BY SMASHBOX

Want a complexion as flawless as a cover girl? Paint your way to perfection with this makeup artist staple that works wonders for application of High Definition Healthy FX Foundation, Function5 Self-adjusting Powder Foundation, Artificial Light or Skin Tint . The non-makeup-absorbing bristles flawlessly apply foundation or cream cheek color, giving you just the right amount of coverage without wasting any product. Foundation Brush #13 see more...

• I just started using a foundation brush to apply my foundation. Is ...2 Answers
  • About how long would you say this brush lasts? Looking for a new one.3 Answers
  • "It works great for liquid foundation." in 1 review
  • "But if this brush is on sale I would definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
Allie Z.
Allie Z.
I used this brush about a few times before it started to become unusable. The first time I used it I loved it. I had never used another foundation brush, just usually sponges, and I liked it. It was kind of hard to blend with and left streaks on my face no matter how much I blended. I wasn't very rough with the brush and I washed it with brush cleanser, yet for some reason the ends got extremely dry and had like split ends. It came to a point where it hurt my face to use it.
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Miami, Florida 33195-3413
Le doy 4 estrellas, a pesar de ser un buen producto e indispensable no soy muy fiel a estas brochas "Lengua de gato" para aplicar la base prefiero otras. este tipo de brochas deja un acabado natural y ligero en la piel del cliente, como todo es a gusto del Maquillador.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
i like to use it for whenever i apply liquid foundation. it works good. i recommend it to people who don't have anything to on their liquid foundation.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
London, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand and love this brush. Very durable and last a long time. Good value and never disappointed
Aria H.
Aria H.
Wow, this foundation brush distributes the foundation amazingly and leaves the skin looking flawless! Does not shed which it a plus! Love it and absolutely recommend this brush!
Myka S.
Myka S.
Albuquerque, NM
This brush helped me get my makeup on really smooth . And not to
Thick .fave my face a very finished look ! Recommend it to anyone !
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Horizon City , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be my favorite brush to out on foundation. It keeps my face smooth and it won't look cake at all!
MALYSSA G.
MALYSSA G.
Cleveland, OH
Great foundation brush, applied nice and easy, great product for the price! I use this often it is a staple!
Alexis m.
Alexis m.
Love this brush. It's soft and it never sheds.
Don't know what else to write...its just an awesome brush.
RUTH T.
RUTH T.
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. ITS AMAZING AND APPLYIES NICELY AND NOT ROUGH AT ALL. ITS PRICEY BUT ITS REALLY WORTH IT
Heather M.
Heather M.
Madison, MS
About how long would you say this brush lasts? Looking for a new one.
Shelby E.
Shelby E.
Cheyenne, OK
I just started using a foundation brush to apply my foundation. Is there any features in a brush I need? Or would this one be good?