BY SMASHBOX #51 in Mascara

A Fiber-rich Mascara That Increases Lash Volume By 104% With Every Swipe.

Tips:

Flip Brush And Use It Vertically To Literally Paint Mascara On Individual Lashes.

Benefits:

• Sweeps On Big, Glossy Lashes
  • Adds Natural-looking Length And Volume
  • Builds Thickness Without Clumping, Flaking, Smudging Or Spider Eyes
  • Large Tapered Brush Grabs Lash At Root For Extra Coverage
  • Creates Scene-stealing Lashes From Every Angle
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

• Starting At The Base Of Lashes, Sweep Mascara Up And Out.
  • Apply A Second Coat For Added Fullness And Length.
  • Build Mascara While The Product Is Slightly Damp.
  • For Best Results When Layering More Than One Coat, Do Not Let The Product Dry Completely.

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

Water\aqua\eau, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\cera Carnauba\cire De Carnauba, Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Polyester-5, Isostearic Acid, Pvp, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Panthenol, Pantethine, Kaolin, Nylon-6, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Simethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ptfe, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Black 2 (Ci 77266), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• Favorite mascara?? My ride or die top of my list is the ...11 Answers
  • Mascara how many people would recommend this mascara4 Answers
  • I've heard that it's good and gives lots of volume ??4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This mascara is GREAT for volume. I doesn't do much for length though but I correct that by combining it with my smashbox lengthening mascara & BAM best lashes ever! " in 625 reviews
  • "This mascara leaves your lashing looking long and defined. It barely ever clumps and if it does the brush is great for separating lashes. It gives a nice bold look to your lashes and goes on very easily. I received a mini in a holiday set from Sephora." in 114 reviews
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
If I could give this MASCARA zero stars I would🖓🖓 I'm always on the hunt for an HG mascara and I'm a sucker for high end!! However this performs worse then low end mascara😜
The wand is huge and when I say huge I mean huge!! I don't normally mind a big wand I actually perfer them however this is beyond useable!! The color says Jet Black, when I think of Jet Black I expect super dark pigment!! This is more soft black if anything in color!!
As far as performance at 23$ a tube you would think it would be at least half way decent, hardly any comes out on the wand!!! I have quite long top lashes and my bottoms are average in size, normally I use 2 coats of whatever brand I'm using max!! This because of lack of product and the wand shape I'm using 4 +!! I've only opened the tube about a week ago so it can't be empty already??😭
Due to the wand size it's almost unusable I can only manage to use the tip of the wand on my bottom lashes which takes me to much time having to hit each individual lash separately!!
It dosent do much in the volume category either!!
For this price I expected a much better product overall!! Ladies and gentlemen do not waist 23$ on this MASCARA because it's a major flop🖓🖓I mean this wand is so huge it would probably work on an elephant!!!!!
Taylor V.
BRADENTON, FL
Review for: JET BLACK more...
This mascara is pretty good and I love the wand. It’s big and “fluffy” and adds a very natural-looking volumizing effect to my lashes. I hope that makes sense. Nobody is going to look at your lashes and wonder if they’re real so I do like that on days when I’m going for that natural look. It doesn’t flake or clump which I like. The reason I’m only giving it 3 stars is because my Essence mascara(s) can do what this does (and more) for a fraction of the cost. It’s definitely a personal preference but I expect more out of higher end mascaras and this just didn’t give it to me.
Ariel M.
One of my absolute favorites! Talk about volume!

I first tried this as a sample in a Smashbox smokey eye kit. I would definitely recommend trying sample sizes first when it comes to splurge brands. You generally get more bang for your buck, plus if it doesn't work for you then you won't have wasted a lot.

I use this when I want more pop and volume. Even though this one isn't waterproof, you don't have to worry about tearing up and smudging your makeup. It lasts all night and still looks great.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I received this in a box of sample size products from Sephora and I love it for my no makeup makeup days. It gives me that look like I have just amazing lashes. It gives them some length and seperates them and you really can't tell that i have any mascara on. It just looks so beautiful on my lashes but not over done at all.
Marissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara - # Jet Black - 9.56ml/0.32oz more...
I absolutely love this mascara!! I pair this with Smashbox's Eyelash Primer and it makes my lashes super long and beautiful. I have almost all of Smashbox's new mascaras and this is one of my favorites. I highly recommend. 💛💚💙 Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
Elizabeth U.
Sacramento, CA
I got this mascara through my Ipsy subscription. I love how easy it is to apply and it doesn’t clump my lashes together. I like the way it looks the first two hours of wear, then after that it gets too heavy for my lashes and it starts to smudge. However, this is my sister’s favorite mascara of all time. It definitely works for that all natural long lash effect! It just didn’t work out for my lashes haha.
Kelly J.
Cleveland
Review for: Full more...
I loved this mascara when I first started using it. It is not a bold and extreme mascara like it was advertised I think, but it separates my lashes so beautifully. I usually use it as a base or a daytime mascara and then add another coat of another type of mascara if I want a bolder look. I have let my friends use it and they have noticed a difference in comparison to cheaper mascaras.
Angie G.
I don't usually have any problems with mascaras but I felt like the only thing this one did was add color to my lashes. No length. No volume. If you're going for a very natural look, this mascara might be for you. However, when I spend $23 I expect to get long voluminous lashes and this just does not deliver. I have many drug store mascaras that cost less than half but give much better results.
Jessica C.
Charlestown, NH
Ok I first received a small size of this in a Ipsy bag and another I believe in Birchbox. I fell in love with it. It’s easy to use and goes on like a dream. It lasts a long time but it’s not waterproof so warning. Made my lashes look longer. I would recommend it just for the longer lash look. Though it’s pricey I’d go with the waterproof one if you get it lol
Maddy V.
Harvard Illinois
Review for: Jet Black more...
ONE OF MY FAVORITE MASCARAS OF ALL TIME!!!! I looooove this mascara more than the better than sex mascara. I used one later of mascara and my lashes were as long as putting 3 layers of the better than sex mascara. It lasts all day..... and it doesn’t feel heavy on my eyelashes!!!! I would recommend to everyone!!!!!!
Cameron B.
Canton, GA
Is this mascara more for volume or length?
How do I get the samples??
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Does this product have good quality and is it worth the purchase ?
Brittany E.
I really want to try this mascara out! Does it leave your lashes with a thick look or no?
Theresa S.
Wellston, OH
Favorite mascara?? My ride or die top of my list is the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara