Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19 uploaded by Brenda G.

BY SMASHBOX

A face and body brush for the minimalist, this versatile tool allows you to effortlessly apply Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder , Soft Lights, Fusion Soft Lights, Bronze Lights or Blush on face or body for an all-over luminous glow. Face & Body Brush #19 see more...

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Lissette R.
I like too much this brother it’s smooth the prices are good but the only thing is that it has been the best way of trying to make a good one to be happy with the way it has been so pretty and the best thing
Dawn W.
Birmingham
I know I had this brush and used it for quite a while but since I don't remember exactly I don't want to give specific reviews I must have liked it though because I had it for about a year
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
I love this brushes !! I bought a few of these brushes a few years ago and they haven’t fallen apart or given up on me yet. Lol. I still use them everyday. They are a little pricey but DEFINITELY worth it. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to start out with make up brushes.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
His face and body Brush by Smashbox is wonderful. You can use it for blending your makeup colors on your face or dip it in powder and use it across your body. That's a pretty amazing brush. I love mine and will probably buy another.
guînevere S.
Granite City
Comfortable brush and it looks so nice and all of my brush sets!! Definitely recommend if you like good quality brushes with the quality price. This product is very easy to use and easy to clean. I am very satisfied with this order and can't wait to purchase more brushes!
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
I love the thickness of this brush! And the size is perfect 👌 when I’m done applying all my makeup and I set it with my powder I always use this it never gets messy and the texture of the bristles are so soft it’s a must have!!
Alena M.
Santa Maria
Yes smashbox is such an amazing makeup brand always has been and always will be .and they have really came so far and expanded their line and I love everything they have no matter what try it people. 😁 i loce it and so will u
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
Smash box is a great brand and the brushes are very soft. It works great when using it. It is not bad priced. I will be trying more brushes from them in the future. The color of the brush is really nice also.
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
You appreciate this brush ? Good attributes about this brush
Paula A.
Recife
I want know It is a good one ?
Vannely b.
Parece ser otimo para aplicaçao, mais a cedas dele é macia? Para que exatemente ele serve. Exatamente
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Hay esta belleza es super suave hermosa me encanta su mango es super práctico y cómodo me fascina las brochas de esta marca son de las mejores que he probado