BY SMASHBOX

Want a complexion as flawless as a cover girl? Paint your way to perfection with this makeup artist staple that works wonders for application of High Definition Healthy FX Foundation, Function5 Self-adjusting Powder Foundation, Artificial Light or Skin Tint . The non-makeup-absorbing bristles flawlessly apply foundation or cream cheek color, giving you just the right amount of coverage without wasting any product. Foundation Brush #13

• I just started using a foundation brush to apply my foundation. I...2 Answers
  • About how long would you say this brush lasts? Looking for a new ...3 Answers
  • "It works great for liquid foundation." in 1 review
  • "But if this brush is on sale I would definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
Shasha S.
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Gabby K.
Chicago
I’ve had this brush for 2, almost 3 years. It blends so amazingly well and no bristles have ever fallen off. I consistently wash it and it still works like the day I bought it. This will forever be my favorite brush!
Sofia S.
Kerkhoven, MN
This is a great brush if your a beginner with your foundation it doesn't leave scenes or little lines on your face that actually just want everything out very very well
Melissa R.
Lewisville, TX
Even application always and the brush itself is sleek and classic. I've had it forever! Easy to clean and still feels soft to the touch. Pending your cleaning method, it doesn't always dry together, but sometimes the bristles create small clumps--it doesn't ever affect the application though.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
The foundation brush by Smashbox is an excellent product. It Glides will across your face and distributes your foundation pretty evenly it makes for pretty good coverage and the brush is fairly easily to clean after use.
April J.
Newport News, VA
This was my first set of brushes when I first started doing make up ....... I still have these brushes 15+ years later . I love the quality of the brushes . They are so soft and obviously they are made well .
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Leticia P.
Waterford, MI
I love using this for blending of eye makeup. I can't believe how nice it is to use different pallets without having to wipe so hard to get the last color off. Very nice amd smooth
Rachel C.
Odenton, MD
10/10 recommend. The brush is gentle and soft and it apply makeup beautifully. I use this everyday and I’ll never stop using it. Very stunning. Totally worth it.
Heather M.
Madison, MS
About how long would you say this brush lasts? Looking for a new one.
Shelby E.
Cheyenne , OK
I just started using a foundation brush to apply my foundation. Is there any features in a brush I need? Or would this one be good?