BY SMASHBOX #32 in Mascara

Description A fiber-rich mascara that increases lash volume by 104% with every swipe. Benefits • Sweeps on big, glossy lashes • Adds natural-looking length and volume • Builds thickness without clumping, flaking, smudging or spider eyes • Large tapered brush grabs lash at root for extra coverage • Creates scene-stealing lashes from every angle • Cruelty-free More Details This product was inspired by a technique used at Smashbox Photo Studios L.A.—layering fiber mascara over volumizing mascara for major impact. The formula contains the natural properties of olive oil to keep lashes silky soft. A combination of synthetic and natural waxes gives you softer and flexible coverage and keeps lashes from becoming brittle. How To Use Starting at the base of lashes, sweep mascara up and out. • Apply a second coat for added fullness and length. • Build mascara while the product is slightly damp. • For best results when layering more than one coat, do not let the product dry completely. Studio tip: Flip brush and use it vertically to literally paint mascara on individual lashes. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , STEARIC ACID , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , POLYISOBUTENE , POLYVINYL ACETATE , GLYCERYL STEARATE , PARAFFIN , SILICA , AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL , POLYESTER-5 , ISOSTEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL , OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL , OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES , CHOLESTEROL , PANTHENOL , PANTETHINE , KAOLIN , NYLON-6 , LAURETH-4 , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER , SIMETHICONE , SODIUM POLYACRYLATE , PTFE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , HEXYLENE GLYCOL , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE , CHLORPHENESIN , PHENOXYETHANOL , [+/- MICA , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) , BLACK 2 (CI 77266) , BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) , CARMINE (CI 75470) , CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) , CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) , FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. see more...

• Mascara how many people would recommend this mascara4 Answers
  • I've heard that it's good and gives lots of volume ??4 Answers
  • Does this mascara clumps ? Does it dry fast? I am currently looki...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
If I could give this MASCARA zero stars I would🖓🖓 I'm always on the hunt for an HG mascara and I'm a sucker for high end!! However this performs worse then low end mascara😜
The wand is huge and when I say huge I mean huge!! I don't normally mind a big wand I actually perfer them however this is beyond useable!! The color says Jet Black, when I think of Jet Black I expect super dark pigment!! This is more soft black if anything in color!!
As far as performance at 23$ a tube you would think it would be at least half way decent, hardly any comes out on the wand!!! I have quite long top lashes and my bottoms are average in size, normally I use 2 coats of whatever brand I'm using max!! This because of lack of product and the wand shape I'm using 4 +!! I've only opened the tube about a week ago so it can't be empty already??😭
Due to the wand size it's almost unusable I can only manage to use the tip of the wand on my bottom lashes which takes me to much time having to hit each individual lash separately!!
It dosent do much in the volume category either!!
For this price I expected a much better product overall!! Ladies and gentlemen do not waist 23$ on this MASCARA because it's a major flop🖓🖓I mean this wand is so huge it would probably work on an elephant!!!!!
Auri A.
Phoenix
I recently received this mascara in a gift and I was so excited because I love smashbox. However I was not very happy with the way it wore.

The brush is bigger than I’m used to but the product goes on so nicely. It made my lashes look longer and thicker, and buildable without producing those spidery lashes we all hate. The issue was the fact that after about three hours, the mascara had flakes off of my lashes and was sitting in my concealer under my eyes. I tried this product a few times with lash primer, without lash primer, one coat, two coats, and nothing made a difference.

The perfect mascara is all you’re planning on is a two hour rendezvous.
Ariel M.
One of my absolute favorites! Talk about volume!

I first tried this as a sample in a Smashbox smokey eye kit. I would definitely recommend trying sample sizes first when it comes to splurge brands. You generally get more bang for your buck, plus if it doesn't work for you then you won't have wasted a lot.

I use this when I want more pop and volume. Even though this one isn't waterproof, you don't have to worry about tearing up and smudging your makeup. It lasts all night and still looks great.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
I used to use this all the time and I loved it.. I started using a bunch of different mascaras and I totally forgot about this one. I recently got a mini one as a free gift with purchase and it sparked my love for it again. You only need one coat and it lengthens your lashes, curls them and adds so much volume. I've been using 3 different mascaras at the same time and it still isn't as good as just one coat of this! It is pretty pricey about $24 but it's so worth it!!!
Ashlee B.
One of my favorite mascaras. I love the formula, and how it makes my lashes look longer. The only issue I have is the brush seems to make my lashes clump together, no matter what I try. I have tried removing extra product from the brush, spreading my lashes when applying, and everything else I can thing of. I dont have this issue with my other mascaras, just this one for some reason.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
The best mascara I’ve ever tried hands down. The mascara is the blackest black I have ever seen, and the staying power is unbelievable. It dries quick, so there’s little possibility for it to transfer. The waterproof one has stayed on my eyes for about 10 hours and had not transferred or worn off at all. I would highly recommend this mascara.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Full exposure indeed. I love this. It looks like I have lashes on when I wear this. Priced good for what it does. The tube is very Smashbox. I used this when I just wanna be dramatic. I would buy again and have bought more than once.
Sham S.
Hialeah, Fl
Fav mascara! I first got it as a deluxe sample, and loved how it made my lashes look. I have naturally long and curled lashes and this mascara just emphasized it way more. It doesn't look fake or too dark which gives it that natural looking effect. I'm already on my second bottle and will be repurchasing.
Emily J.
Where do I start? This mascara is the best I have probably ever used other than Lancome's. I feel like the formula is amazing and it is easy to apply. This makes your lashes long and volumized. The brush is bigger, but in my opinion that is fine. I feel like this is one of the best mascara's on the market. I highly recommend it! :)
Kelsie W.
Phenix City, AL
The formula was very nice and smooth, there was no clumping which was very nice! My lashes looked very long, soft and natural. This formula is not at all resistant to water or sweat however, so I don't suggest using it on rainy days. Also be wary of using for occasions where you may get a little sweaty!
Cameron B.
Canton, GA
Is this mascara more for volume or length?
How do I get the samples??
Brittany E.
I really want to try this mascara out! Does it leave your lashes with a thick look or no?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Does this product have good quality and is it worth the purchase ?
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
Why is this better than the smashbox x rated?!