Smashbox Fan Brush
This Highlighting Fan Brush Is Captain Of The Sheerleading Squad. It Sweeps Powder Cheek Products Along The Contours Of The Face For A Winning, Glowy Finish.
Pair With Powder Blush For A Subtle Flush.
- Pairs Perfectly With Powder Cheek And Highlight Products
- High-tech Synthetic Fibers Provide Durability And Control
- Soft, Sheer Product Application
Dip In Highlighter. Then, Sweep From Apple Of Cheek To Ear.see more...
Top Questions See all 21 Q&A
- "LOVE fan brushes and smashbox has always been one of my favorite brands. Use this brush everyday to get deep in my cheek bones when contouring. One of my favorite tools in my makeup collection, and I would most definitely recommend this brush to anyone " in 13 reviews
- "This brush is a lifesaver! If you're in the market for a blush or highlighting brush look no further. This paired with Smashbox's Soft Lights and you're all set! " in 7 reviews
I won’t say that it’s the softest, but it is soft. This brush’s natural hairs get stained over time, so don’t wash with your darker brushes or you’ll speed up the process. The bristles also become a bit fluffed out, but I had my brush for at least 7 yrs. I found myself reaching for this brush a lot to apply my highlighter, especially a few yrs back when less was more. Now it’s like a 12 step program, but with more steps. 😂
This brush was gifted to me and it held up for a long time. I have a 3 yr old who is pretty fond of makeup and it’s tools already, and although she’s not allowed to wear it, that doesn’t stop her from tampering with my brushes. I have 2 rogue spoolies as we speak. I’m gonna guess that maybe she got to my brushes and had a field day with this one because it just disintegrated in my hands during washing. My heart was a tiny bit hurt because it’s the first to go from my Smashbox red and black brush collection, but it’s nothing... and nothing lasts forever. Well, not on this side, anyway. 4 1/2 ⭐️.
Highlight. I have the travel version so I take it with me everywhere I go. It applies so perfectly and feels great on my skin. I will probably buy a new one when it’s time to bid my current brush farewell.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos