BY SMASHBOX #34 in Mascara

WHAT IS IT?
Created on set in our L.A.

photo studio to be our most versatile mascara! The oversized tapered brush and fiber formula work overtime to create outrageous volume, serious lift and a high-shine, glossy finish.

WHY IT'S UNIQUE:
• Full, glossy, lifted lashes
• Interlocking, glossy fibers sculpt lashes up and out
• Olive oil complex for silky-soft lashes
• Clump, flake & smudge-free

FORMULATED WITHOUT:
Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Pthalates, Fragrance & Talc.
INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU , STEARIC ACID , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX\CERA CARNAUBA\CIRE DE CARNAUBA , POLYISOBUTENE , POLYVINYL ACETATE , GLYCERYL STEARATE , PARAFFIN , SILICA , AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL , POLYESTER-5 , ISOSTEARIC ACID , PVP , HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL , OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL , OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES , CHOLESTEROL , PANTHENOL , PANTETHINE , KAOLIN , NYLON-6 , LAURETH-4 , HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE , VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER , SIMETHICONE , SODIUM POLYACRYLATE , PTFE , CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , HEXYLENE GLYCOL , PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE , CHLORPHENESIN , PHENOXYETHANOL , [+/- MICA , TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) , IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163) , BLACK 2 (CI 77266) , BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090) , CARMINE (CI 75470) , CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) , CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288) , FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) , MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) , ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007) , YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)]

• I've heard that it's good and gives lots of volume ??3 Answers
  • Does this mascara clumps ? Does it dry fast? I am currently looking...4 Answers
  • is this long lasting? I have sensitive eyes/skin so I was wondering...2 Answers
Skyla T.
Skyla T.
I received this product in a sample size from ipsy and used it for about a week while I was traveling. The formula and brush make it easy to apply, but I'm not really in love with it. Especially considering the price tag. I didn't get the length and volume that I typically look for in a mascara, but it did leave my eyelashes soft and clumpless. The product was okay in this way, but I'm giving it a one star because of how it just melted off in the rain. The product does not advertise to be waterproof, but I have never had a mascara just fall off in a light drizzle. The rain just rinsed in off into annoying little balls of mascara that collected on the ends of my eyelashes and then fell onto my face and got smeared and gross all over. I do not recommend this product because it can't handle even changes in the weather!
Shaylee R.
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aside from a Lancôme Mascara that I absolutely love, this is hands down my favorite mascara. I love that it separates the lashes, and lengthens then. Most mascara's tend to make my lashes clump together and look spidery. With this one, they stay looking natural, just with an added kick of length. Although it doesn't do much in the department of volume for me, I think this is the perfect mascara for the people who wear falsies. It creates a foundation of lashes that blends easily with false lashes, especially individual ones. The brush is large, but I have large doe eyes, so its not problem for me, unlike other people. I don't have a problem with the smell...not sure why someone would be sniffing their makeup.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in the travel size version this past week and wasn't exactly happy with it, nor totally displeased. I have very fine (minimal), short eyelashes and small, almond shaped eyes, so my review won't apply for the majority of people.
This mascara awesomely added length and didn't leave my lashes clumpy, even after two coats. However, it doesn't add total volume (think fuller looking lashes, not just longer). Each lash was very noticeable, but my lashes didn't stand out because of the lack of added volume. I also had some smudging on my lower eye where the mascara wore off there (after three hours). Not my first choice for mascara.
Perla M.
Perla M.
San Jose , CA
I have tried soooo many different mascaras, some great, some not so great, and some just downright disappointing. I first came across this particular one six months ago. I had received it as sample but since I had so many to go through, I kept putting it off. The day I finally decided to try it out was the day I never looked back! I went out the next day to buy the full size mascara. The formula is so easy to work with, non clumpy, not to liquidy but also not too dry. The bristles on the brush are perfect for adding volume and length while still keeping your lashes separated, for the perfect butterfly lash effect. Your lashes will look like your own, just better!
Millene A.
Millene A.
Melrose, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so used to using cheap drugstore mascara, that when I tried this one, I couldn't believe the results! I have small eye lashes and I don't typically wear falsies, so when I wear mascara, I want it to make my lashes look longer and fuller (obviously). This mascara does the trick for me. It does't suddenly give me those huge eyelashes you always see in commercials, you can tell I am not wearing falsies, BUT it doesn't clump, it's easy to remove, it separates my lashes, and it helps increase my lash length (while still maintaining a curl).
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
I had to give this mascara a second chance because the first time I was able to try it out the formula was not nice and not usable - it wouldn’t coat my lashes. But, once I gave it a second chance I was able to see this products full potential. I liked the way the wand fully coated my lashes and making them look more fuller. I did not notice any flakiness but the end of the day. It doesn’t clump the lashes after 2-3 coats, which I like. overall, I really do enjoy this product ad will continue to use it.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample size at Sephora with my points and it was soooo dry. I don't know if it was the sample size or it being past its use time, but the tube I got was really dry. I really wanted to like it because of the brush. But i couldn't really try it on very well. I must say, the brush is wonderful. I did try to soak this tube in a mug with hot water to get the formula to get creamier. And it worked. I like this mascara, because of the brush. It made my lashes full and curled well.
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
I'm a mascara junkie who experiments with mascaras of all price ranges, but this is one I keep going back to. My lashes are naturally long and straight but don't have much volume. After curling with a traditional eyelash curler, one thick coat of this is all I need. If it's unevenly clumpy I comb through with a clean spoolie, but my lashes look better with a slight bit of clumpiness . I love that this mascara holds the curl all day, and the huge bristle brush saves a lot of time.
Iris E.
Iris E.
Saint Paul, MN
I really enjoy this mascara! I think it has great pigment and holds the curl of my lashes. It really lengthens and gives a bit of volume. My only complaint is how much it smudges!! I work in a restaurant as a host, and I typically put my makeup on right before we open. By the time I'm off the floor, about 5 hours later, I have black smudges under my eyes!! Rather disappointed about that. If I didn't like how much it looked on my lashes, I would look for something new!
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Niles, OH
I bought this mascara on the recommendation of the internet. I was extremely skeptical. My eyelashes are short and light in color. I love that this mascara made them visibly darker and didn't clump together terribly. A few clumping issues when I first opened the tube but it got better. It wasn't as dramatic as look as some reviews claimed buy it did a fairly good job and I didn't feel like I needed to throw on a pair of fake lashes to get my eyes to stand out.
How do I get the samples??
Cameron B.
Cameron B.
Canton, GA
Is this mascara more for volume or length?
Anna M.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Does this product have good quality and is it worth the purchase ?
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
I really want to try this mascara out! Does it leave your lashes with a thick look or no?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is this better than the smashbox x rated?!