Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19 uploaded by Brenda G.

BY SMASHBOX

A face and body brush for the minimalist, this versatile tool allows you to effortlessly apply Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder , Soft Lights, Fusion Soft Lights, Bronze Lights or Blush on face or body for an all-over luminous glow. Face & Body Brush #19 see more...

Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush, there's so many uses with it such as powder, bronzer, highlight or baking. It's big so it gets all of your face, hense "all of your face brush" I would recommend it to anyone whose on the look out for a new brush.
Taylor R.
Clover, SC
LOVEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEE! Smash box is an all time fav. Everything they have is awesome. It is a little pricey BUT SO WORTH IT. It's super soft & blends very very very well. You won't be disappointed.
Marica M.
I love the soft big bristles that cover so much area without irritating my skin. Usually brushes scratch my face when I apply foundation but I don't have that problem since it's so soft.
Fatima A.
This brush is incredible spread all content with good skin cells are applied .. soft and leaves everything well applied are soft and seem to be natural but not .. that will
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I love smashbox products all amazing I have quite a few from there collection and love them all , can't wait to get my hands on new productsūüėÄ
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brush so much! It's super fluffy and it makes makeup's application so easy! I highly recommend it!
Madison B.
Pound, Va
This brush is great for putting powder on or even bronzer and blush! I highly recommend using this brush!
Kelly V.
Dane, WI
Brush is soft and spreads powder evenly.
Easy to wash, but a bit pricey.
Wish they made different sizes
Salma C.
Rockville, MO
This brush is so comfortable to use and it's so soft,I love the color... I recommend this brand,
REBECCA S.
Saint Louis
I love this product and I know everybody will love it to so go to the store and get it
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
You appreciate this brush ? Good attributes about this brush
Paula A.
Recife
I want know It is a good one ?
Vannely b.
Parece ser otimo para aplicaçao, mais a cedas dele é macia? Para que exatemente ele serve. Exatamente
Gabriela P.