BY SMASHBOX

This feather-light fan brush softly and seamlessly applies Function5 Self-adjusting Powder Foundation, Soft Lights, Fusion Soft Lights, Bronze Lights, and Blush . Use it to apply even the darkest shades lightly for a perfect, natural finish every time. It s also a must-have tool for lifting away any excess shadow that may have fallen during application without disturbing makeup. Fan Brush #22 see more...

• Is this brush essential? How does this brush help you ? Is it durab...3 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I'm looking for something durable and effe...1 Answers
  • Does this apply highlight evenly?Be the first to answer!
Smashbox Fan Brush #22
  • "It's really concentrated so it's not great for foundation or anything with all over coverage, but it's nice for blush and for sweeping a layer of powder eye shadow on!" in 1 review
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this brush is pricey, it's worth it. My only complaint is that I really have to dig into my highlighters for it to pick up enough product. I feel that an expensive brush should be able to pick up my product. But other than that, it applies super evenly and blends the product out.
Elsa W.
Elsa W.
Sarasota, FL
I love this brush. I got this brush at Macy's after the Smashbox makeup artist showed me how to use it for contouring. This really does a great job of getting pigment on your cheeks without creating a harsh line. The brush is voluminous for the shape, best fan brush I've used.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx
First of all, love smashbox i have not ran into a smashbox product yet that i didn't love. i use this fan brush for hightlighting and blush. works super well, great for sweeping on a fine layer of powder would not recommend as a full coverage or foundation brush though.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this for 12.75 at the cosmetics outlet. I think this may be the one Tati uses and I wanted to buy it for highlighter. I love how it applies highlight. It's subtle but still applies enough powder. There's no cakiness and it doesn't cause my pores to show. Love it
Teegan T.
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
This brush is the ultimate fan brush it has so many features. I bought this cause its a really good brand. its also very easy to apply as well to use... My skin type is sensitive an it is so soft on the skin. I am very satisfied with this brand/ SMASHBOX.
Shana B.
Shana B.
LOVE fan brushes and smashbox has always been one of my favorite brands. Use this brush everyday to get deep in my cheek bones when contouring. One of my favorite tools in my makeup collection, and I would most definitely recommend this brush to anyone
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I got this at Sephora and I think it was about 25 $ it's on the pricier end for brushes but it's totally worth it. I use this for my highlighter and I'm in love! The quality of the brush is also amazing, no bristles are just going to fall out :)
Holly T.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great brush for applying highlighter to your cheek bones and other bright areas on your face. I honestly think cheaper brushes can provide the same result, but it definitely works as well as I could hope it to.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to brush I use for highlight! It grabs enough product and blends out my highlight effortlessly. The brush is soft and does not shed when I wash it. I've had it for some years now and it's still going strong.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
It has soft bristles and I use this to apply my hug lot or dust away fall out from make up . I give this a thumbs up I've bought at Sephora o recommend pretty pricy tho I believe you can find a dupe at Walgreens
Christina M.
Christina M.
Just want to know... How many people really use their fan brush? I find it useful for quick touch ups. What about you?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this brush essential? How does this brush help you ? Is it durable?
Jill G.
Jill G.
What is your favorite use for this brush?
mary s.
mary s.
Franklin, GA
Does the bristles fall out easy? Smashbox Fan Brush #22
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best method to wash this? It seems sort of fragile.