BY SMASHBOX #65 in Mascara

A Fiber-rich Mascara That Increases Lash Volume By 104% With Every Swipe.

Tips:

Flip Brush And Use It Vertically To Literally Paint Mascara On Individual Lashes.

Benefits:

• Sweeps On Big, Glossy Lashes
  • Adds Natural-looking Length And Volume
  • Builds Thickness Without Clumping, Flaking, Smudging Or Spider Eyes
  • Large Tapered Brush Grabs Lash At Root For Extra Coverage
  • Creates Scene-stealing Lashes From Every Angle
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

• Starting At The Base Of Lashes, Sweep Mascara Up And Out.
  • Apply A Second Coat For Added Fullness And Length.
  • Build Mascara While The Product Is Slightly Damp.
  • For Best Results When Layering More Than One Coat, Do Not Let The Product Dry Completely.

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Fragrance & Talc.

Water\aqua\eau, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\cera Carnauba\cire De Carnauba, Polyisobutene, Polyvinyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Polyester-5, Isostearic Acid, Pvp, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cholesterol, Panthenol, Pantethine, Kaolin, Nylon-6, Laureth-4, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Simethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ptfe, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Black 2 (Ci 77266), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

• Mascara how many people would recommend this mascara4 Answers
  • I've heard that it's good and gives lots of volume ??4 Answers
  • Does this mascara clumps ? Does it dry fast? I am currently looki...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This mascara is GREAT for volume. I doesn't do much for length though but I correct that by combining it with my smashbox lengthening mascara & BAM best lashes ever! " in 625 reviews
  • "This mascara is GREAT for volume. I doesn't do much for length though but I correct that by combining it with my smashbox lengthening mascara & BAM best lashes ever! " in 220 reviews
  • "This mascara leaves your lashing looking long and defined. It barely ever clumps and if it does the brush is great for separating lashes. It gives a nice bold look to your lashes and goes on very easily. I received a mini in a holiday set from Sephora." in 114 reviews
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
If I could give this MASCARA zero stars I would🖓🖓 I'm always on the hunt for an HG mascara and I'm a sucker for high end!! However this performs worse then low end mascara😜
The wand is huge and when I say huge I mean huge!! I don't normally mind a big wand I actually perfer them however this is beyond useable!! The color says Jet Black, when I think of Jet Black I expect super dark pigment!! This is more soft black if anything in color!!
As far as performance at 23$ a tube you would think it would be at least half way decent, hardly any comes out on the wand!!! I have quite long top lashes and my bottoms are average in size, normally I use 2 coats of whatever brand I'm using max!! This because of lack of product and the wand shape I'm using 4 +!! I've only opened the tube about a week ago so it can't be empty already??😭
Due to the wand size it's almost unusable I can only manage to use the tip of the wand on my bottom lashes which takes me to much time having to hit each individual lash separately!!
It dosent do much in the volume category either!!
For this price I expected a much better product overall!! Ladies and gentlemen do not waist 23$ on this MASCARA because it's a major flop🖓🖓I mean this wand is so huge it would probably work on an elephant!!!!!
Esme M.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: Jet Black more...
Very good product, the pigmentation is very good, it is very easy to apply, if you use it for your daily makeup routine with two layers you are done. You do not need to curl your eyelashes because, this product curls them while you apply, the bristles help you to have a smooth and smooth finishing. The duration is quite long, totally recommended.//// Muy buen producto, la pigmentación es muy buena, es muy fácil de aplicar, si la usas para tu rutina diaria de maquillaje con dos capas ya has terminado. No es necesario curvar las pestañas porque este producto las riza mientras aplica, las cerdas lo ayudan a tener un acabado suave y liso. La duración es bastante larga, totalmente recomendada.
Taylor V.
BRADENTON, FL
Review for: JET BLACK more...
This mascara is pretty good and I love the wand. It’s big and “fluffy” and adds a very natural-looking volumizing effect to my lashes. I hope that makes sense. Nobody is going to look at your lashes and wonder if they’re real so I do like that on days when I’m going for that natural look. It doesn’t flake or clump which I like. The reason I’m only giving it 3 stars is because my Essence mascara(s) can do what this does (and more) for a fraction of the cost. It’s definitely a personal preference but I expect more out of higher end mascaras and this just didn’t give it to me.
Ariel M.
One of my absolute favorites! Talk about volume!

I first tried this as a sample in a Smashbox smokey eye kit. I would definitely recommend trying sample sizes first when it comes to splurge brands. You generally get more bang for your buck, plus if it doesn't work for you then you won't have wasted a lot.

I use this when I want more pop and volume. Even though this one isn't waterproof, you don't have to worry about tearing up and smudging your makeup. It lasts all night and still looks great.
Elizabeth U.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara - # Jet Black - 9.56ml/0.32oz more...
I got this mascara through my Ipsy subscription. I love how easy it is to apply and it doesn’t clump my lashes together. I like the way it looks the first two hours of wear, then after that it gets too heavy for my lashes and it starts to smudge. However, this is my sister’s favorite mascara of all time. It definitely works for that all natural long lash effect! It just didn’t work out for my lashes haha.
Jessica C.
Charlestown, NH
Ok I first received a small size of this in a Ipsy bag and another I believe in Birchbox. I fell in love with it. It’s easy to use and goes on like a dream. It lasts a long time but it’s not waterproof so warning. Made my lashes look longer. I would recommend it just for the longer lash look. Though it’s pricey I’d go with the waterproof one if you get it lol
Leighanne R.
It's pretty good. I prefer Too Faced BTS, but this one would be my 2nd go to. I received a sample and quite liked it. The wand is massive, but it puts a good amount of product on my lashes. Last a good amount of the day. However, I find that if my lashes touch my lid, the product transfers. It takes a few layers to get the look I want.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I received a trial size of this with a smashbox order and I was super excited to try it! I absolutely love trying new mascaras and getting different effects for my lashes.

I am not impressed with this mascara though. It made my eyes burn when applied, even on top of my fake lashes, which was disappointing. It did a good job of blending my lashes without making my falsies look too “weighed down.” I also tried this mascara on my bottom lashes and since the brush is so big, it clumped them together and made it impossible to get all of the inner lashes.

The one thing I did like about this mascara is that it isn’t overly wet & doesn’t smudge all over your eye.

All in all, I would not recommend this mascara!
Maddy V.
Harvard Illinois
Review for: Jet Black more...
ONE OF MY FAVORITE MASCARAS OF ALL TIME!!!! I looooove this mascara more than the better than sex mascara. I used one later of mascara and my lashes were as long as putting 3 layers of the better than sex mascara. It lasts all day..... and it doesn’t feel heavy on my eyelashes!!!! I would recommend to everyone!!!!!!
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
Fav mascara! I first got it as a deluxe sample, and loved how it made my lashes look. I have naturally long and curled lashes and this mascara just emphasized it way more. It doesn't look fake or too dark which gives it that natural looking effect. I'm already on my second bottle and will be repurchasing.
Cameron B.
Canton, GA
Is this mascara more for volume or length?
How do I get the samples??
Brittany E.
I really want to try this mascara out! Does it leave your lashes with a thick look or no?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Does this product have good quality and is it worth the purchase ?
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
Why is this better than the smashbox x rated?!