Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19 uploaded by Brenda G.

BY SMASHBOX

A face and body brush for the minimalist, this versatile tool allows you to effortlessly apply Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder , Soft Lights, Fusion Soft Lights, Bronze Lights or Blush on face or body for an all-over luminous glow. Face & Body Brush #19

Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19
  • "This brush is soft, silky in feel, and is great for any powder application. I use it for blush, and I LOVE it! Great quality is worth the price!" in 11 reviews
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I love this brushes !! I bought a few of these brushes a few years ago and they haven’t fallen apart or given up on me yet. Lol. I still use them everyday. They are a little pricey but DEFINITELY worth it. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to start out with make up brushes.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
His face and body Brush by Smashbox is wonderful. You can use it for blending your makeup colors on your face or dip it in powder and use it across your body. That's a pretty amazing brush. I love mine and will probably buy another.
Kyleigh S.
this brush is super soft and fluffy. it’s easy to clean and the bristles don’t fall out. it’s applies powder very smooth and seamlessly. i purchased this product at ulta and i would definitely buy it again.
Mia M.
Usually I don't buy brushes because I use a make up sponge so I thought I would give a brush a try so I ended up getting this one and honestly I was so extremely happy with my purchase this brush has never failed me it is amazing I love it now I'm planing to buy even more brushes !!
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
I love this brush, there's so many uses with it such as powder, bronzer, highlight or baking. It's big so it gets all of your face, hense "all of your face brush" I would recommend it to anyone whose on the look out for a new brush.
Josie A.
Very easy to apply makeup with. Very soft and feels great on the skin. The price is high, but the product is worth it. You can use it for almost anything makeup related. I will buy it if I ever need it again.
Ashley H.
This brush is amazing! It took me forever to find a brush like this and I'm so glad I did. Perfect amount of fullness. Price was good considering how long it will last. Great quality
Fatima A.
This brush is incredible spread all content with good skin cells are applied .. soft and leaves everything well applied are soft and seem to be natural but not .. that will
Olivia Z.
I got this as a gift and although I use it it's not my favorite brush. I prefer my ones from Morphe. It doesn't shed and it blends fine I just think it doesn't do much for putting on my make up. It also applies blush weirdly.
Taylor R.
Clover, SC
LOVEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEE! Smash box is an all time fav. Everything they have is awesome. It is a little pricey BUT SO WORTH IT. It's super soft & blends very very very well. You won't be disappointed.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
You appreciate this brush ? Good attributes about this brush
Paula A.
Recife
I want know It is a good one ?
Vannely b.
Parece ser otimo para aplicaçao, mais a cedas dele é macia? Para que exatemente ele serve. Exatamente
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Hay esta belleza es super suave hermosa me encanta su mango es super práctico y cómodo me fascina las brochas de esta marca son de las mejores que he probado