BY SMASHBOX

Pros In Our L.A. Studio Use Neutral Eye Shadows Constantly, And They Love Having The Option To Turn Luster Up Or Down. That's Why We Created This Palette Of Long-wearing Shimmers And Velvety-smooth Mattes In A Range Of 14 Must-have Shades. They're Super Blendable And Anything But Basic! Bonus: This Palette Comes With A Deluxe Sample Of Our Shadow Primer To Help You Lock On Color For 24 Hours.

Tips:

For Added High Wattage, Press A Shimmer Shade Into Center Of Lid With Fingertips.

Benefits:

• Mix Mattes And Shimmers For A Camera-ready Look
  • Comes With A Double-ended Shadow Brush
  • 14 Universal Shadows From Nudes To Blacks

Bonus: Includes 24 Hour Shadow Primer Sample

Usage:

Check Out Our #shapematters Eye Chart, Featuring 6 Eye Shapes For Inspiration.

Dimethicone, Isododecane, Talc, Dimethicone Silylate, Trihydroxystearin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Triethylhexanoin, Bisabolol, Silica, Alumina, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Peg-40 Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) Rds Product Name: Full Exposure Eyeshadow - Matte Division: Sx (Smashbox)Ingredients: Talc, Polyethylene, Silica, Tricaprylin, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Peat Extract, Gold, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Water\Aqua\Eau, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Barium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Full Exposure Eyeshadow - Sparkle Division Ingredients:

Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Peat Extract, Gold, Acrylates Copolymer, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tin Oxide, Silica, Barium Sulfate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate

Full Exposure Eyeshadow-Shimmer Division Ingredients:

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate

• This palette looks amazing how many people are recommended3 Answers
  • Does this product last a very long time5 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeshadow palette and I rea...1 Answers
Tiffany B.
This was the first high end palette I ever got. My husband helped me pick it out so while I'll always hold that memory of this palette... That's where the good ends. The color scheme of this is perfect. Everything you'd ever need... Neutrals, cream/white highlight shades, a black, shimmers, mattes. But the pigment is just NOT there! The mattes were tough and chalky. The shimmers just crumbled. I couldn't get it to blend the way I wanted. Now when I had this, my skills were lesser than they are now but even then... A palette like this should be more user friendly. Sadly I got rid of this palette because I couldn't get a blended, pigmented look. I wanted to love it, but I just couldn't. I ended up getting the LORAC Pro Palette instead.
Caitlin M.
Staff
I was surprised reading some of the reviews for this on Influenster, as this is one of the go-to "basics" palette in the beauty world. I personally had a really great experience with the palette.

I was drawn to it because of the natural shadows. The variety is perfect for my wearing habits (natural, minimalist, nothing too crazy). The mattes are matte and the sparkles deliver a pinch of shimmer. I know a lot of the complaints about this product have been that the payoff wasn't quite what they expected, but for me this wasn't an issue at all. I found the shadow to deliver just the right amount of color—not too much, not too little.

I also found this palette to have great lasting power. I used it with  Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and never had to worry about my eye makeup lasting through the day.
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
This is my first and still my favorite palette. I’ll be buying another one soon. Pro tip get the brush a little wet before picking up metallic colors to give them some more shine. Can you tell which color is my favorite? 😂
Kirsti B.
The palette is my ultimate favorite. I wear grey and black or brown and golds and this palette has both. The colors are so blendable and easy to pack color. I have never used a shimmer shadow so I added a spray of my setting spray to my brush after picking up color and WOAH!!!!! My eyes are so sparkly which is kinda my thing. The picture attached doesn’t show justice but the product is amazing. First Christmas gift was a success.
⚡️🔥Queen_lila🔥⚡️ L.
opalocka
From what I’ve seen of this Pallete. Is that it works for any kind of type of five if you want to know more about your eyes you could go to Sephora andIFind out what kind of I you have what’s the shape of you I said then when you buy this pallet it will be easier for you to know what the look you want if you want to night out then you go by the night out as much boss Smashbox of Sephora which I think will be a good option and yeah that is my review thank you so much for looking and reading yeah whatever bye
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
I've loved this palette from the moment I bought it years ago, it has held up very well and lasted forever! I love how there is a row of mattes and a row of metallics! The pigmentation is good but could be better. Overall the shadows are gorgeous and good quality. They glide on creamy and don't wear heavy on the eye. The metallic shadows look gorgeous when foiled on the lids and all of the shadows layer and blend effortlessly. I would definitely recommend this palette!
Kristina K.
Walker
Beautiful neutral selection, and the price isn’t bad. The shimmers are a little lack-luster and would probably work better with some fix plus or a wet brush to apply. Otherwise the mattes blend out with some patience, Wish it was slightly more pigmented.
Kaitlynn F.
Kingston, WA
I bought this palette roughly 3 months ago and I use it at least once a day in my routine. I wish that Smashbox would just make a giant pan of the creamy matte beige so I can use it as a setting powder all over my face. The shimmer shades aren't just topped with glitter either! I don't really use the brush much, but I love the palette.
Nicki P.
Pacific Palisades, CA
This has every color you need on your face! I absolutely love this product because all the color go so well together. I use the smashbox 24 hour eye primer before using this and it stays on perfectly! Out of the few palettes I’ve ever used, this is my favorite! Highly recommend!
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
LOVE THIS! this is my go to palette for anything. It has the perfect color scheme going on from mattes & shimmers & to a little bit of highlight if you use it the right way. This palette is perfect for the price. It is so easy to blend & so fun to play around with. The brush that comes with it is also perfect & is a two sided brush one end has crease & the other is an eyeshadow brush it is black in one end and white on the other so it’s not as easy to mix up what colors you’re using. Highly recommend this palette.
Grace K.
Is this palette worth buying?
Stephanie C.
cottlesville, NL
How does this blend and is their a lot of fall out i was looking to buy it wondering if its worth it
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I just purchased this from Nordstroms and I'm waiting for it to come in the mail.. I read reviews after I ordered it which was a mistake and people kept saying that it wasn't very pigmented and the glitter flakes and doesn't last for very long. Is this true?
Banah F.
I like the colors of this palate but I was wondering how the pigmentation is?
Felicia J.
United States
Does this product last a very long time