Smashbox Full Exposure Palette uploaded by Malorie W.

BY SMASHBOX

Eye Shadow Palette Kit Set Colors Collection Long Wearing Smashbox Makeup, Mascara see more...

Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
I love smashbox pallets! This one is my absolute favorite. It’s perfect for day to day looks but it also makes for amazing nighttime looks too. My favorite thing about this pallet is that it’s pigmented, long lasting, super easy to apply and extremely blendable. This is my favorite go to pallet for daytime and evening looks. The shimmers are buttery and the mattes are smooth and have minimum fall out (as long as you use the correct amount). I highly recommend this pallet for girls who love neutral but beautiful colors.
JessicaMary H.
Elk River
Back in the day this was my all time fav pallet before new ones with better formulas popped on the market.. I have two fav colors I still use out of here if I’m going for a more natural look..and would recommend for that purpose.. but if your going out with the girls and looking for a dramatic look this is not your pallet.. My mom and sister in law fell in love with mine and bought the next day after using and they are more neural looks🤷‍♀️
Corrie H.
King City , OR
I like this palette but after seeing so many negative reviews I was very hesitant to buy it. The colors are so me and what I love to wear but I don’t feel like the pigmentation is very good or maybe the formula itself needs some work. Based off the colors I should like this palette, but I only like it because it just wasn’t all that it was hyped up to be
Kimberly G.
Annapolis
My all time favorite palette to use! The pigment is great, in love with the matte colors , the shimmer add so much fun, the double sided brush is perfect! I use on myself and working , highly recommend
Ana d.
I revomend buying this pallet because these are some natural nude colores that you can use on a daily bases and i like how this is applyed on your eyes and the colores are beautiful
Melissa K.
Pittsburgh
I bought this palette because I loved the colors, but was really disappointed upon first use. The colors weren’t very pigmented and I experienced major fallout of the shadow beneath my eyes. I ended up returning for something else.
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
There's a dramatic difference from the lightest to darkest colors in the application. While I love the neutral colors, how they have both warm & cold shades, they do not blend well and the dust the picks up when applying them. Especially the darker shades, and it can easily transfer where you don't want it to.
Brittany M.
South Lyon, MI
Love this eyeshadow! I typically use browns that have a subtle shimmer and this palette was perfect! It is great for day AND night time looks. The brush provided was amazing too. Highly recommend.
margarite s.
United states
I like the colors a lot it doesn't crease easily and the color payoff is nice it stays put this was one of the first eyeshadow palettes I bought
Josie B.
I absolutely love this product it's one of my go to pallets you can create day time looks and night time bold looks with neutral colors

Amazon