Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19 uploaded by Brenda G.

BY SMASHBOX

A face and body brush for the minimalist, this versatile tool allows you to effortlessly apply Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder , Soft Lights, Fusion Soft Lights, Bronze Lights or Blush on face or body for an all-over luminous glow. Face & Body Brush #19 see more...

REBECCA S.
Saint Louis
I love this product and I know everybody will love it to so go to the store and get it
elena t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Alena M.
Santa Maria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes smashbox is such an amazing makeup brand always has been and always will be .and they have really came so far and expanded their line and I love everything they have no matter what try it people. 😁 i loce it and so will u
Gabriela R.
Berwyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is a lifesaver! I love how easy it is to blend with this brush and are use it on every day basis to find my foundation and it works so well it is pricey for a brush but I definitely recommend this brush to others
Nya b.
Spring
In my opinion this product should be in every makeup lovers drawer. This brush is so soft and easy on the face it. Its really good to use but one thing is its kinda of pricey. I have sensitive skin so this is easy in my skin. I would definitely recommend buying this like i would.
catya D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Proposed to dedicate an entrance to my brushes and make-up brushes. I, neither short nor lazy, I glanced at the container in which I have them and I thought they were "few" but fit, so it might be worth writing a post about it
Josie A.
Very easy to apply makeup with. Very soft and feels great on the skin. The price is high, but the product is worth it. You can use it for almost anything makeup related. I will buy it if I ever need it again.
Leah H.
Rhode Island
I wasn't expecting a lot from this brush but I actually can in handy! I used it all the time and the bristles were supper soft. The only problem I had with it was how hard it was to get the product of the brush when I was cleaning it.
Keirston R.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brand!! They always amaze me with their products. I love this brush because it's soft and it does great with body glitter and powder. I have a few of these brushes and would always buy again!
livđŸŒ» Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and although I use it it's not my favorite brush. I prefer my ones from Morphe. It doesn't shed and it blends fine I just think it doesn't do much for putting on my make up. It also applies blush weirdly.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
You appreciate this brush ? Good attributes about this brush
Paula A.
Recife
I want know It is a good one ?
Vannely b.
Parece ser otimo para aplicaçao, mais a cedas dele é macia? Para que exatemente ele serve. Exatamente
Gabriela P.