Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19 uploaded by Brenda G.

Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19

A face and body brush for the minimalist, this versatile tool allows you to effortlessly apply Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder , Soft Lights, Fusion Soft Lights, Bronze Lights or Blush on face or body for an all-over luminous glow. Face & Body Brush #19

Hope, AR
Smash box is a great brand and the brushes are very soft. It works great when using it. It is not bad priced. I will be trying more brushes from them in the future. The color of the brush is really nice also.
Tara D.
Indianapolis , IN
The #19 Face & Body brush by Smashbox is incredible! The perfect brush for powder, dusting away any fallen eyeshadow, gives a nice glow of blush (not a streak), and I love to use it for highlighting my shoulders and collar bone ;)
Mia M.
Usually I don't buy brushes because I use a make up sponge so I thought I would give a brush a try so I ended up getting this one and honestly I was so extremely happy with my purchase this brush has never failed me it is amazing I love it now I'm planing to buy even more brushes !!
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
I love this brush, there's so many uses with it such as powder, bronzer, highlight or baking. It's big so it gets all of your face, hense "all of your face brush" I would recommend it to anyone whose on the look out for a new brush.
Josie A.
Very easy to apply makeup with. Very soft and feels great on the skin. The price is high, but the product is worth it. You can use it for almost anything makeup related. I will buy it if I ever need it again.
Ashley H.
This brush is amazing! It took me forever to find a brush like this and I'm so glad I did. Perfect amount of fullness. Price was good considering how long it will last. Great quality
Fatima A.
This brush is incredible spread all content with good skin cells are applied .. soft and leaves everything well applied are soft and seem to be natural but not .. that will
Taylor R.
Clover, SC
LOVEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEE! Smash box is an all time fav. Everything they have is awesome. It is a little pricey BUT SO WORTH IT. It's super soft & blends very very very well. You won't be disappointed.
Marica M.
I love the soft big bristles that cover so much area without irritating my skin. Usually brushes scratch my face when I apply foundation but I don't have that problem since it's so soft.
Guranda D.
New Castle, DE
I love this brush, I use it the most often, it is easy to use and apply product to the face. I have combined skin and it helps me to apply everything smoothly and equaly
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
You appreciate this brush ? Good attributes about this brush
Paula A.
I want know It is a good one ?
Vannely b.
Parece ser otimo para aplicaçao, mais a cedas dele é macia? Para que exatemente ele serve. Exatamente
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Hay esta belleza es super suave hermosa me encanta su mango es super práctico y cómodo me fascina las brochas de esta marca son de las mejores que he probado