BY JUBUJUB

Adds exceptional volume & length to lashes With a non-clumping, non-flaking formula Provides a rich dark color Creates longer, fuller & curl-up lashes see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
I love how easy this mascara is to apply, but it’s also very easy to apply too much and clump your eyelashes together. The formula is amazing but I think the applicator needs work.
Asia S.
I love this product. It gave my elashes volume. It is very easy to apply and use. I just brought this product but I use it every day. The color is jet black and I think makes my eyes pop out. I would defiantly buy this again.
Taylor S.
Love this product! It has a more fuller, rounder brush than the x rated which gives a more fuller lash. It’s good quality mascara and doesn’t clump easily. This was my first time trying out the product but I’d purchase again in the future!
Stacia E.
Arp, TX
I purchased this item from beauty brands and I fell in love. The brush that it comes with is absolutely the easiest brush I've ever worked with. I'm not sure what the full prices but what I payed at beauty brands on special was so good.
Carmen A.
It didn't clump up and added lots of volume.The brand is great and I love the shadows.My eye color is green and compared to other brands it sits well covered.There is some room for improvement on formula.
valeria d.
I love this mascara, I've been using this for a couple years now, and I love the big wand and how it spreads my lashes evenly and gives them a lot of length!!
Wendy G.
Ridgewood, NY
Amazing formula, non clumping and it gives you that length that you need. I especially love this on false lashes it makes them look that much more natural!
Destiny G.
I love smashbox mascara always nice long lasting affordable products and don't forget the packaging amazing always satisfying
Christi L.
Port Matilda
got this in my ipsy bag and fell in love instantly. my lashes have never looked so good without falsies!
Holly M.
My absolute favourite formality and fluffy brush. Buildable volume by layering product over itself or over another formula. Perfect black pigment, and at approx CAD$25 won’t break the bank— plus I can get it at Shoppers Drug mart