Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
A Fiber-rich Mascara That Increases Lash Volume By 104% With Every Swipe.
Flip Brush And Use It Vertically To Literally Paint Mascara On Individual Lashes.
- Sweeps On Big, Glossy Lashes
- Adds Natural-looking Length And Volume
- Builds Thickness Without Clumping, Flaking, Smudging Or Spider Eyes
- Large Tapered Brush Grabs Lash At Root For Extra Coverage
- Creates Scene-stealing Lashes From Every Angle
- Starting At The Base Of Lashes, Sweep Mascara Up And Out.
- Apply A Second Coat For Added Fullness And Length.
- Build Mascara While The Product Is Slightly Damp.
- For Best Results When Layering More Than One Coat, Do Not Let The Product Dry Completely.
Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.
Water\aqua\eau, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\cera Carnauba\cire De Carnauba, Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Polyester-5, Isostearic Acid, Pvp, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Panthenol, Pantethine, Kaolin, Nylon-6, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Simethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ptfe, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Black 2 (Ci 77266), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)see more...
Top Questions See all 551 Q&A
- "This mascara is GREAT for volume. I doesn't do much for length though but I correct that by combining it with my smashbox lengthening mascara & BAM best lashes ever! " in 625 reviews
- "This mascara is GREAT for volume. I doesn't do much for length though but I correct that by combining it with my smashbox lengthening mascara & BAM best lashes ever! " in 220 reviews
- "This mascara leaves your lashing looking long and defined. It barely ever clumps and if it does the brush is great for separating lashes. It gives a nice bold look to your lashes and goes on very easily. I received a mini in a holiday set from Sephora." in 114 reviews
The wand is huge and when I say huge I mean huge!! I don't normally mind a big wand I actually perfer them however this is beyond useable!! The color says Jet Black, when I think of Jet Black I expect super dark pigment!! This is more soft black if anything in color!!
As far as performance at 23$ a tube you would think it would be at least half way decent, hardly any comes out on the wand!!! I have quite long top lashes and my bottoms are average in size, normally I use 2 coats of whatever brand I'm using max!! This because of lack of product and the wand shape I'm using 4 +!! I've only opened the tube about a week ago so it can't be empty already??😭
Due to the wand size it's almost unusable I can only manage to use the tip of the wand on my bottom lashes which takes me to much time having to hit each individual lash separately!!
It dosent do much in the volume category either!!
For this price I expected a much better product overall!! Ladies and gentlemen do not waist 23$ on this MASCARA because it's a major flop🖓🖓I mean this wand is so huge it would probably work on an elephant!!!!!
I first tried this as a sample in a Smashbox smokey eye kit. I would definitely recommend trying sample sizes first when it comes to splurge brands. You generally get more bang for your buck, plus if it doesn't work for you then you won't have wasted a lot.
I use this when I want more pop and volume. Even though this one isn't waterproof, you don't have to worry about tearing up and smudging your makeup. It lasts all night and still looks great.
I am not impressed with this mascara though. It made my eyes burn when applied, even on top of my fake lashes, which was disappointing. It did a good job of blending my lashes without making my falsies look too “weighed down.” I also tried this mascara on my bottom lashes and since the brush is so big, it clumped them together and made it impossible to get all of the inner lashes.
The one thing I did like about this mascara is that it isn’t overly wet & doesn’t smudge all over your eye.
All in all, I would not recommend this mascara!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos