Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19 uploaded by Brenda G.

BY SMASHBOX

A face and body brush for the minimalist, this versatile tool allows you to effortlessly apply Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder , Soft Lights, Fusion Soft Lights, Bronze Lights or Blush on face or body for an all-over luminous glow. Face & Body Brush #19 see more...

Rocio V.
Madera, CA
This brush is everything. Literally. I use it for most of my makeup. Bronzer. Blush. Even powder. I just have to keep up the cleaning on it.
Ashley H.
This brush is amazing! It took me forever to find a brush like this and I'm so glad I did. Perfect amount of fullness. Price was good considering how long it will last. Great quality
Claudia D.
Sterling , VA
This brush it's so good and have a perfect quality. It's easy to handle and it really makes the job done.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Great for putting on powder, The price love the brand and I would definitely buy it again
Mariana G.
I love this one! It is so soft, love how my makeup look on my face with this one, I used this one almost every day
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
I had high expectations about this brush, using it left a powdery finish on the face. I started using it again and used it better, and the result was very good. I started using it again and used it better, and the result was very good. I would buy again if I was given the chance, I really did not...
Klara P.
Mostar
I will recomended this brush to everyone who wants new one. You can use it in such lot ways for baking for foundation etc.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
me encantaria probarla me gusta la marca smashbox en especial sus sombras y creo que tambien sus brochas deben ser genial
Aoibhinn R.
Ireland
honestly this brush is an amazing product its very soft, my skin type is very oily and stuff and this brush really helps me cover that, i bought this at my local makeup shop i use it all the time i do my makeup and i have no disapponting review about this brush.
Trulee R.
Ontario
This brush sheds. The most id pay for this would be $10. My RT brushes work a billion times better! I have tried many brushes and this one just doesn't impress me what so ever. Very disappointing brush. However smashbox does have nice eye shadows brushes!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
You appreciate this brush ? Good attributes about this brush
Paula A.
Recife
I want know It is a good one ?
Vannely b.
Parece ser otimo para aplicaçao, mais a cedas dele é macia? Para que exatemente ele serve. Exatamente
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Hay esta belleza es super suave hermosa me encanta su mango es super práctico y cómodo me fascina las brochas de esta marca son de las mejores que he probado