Pros In Our L.A. Studio Use Neutral Eye Shadows Constantly, And They Love Having The Option To Turn Luster Up Or Down. That's Why We Created This Palette Of Long-wearing Shimmers And Velvety-smooth Mattes In A Range Of 14 Must-have Shades. They're Super Blendable And Anything But Basic! Bonus: This Palette Comes With A Deluxe Sample Of Our Shadow Primer To Help You Lock On Color For 24 Hours.

Tips:

For Added High Wattage, Press A Shimmer Shade Into Center Of Lid With Fingertips.

Benefits:

• Mix Mattes And Shimmers For A Camera-ready Look
  • Comes With A Double-ended Shadow Brush
  • 14 Universal Shadows From Nudes To Blacks

Bonus: Includes 24 Hour Shadow Primer Sample

Usage:

Check Out Our #shapematters Eye Chart, Featuring 6 Eye Shapes For Inspiration.

Dimethicone, Isododecane, Talc, Dimethicone Silylate, Trihydroxystearin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Triethylhexanoin, Bisabolol, Silica, Alumina, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Peg-40 Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) Rds Product Name: Full Exposure Eyeshadow - Matte Division: Sx (Smashbox)Ingredients: Talc, Polyethylene, Silica, Tricaprylin, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Peat Extract, Gold, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Water\Aqua\Eau, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Barium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Full Exposure Eyeshadow - Sparkle Division Ingredients:

Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Peat Extract, Gold, Acrylates Copolymer, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tin Oxide, Silica, Barium Sulfate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate

Full Exposure Eyeshadow-Shimmer Division Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate

May Contain:

is the quality of the pallet good?
quisiera probar este producto para recomendarlo ! como hago ?
Me encanta.
Start your review of Smashbox Full Exposure Palette!
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great palette! You can use it for everyday looks or dramatic night looks. The glitter colors are super pretty and great for adding flare to a makeup look. I definitely recommend this Smashbox Full Exposure eyeshadow palette! Also recommend using the colors with an eyeshadow primer for a more intense color payoff. The black shade can also be used as eyeliner. This palette really has it all!
Zurisadai R.
smashbox full exposure palette is AMAZING! the pigments are very compact but yet powdery. At the time you swash the pigment with your brush it picks up very easily and very strong. The color you see is the color you get. I purchased it as a combo with a mascara and a discount price, I own 2 of the palettes. The colors are very balanced, you get mattes and you get shinny , ready for ever look and the best part is that you get the brush at no additional price. The brush is perfect for the pigmentations because it pics up just the right amount. Smashbox is one of my favorite top name brands!HIghly recommend it!
Kylie C.
This is one of my favorite palettes. I love the green color in this palette I would say that was my favorite because it makes the Green in my eyes pop a little bit more. I feel that these colors are pigmented and easy to blend as well as having minimal creasing. Highly recommend.
Olivia C.
Loxley, AL
I have somewhat mixed feelings about this palette. I received it as a gift and was really excited at first but honestly it was really disappointing. The matte shades are great and very pigmented but the shimmery/glittery shades are awful. The shimmer/glitter shades create so much fallout and aren't easy to work with. I don't really think it is long lasting either. This isn't at all the worst eye shadow palette but I would not recommend it nor would I have purchased it myself. There are a lot better options for around the same price.
sarah D.
Rochester, NY
I love the product they colors really cordenate with eachother and bled together good
Zita F.
Clayton, CA
I got samples from this pallet and it was an amazing pallet! So many pigmentation in the colors and the sample I put in lasted all day! I hope to purchase this product soon.
Elisheva H.
Teaneck, NJ
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette uploaded by Elisheva H.
The Smashbox Full Exposure Palette has received a whole lot of loving from me lol. It’s the perfect basic buildable palette, it the first shadow palette I got that helped me fall in love with eye makeup!
Teresa D.
Kissimmee, FL
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette uploaded by Teresa D.
This is a perfect combination of shades, pastels and intense colors and you can even mix them. Wasn’t too expensive.
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette uploaded by Caitlin M.
I was surprised reading some of the reviews for this on Influenster, as this is one of the go-to "basics" palette in the beauty world. I personally had a really great experience with the palette.I was drawn to it because of the natural shadows. The variety is perfect for my wearing habits (natural, minimalist, nothing too crazy). The mattes are matte and the sparkles deliver a pinch of shimmer. I know a lot of the complaints about this product have been that the payoff wasn't quite what they expected, but for me this wasn't an issue at all. I found the shadow to deliver just the right amount of color—not too much, not too little. I also found this palette to have great lasting power. I used it with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and never had to worry about my eye makeup lasting through the day.
izzy I.
League City, TX
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette uploaded by izzy I.
This palette is so perfect for any time you need eyeshadow. It has good neutral colors and also a few good shimmer colors to add some sparkle to your eyelid! It is also very reasonably priced!!

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...