Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19 uploaded by Brenda G.

BY SMASHBOX

A face and body brush for the minimalist, this versatile tool allows you to effortlessly apply Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder , Soft Lights, Fusion Soft Lights, Bronze Lights or Blush on face or body for an all-over luminous glow. Face & Body Brush #19 see more...

heather m.
heather m.
Hinesville, Ga
This is an amazing brush order it off the website and will be buy more from them. This brush really gives you a smooth finish!
alexandra a.
alexandra a.
Brockport, NY
This brush gives you the perfect look! Bristles never end up all over your face like other brushes.
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Citrus Heights, CA
I love this brush! Ive had this brush for months and i still love it! Its smooth and applies makeup smoothly to my face as well, i love it!
Frances S.
Frances S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing brush. It picks up a lot of powder so you have to tap it. I like it much better than Mac. It's a bit pricy but worth the buy
Josey D.
Josey D.
Appling, GA
This brush allows you to get flawless coverage for your face and body. I love the size of the brush it couldn't be easier to use
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
I love this one! It is so soft, love how my makeup look on my face with this one, I used this one almost every day
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
Salinas, CA
This is one of my faves it is so useful it blends in right away perfection I would def recommend
Yormaylin F.
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
I had high expectations about this brush, using it left a powdery finish on the face. I started using it again and used it better, and the result was very good. I started using it again and used it better, and the result was very good. I would buy again if I was given the chance, I really did not...
Klara P.
Klara P.
Mostar
I will recomended this brush to everyone who wants new one. You can use it in such lot ways for baking for foundation etc.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida
me encantaria probarla me gusta la marca smashbox en especial sus sombras y creo que tambien sus brochas deben ser genial
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
You appreciate this brush ? Good attributes about this brush
Paula A.
Paula A.
Recife
I want know It is a good one ?
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Hay esta belleza es super suave hermosa me encanta su mango es super práctico y cómodo me fascina las brochas de esta marca son de las mejores que he probado
Vannely b.
Vannely b.
Parece ser otimo para aplicaçao, mais a cedas dele é macia? Para que exatemente ele serve. Exatamente