Smashbox Full Coverage Foundation Brush uploaded by Sabrina S.Smashbox Full Coverage Foundation Brush uploaded by Sabrina S.Smashbox Full Coverage Foundation Brush uploaded by Heidusch C.

BY SMASHBOX

Cover It All! This Angular-shaped Brush Hug The Contours Of Your Face And Easily Melts Foundation Into Skin For Zero-streak Full Coverage

Benefits:

• Pairs Perfectly With Full-coverage Foundations
  • Applies Maximum Amount Of Foundation Without Streaking
  • Handle Shows Where To Hold For Sheer To Full Coverage
  • High-tech Synthetic Fibers Provide Durability And Control
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Dip In Foundation And Swipe On For An Even, Streak-free Finish.

Kady L.
Prior Lake
Best foundation brush I own. It’s super soft and applies foundation with an airbrushed-looking finish. Perfect for full coverage application. I used to use the F80 from Sigma until I received this brush as a gift. The angle allows for more precise blending. Would 100% recommend!
Jess B.
Lansdale
While this brush is a little pricey, it is mostly worth the cost! It has a perfect angle and is full and soft. This is WAY better than sponges or other cheap brushes. If you are an avid makeup user or just want to learn more, this is definitely the brush for you!
🦋 C.
it helps alot , like when i do someones makeup , i use this brush to give them a flawless look . it helps me when i want to cream contour as well . i use it alott and its helpful as well . i highly recommend this brush
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I’m not a huge fan of this brush. I find it ‘too soft’ for what I like when applying make up, it’s a super cute brush though! Not bad price point wise either. It’s not my go to brush but not the last one id use either
Jessica S.
The brush is great but I feel like I am only able to use it twice before having to completely wash it if not the application seems a bit un even . Compare to other ones it does not do a great job
Ashley E.
Naugatuck
Love this brush! It is definitely my go to when it comes to applying my makeup. I have combination (dry/oily) skin. I use it every single day to apply. Very easy to use. I was very satisfied with this product.
Graziella N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Favorite foundation brush for full coverage foundations, perfect for application and buffing, cleans easily, and has a wonderful long handle - best brand for brushes and totally worth the extra money - will definitely purchase again
Liz g.
I had recently use this brush. Good brush for foundation. Easy to apply and use. Great value price. I'm a repeated user. I use this product so often every day. I would buy it again. I recommend this product.
Brianna M.
This collection is BOMB!! The brushes are everythinggg they blend soo nice and give you a full coverage still. they are soo soft! I use this brush for my foundation and im definitely satisfied!
Veronica Z.
Eastvale , CA
Leaves foundation Smooth and clean no smudging!
The bristles feel great in the skin and over time if well taken care of the bristles don’t come off in your face.