BY SMASHBOX

Cover It All! This Angular-shaped Brush Hug The Contours Of Your Face And Easily Melts Foundation Into Skin For Zero-streak Full Coverage

Benefits:

• Pairs Perfectly With Full-coverage Foundations
  • Applies Maximum Amount Of Foundation Without Streaking
  • Handle Shows Where To Hold For Sheer To Full Coverage
  • High-tech Synthetic Fibers Provide Durability And Control
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Dip In Foundation And Swipe On For An Even, Streak-free Finish.

MiNa B.
I've heard a lot of reviews on the Smashbox Full Coverage Foundation Brush so I had to buy it! I am a huge fan of Smashbox and their products never disappoint me! I am a darker skinned complexion woman -so when I applied my foundation using this brush, it made my makeup look so smooth and glowly. The bristles are super soft and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend everyone to buy this brush!
Karina C.
chicago
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
This is such a good foundation brush. It’s great about blending the foundation perfectly without leaving steaks. My skin type is combination and I have found that this brush works well with my skin this. More on the expensive end, but it’s worth the quality
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I’m not a huge fan of this brush. I find it ‘too soft’ for what I like when applying make up, it’s a super cute brush though! Not bad price point wise either. It’s not my go to brush but not the last one id use either
Emma Z.
North Richland Hills
This is one of many brushes I love to use to apply my foundation. It’s super easy to apply and blends amazingly! I usually use this brush when my others are dirty, and vise versa. I would recommend this to a friend.
Caroline M.
Hidalgo, TX
I find it much easier to get smooth, even coverage . I love it . Cover it all! This angular-shaped brush hug the contours of your face and easily melts foundation into skin for zero-streak full coverage ...
Courtni S.
Yes I love this product. I would love to try it again because I only had a sample of it but what I did have was great. I think this is so cool, getting to try this new stuff because once I try it it just want to buy more of it!!
Brianna M.
This collection is BOMB!! The brushes are everythinggg they blend soo nice and give you a full coverage still. they are soo soft! I use this brush for my foundation and im definitely satisfied!
Liz g.
I had recently use this brush. Good brush for foundation. Easy to apply and use. Great value price. I'm a repeated user. I use this product so often every day. I would buy it again. I recommend this product.
Veronica Z.
corona , CA
Leaves foundation Smooth and clean no smudging!
The bristles feel great in the skin and over time if well taken care of the bristles don’t come off in your face.