Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19 uploaded by Brenda G.

Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19

A face and body brush for the minimalist, this versatile tool allows you to effortlessly apply Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder , Soft Lights, Fusion Soft Lights, Bronze Lights or Blush on face or body for an all-over luminous glow. Face & Body Brush #19

marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Dawn W.
I know I had this brush and used it for quite a while but since I don't remember exactly I don't want to give specific reviews I must have liked it though because I had it for about a year
Kadie C.
Portland, OR
Smashbox is one of my favorite cosmetic brands. This brush is a staple in my makeup bag. I use it to blend loose powder after applying liquid foundation. It does the job perfectly!
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Gabriela R.
Berwyn, IL
This brush is a lifesaver! I love how easy it is to blend with this brush and are use it on every day basis to find my foundation and it works so well it is pricey for a brush but I definitely recommend this brush to others
Nya b.
In my opinion this product should be in every makeup lovers drawer. This brush is so soft and easy on the face it. Its really good to use but one thing is its kinda of pricey. I have sensitive skin so this is easy in my skin. I would definitely recommend buying this like i would.
catya D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Proposed to dedicate an entrance to my brushes and make-up brushes. I, neither short nor lazy, I glanced at the container in which I have them and I thought they were "few" but fit, so it might be worth writing a post about it
Leah H.
Rhode Island
I wasn't expecting a lot from this brush but I actually can in handy! I used it all the time and the bristles were supper soft. The only problem I had with it was how hard it was to get the product of the brush when I was cleaning it.
liv🌻 Z.
I got this as a gift and although I use it it's not my favorite brush. I prefer my ones from Morphe. It doesn't shed and it blends fine I just think it doesn't do much for putting on my make up. It also applies blush weirdly.
Keirston R.
Jacksonville , FL
I absolutely love this brand!! They always amaze me with their products. I love this brush because it's soft and it does great with body glitter and powder. I have a few of these brushes and would always buy again!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
You appreciate this brush ? Good attributes about this brush
Paula A.
I want know It is a good one ?
Vannely b.
Parece ser otimo para aplicaçao, mais a cedas dele é macia? Para que exatemente ele serve. Exatamente
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Hay esta belleza es super suave hermosa me encanta su mango es super práctico y cómodo me fascina las brochas de esta marca son de las mejores que he probado