BY SMASHBOX

Adds exceptional volume & length to lashes With a non-clumping, non-flaking formula Provides a rich dark color Creates longer, fuller & curl-up lashes see more...

Destiny G.
I love smashbox mascara always nice long lasting affordable products and don't forget the packaging amazing always satisfying
Carmen A.
It didn't clump up and added lots of volume.The brand is great and I love the shadows.My eye color is green and compared to other brands it sits well covered.There is some room for improvement on formula.
Sophia M.
Houston
Makes eyelashes look thick and dark. I honestly wish I️t was in snigger container so I didn’t have to run out of I️t.
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
I love how easy this mascara is to apply, but it’s also very easy to apply too much and clump your eyelashes together. The formula is amazing but I think the applicator needs work.
Jessica R.
Brampton
I love this mascasa! It volumized and lengthened my lashes while still keeping them feathery soft to the touch, it didn't smudge or budge but yet was easy to take off at the end of the day. Definitely repurchasing!
Mackenzie S.
I received this as a gift for my birthday and I love it! The brush is large and thick, and it makes my eyelashes look super long. There was no smudging and I like how black this formula is. Definitely would recommend this if you're looking for a nice lengthening mascara (not necessarily the greatest for volume, although I'm sure you could build it up).
Holly M.
My absolute favourite formality and fluffy brush. Buildable volume by layering product over itself or over another formula. Perfect black pigment, and at approx CAD$25 won’t break the bank— plus I can get it at Shoppers Drug mart
Taylor S.
Love this product! It has a more fuller, rounder brush than the x rated which gives a more fuller lash. It’s good quality mascara and doesn’t clump easily. This was my first time trying out the product but I’d purchase again in the future!
Wendy G.
Ridgewood, NY
Amazing formula, non clumping and it gives you that length that you need. I especially love this on false lashes it makes them look that much more natural!
Shernice A.
This is by far the best mascara I've used in a very long time! Love it. Yes, it has a big brush. So? It gives me long, thick, black lashes every single time because I have short lashes. No clumps, no blops. I like that it is washable, yet doesn't smear. The price isn't too bad either! Highly recommend