Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19 uploaded by Brenda G.

BY SMASHBOX

A face and body brush for the minimalist, this versatile tool allows you to effortlessly apply Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder , Soft Lights, Fusion Soft Lights, Bronze Lights or Blush on face or body for an all-over luminous glow. Face & Body Brush #19

Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19
  • "This brush is soft, silky in feel, and is great for any powder application. I use it for blush, and I LOVE it! Great quality is worth the price!" in 11 reviews
Gabriela R.
Berwyn, IL
This brush is a lifesaver! I love how easy it is to blend with this brush and are use it on every day basis to find my foundation and it works so well it is pricey for a brush but I definitely recommend this brush to others
Nya b.
Spring
In my opinion this product should be in every makeup lovers drawer. This brush is so soft and easy on the face it. Its really good to use but one thing is its kinda of pricey. I have sensitive skin so this is easy in my skin. I would definitely recommend buying this like i would.
catya D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Proposed to dedicate an entrance to my brushes and make-up brushes. I, neither short nor lazy, I glanced at the container in which I have them and I thought they were "few" but fit, so it might be worth writing a post about it
Laycee M.
Port Orchard
Great product! Covers all areas of the face quite well. I'm highly considering using more of these brushes with different make up brands to see if I can get a better daily outcome.
Karina C.
chicago
Leah H.
Rhode Island
I wasn't expecting a lot from this brush but I actually can in handy! I used it all the time and the bristles were supper soft. The only problem I had with it was how hard it was to get the product of the brush when I was cleaning it.
hannaxlove V.
Corona , CA
I love the thickness of this brush! And the size is perfect 👌 when I’m done applying all my makeup and I set it with my powder I always use this it never gets messy and the texture of the bristles are so soft it’s a must have!!
Olivia Z.
I got this as a gift and although I use it it's not my favorite brush. I prefer my ones from Morphe. It doesn't shed and it blends fine I just think it doesn't do much for putting on my make up. It also applies blush weirdly.
Keirston R.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this brand!! They always amaze me with their products. I love this brush because it's soft and it does great with body glitter and powder. I have a few of these brushes and would always buy again!
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
Smash box is a great brand and the brushes are very soft. It works great when using it. It is not bad priced. I will be trying more brushes from them in the future. The color of the brush is really nice also.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
You appreciate this brush ? Good attributes about this brush
Paula A.
Recife
I want know It is a good one ?
Vannely b.
Parece ser otimo para aplicaçao, mais a cedas dele é macia? Para que exatemente ele serve. Exatamente
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Hay esta belleza es super suave hermosa me encanta su mango es super práctico y cómodo me fascina las brochas de esta marca son de las mejores que he probado