BY SMASHBOX

Filter with Dermaxyl Complex. Like a filter over a camera lens, Filter contains all of the smoothing benefits of Smashbox's Photo Finish Foundation Primer with Dermaxyl Complex (which has been proven in clinical trials to minimize the appearance of...

Jody B.
Tucson
Filter primer pen yasss best purchase ever .give it ah try lady's it's easy to apply and blend does the job Γ—10 I know I will be purchasing this product again that's for sure πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
Aaliyah G.
Macon, GA
Find in Store-Details-Smashbox's Photo Finish Foundation Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 with Dermaxy Complex is a makeup primer that protects and perfects skin with anti-aging broad-spectrum SPF 20.Benefits:Shields against UVA/UVB raysPreps skin for makeup applicationAntioxidant blend of vitamin E, grape seed extract and green teaFor all skin typesCruelty-free
Rosie D.
Love this product. It never disappoints me, and I keep trying to find a better one. Non has compared. Buxom has come close, but O-Plump stays hydrating and glossy all day, even when it starts to dry off. Buxom tends to get tacky when it dries. However, BOTH are great plumpers!
I just love it a lot because its silky smooth when applied and actually plumps my lips
Stephanie A.
I love this primer a little goes a long way! My husband got it for me and I was so happy when he did! My makeup last all day with this primer! It's easy to apply! And I would highly recommend it to others
Katrina M.
Winchester
This small, compact, primer pen is just perfect for on the go. It will be your new favorite, take me everywhere product. It's last for hours, and it makes your skin feel natural. It's definitely a winner in my book and I'm a repeat spender for smashbox beauty! πŸ‘πŸ˜
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
I love primers as they make sure that your makeup goes on exactly as it is supposed to. It helps your makeup to look right and makes you look great. It has a bit of a glossy look to it but works just great.
Shelbie C.
Ramona , OK
I'm so happy to have to go to sleep now so you know I love it and it will not let me know when I to be the best of the all the way you are so much better if you don't know why but you can do that for the next few months weeks ago and it will
Noor B.
Concord, CA
A very nice primer. Very smooth and lightweight on the skin. Gives a matte natural finish but not very matte though which is nice. Works super well for combination skin types and it works so well with my T zone giving a long lasting makeup look with no smudges or pores showing or anything. Love this product.
Tiffanie T.
San Antonio, TX
great primer, not enough product in the tube. however, very long wearing. easy to apply, easy to blend. wears well under most make up brands. the product is great for oily, dry, and combination. would purchase again. would recommend for both experienced and new make up users.Β
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
Tbh, I don't know how to use it , but even if I did I couldn't get the top open so I was very disappointed because the product wouldn't come out , it's like it was jammed , or stuck or something
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
How exactly is this used??