BY SMASHBOX #59 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This Highlighting Fan Brush Is Captain Of The Sheerleading Squad. It Sweeps Powder Cheek Products Along The Contours Of The Face For A Winning, Glowy Finish.

Tips:

Pair With Powder Blush For A Subtle Flush.

Benefits:

• Pairs Perfectly With Powder Cheek And Highlight Products
  • High-tech Synthetic Fibers Provide Durability And Control
  • Soft, Sheer Product Application
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Dip In Highlighter. Then, Sweep From Apple Of Cheek To Ear.

Smashbox Fan Brush
  • "LOVE fan brushes and smashbox has always been one of my favorite brands. Use this brush everyday to get deep in my cheek bones when contouring. One of my favorite tools in my makeup collection, and I would most definitely recommend this brush to anyone " in 13 reviews
  • "This brush is a lifesaver! If you're in the market for a blush or highlighting brush look no further. This paired with Smashbox's Soft Lights and you're all set! " in 7 reviews
Mignon H.
Orlando , FL
Let me just start off by saying that I have a ton of brushes from different companies and while some have lasted a long time, others haven’t. With that being said, this brush and I had some good times together. Up until her routine washing around 3 weeks ago (today is 7/02/18) we made beauty together. Now she’s gone 😩!

I won’t say that it’s the softest, but it is soft. This brush’s natural hairs get stained over time, so don’t wash with your darker brushes or you’ll speed up the process. The bristles also become a bit fluffed out, but I had my brush for at least 7 yrs. I found myself reaching for this brush a lot to apply my highlighter, especially a few yrs back when less was more. Now it’s like a 12 step program, but with more steps. 😂

This brush was gifted to me and it held up for a long time. I have a 3 yr old who is pretty fond of makeup and it’s tools already, and although she’s not allowed to wear it, that doesn’t stop her from tampering with my brushes. I have 2 rogue spoolies as we speak. I’m gonna guess that maybe she got to my brushes and had a field day with this one because it just disintegrated in my hands during washing. My heart was a tiny bit hurt because it’s the first to go from my Smashbox red and black brush collection, but it’s nothing... and nothing lasts forever. Well, not on this side, anyway. 4 1/2 ⭐️.
roxy J.
California
Don’t get me wrong fan brushes are great but they are just not for me I feel as if there is less product in the brush then to use a full brush are used it once and I could hardly get any product on the brush I don’t recommend it if you love highlight as much as I do but if you love to go for that soft glam go ahead bristles we’re kind of stiff
Shasha S.
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
Great brush that I use all the time. It picks up just enough product to give off a great, natural highlight that can be build to a blinding. The brush looks and feels very professional. It’s a great investment for anyone. After the first wash the brush was still intact and like new.
kay💫 s.
eastvale
I love love love this fan brush! Honestly the best I’ve ever used, the bristles are super soft and works great with my BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmer Skin Perfector Pressed Powder- Champagne Pop. Perfect way to achieve an amazing highlight that everyone notices!
leeeners21 S.
I love love love this brush for applying my
Highlight. I have the travel version so I take it with me everywhere I go. It applies so perfectly and feels great on my skin. I will probably buy a new one when it’s time to bid my current brush farewell.
Mariah J.
Oklahoma City
Good brush with good bristles! Pretty soft and hold a fair amount of product for being a fan brush. Not a terrible price but not my favorite brush to use for highlighting. Probably wouldn’t repurchase but would buy other brush from the brand to try!
Ilenia R.
This is my favorite fan brush is use to apply my highlight. It works with cream or powder. It blends out my highlight no nicely. It is very soft and worth the money for precise highlighting. I have texture skin and smooth my highlight out nicely.
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
I love this product. Being a new mom I’m not typically one that has time for face masks but this is so easy, there’s not way you could say no. It’s super easy and effective. I highly recommend these to any parent that needs a skin boost.
Ann S.
Voorhees, NJ
Love this brush! It is one of my favorite brush to highlight with. I got this as a gift and love the person who gifted it to me!! Even after washing the quality of the brush is the same. In fact every time I clean it is like brand new again!
Chrissy T.
Just want to know... How many people really use their fan brush? I find it useful for quick touch ups. What about you?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this brush essential? How does this brush help you ? Is it durable?
Jill G.
What is your favorite use for this brush?
mary s.
Franklin, GA
Does the bristles fall out easy? Smashbox Fan Brush
Dorthy T.
Pearland, TX
is it worth the price and does it do its job?