Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19 uploaded by Brenda G.

BY SMASHBOX

A face and body brush for the minimalist, this versatile tool allows you to effortlessly apply Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder , Soft Lights, Fusion Soft Lights, Bronze Lights or Blush on face or body for an all-over luminous glow. Face & Body Brush #19 see more...

Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Dane, WI
Brush is soft and spreads powder evenly.
Easy to wash, but a bit pricey.
Wish they made different sizes
Salma C.
Salma C.
Rockville, MO
This brush is so comfortable to use and it's so soft,I love the color... I recommend this brand,
REBECCA S.
REBECCA S.
Saint Louis
I love this product and I know everybody will love it to so go to the store and get it
my personal favorite right now, it blends so well!!!! its worth every simgle penny!!!!
Nya b.
Nya b.
Spring
In my opinion this product should be in every makeup lovers drawer. This brush is so soft and easy on the face it. Its really good to use but one thing is its kinda of pricey. I have sensitive skin so this is easy in my skin. I would definitely recommend buying this like i would.
catya D.
catya D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Proposed to dedicate an entrance to my brushes and make-up brushes. I, neither short nor lazy, I glanced at the container in which I have them and I thought they were "few" but fit, so it might be worth writing a post about it
Leah H.
Leah H.
Rhode Island
I wasn't expecting a lot from this brush but I actually can in handy! I used it all the time and the bristles were supper soft. The only problem I had with it was how hard it was to get the product of the brush when I was cleaning it.
LivūüĆĽ
LivūüĆĽ
North Bergen
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and although I use it it's not my favorite brush. I prefer my ones from Morphe. It doesn't shed and it blends fine I just think it doesn't do much for putting on my make up. It also applies blush weirdly.
Keirston R.
Keirston R.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brand!! They always amaze me with their products. I love this brush because it's soft and it does great with body glitter and powder. I have a few of these brushes and would always buy again!
Tara D.
Tara D.
Indianapolis , IN
The #19 Face & Body brush by Smashbox is incredible! The perfect brush for powder, dusting away any fallen eyeshadow, gives a nice glow of blush (not a streak), and I love to use it for highlighting my shoulders and collar bone ;)
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
You appreciate this brush ? Good attributes about this brush
Paula A.
Paula A.
Recife
I want know It is a good one ?
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Hay esta belleza es super suave hermosa me encanta su mango es super práctico y cómodo me fascina las brochas de esta marca son de las mejores que he probado
Vannely b.
Vannely b.
Parece ser otimo para aplicaçao, mais a cedas dele é macia? Para que exatemente ele serve. Exatamente