Smashbox Foundation Brush #13 uploaded by Sandra M.

BY SMASHBOX

Do you want the perfect complexion of a cover girl? Get close to perfection with this tool that professional artists use and that works wonders for the application of HIGH DEFINITION HEALTHY FX FOUNDATION, PHOTO SET PRESSED POWDER or ARTIFICIAL LIGHT. The bristles that do not absorb make-up and apply perfectly the foundation or color cheeks in cream, giving you the right amount of coverage without loss of product.

• I just started using a foundation brush to apply my found...2 Answers
  • About how long would you say this brush lasts? Looking fo...3 Answers
  • "But if this brush is on sale I would definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "It works great for liquid foundation." in 1 review
Shasha S.
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY
I bought this brush a few years ago when I was just learning to do my foundation. I liked the idea of this brush. It was easy to use, but I have found other foundation brushes that i like better than this one. The brush was fine, but i don’t think i am a fan of the shape of the brush.
Shea H.
Powderly, Texas
This was my first ever foundation brush. It is flawless. The bristles are soft and they can out nicely. Compared to some others I have been looking at this is hands down the best choice. Purchased at Sephora and I am completely satisfied. Would definitely purchase again.
Gabby K.
Chicago
I’ve had this brush for 2, almost 3 years. It blends so amazingly well and no bristles have ever fallen off. I consistently wash it and it still works like the day I bought it. This will forever be my favorite brush!
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Love this product!! I use this on almost all of my clients!! Works very well!! You definitely get what you pay for and I would recommend it to anyone!! I would definitely repurchase this product!!! Very high quality!!!
Sandra M.
Lubbock, TX
I bought this Smashbox foundation brush as a set. I use the use the fan and eye brush more, but I do use the foundation from time to time and I do like it. It does apply the foundation evenly, bristles are soft and I love the handle.
Ella K.
Corona, CA
This brush has firm soft bristles. It’s really good for applying highlight and moisturizer. Its a really good quality product, but not for the price . It kind of reminds me of something you can get from NYX. You can definitely find the same quality brush for a less price on BH cosmetics.
Karina C.
chicago
Melissa R.
Lewisville, TX
Even application always and the brush itself is sleek and classic. I've had it forever! Easy to clean and still feels soft to the touch. Pending your cleaning method, it doesn't always dry together, but sometimes the bristles create small clumps--it doesn't ever affect the application though.
Genesis M.
Hola mis amigas ! Yo soy fanaticas de comprar
Brochas. En mi casa tengo muchas pero esta en especial no debe faltar. La uso para aplicar él fundation. Es simplemente perfecta aplica muy bien el
Producto
Heather M.
Madison, MS
About how long would you say this brush lasts? Looking for a new one.
Shelby E.
Cheyenne , OK
I just started using a foundation brush to apply my foundation. Is there any features in a brush I need? Or would this one be good?