Smashbox Face & Body Brush #19 uploaded by Brenda G.

BY SMASHBOX

A face and body brush for the minimalist, this versatile tool allows you to effortlessly apply Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder , Soft Lights, Fusion Soft Lights, Bronze Lights or Blush on face or body for an all-over luminous glow. Face & Body Brush #19 see more...

Era S.
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
I love this brush, there's so many uses with it such as powder, bronzer, highlight or baking. It's big so it gets all of your face, hense "all of your face brush" I would recommend it to anyone whose on the look out for a new brush.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Clover, SC
LOVEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEE! Smash box is an all time fav. Everything they have is awesome. It is a little pricey BUT SO WORTH IT. It's super soft & blends very very very well. You won't be disappointed.
Josie A.
Josie A.
Very easy to apply makeup with. Very soft and feels great on the skin. The price is high, but the product is worth it. You can use it for almost anything makeup related. I will buy it if I ever need it again.
Marica M.
Marica M.
I love the soft big bristles that cover so much area without irritating my skin. Usually brushes scratch my face when I apply foundation but I don't have that problem since it's so soft.
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
This brush is incredible spread all content with good skin cells are applied .. soft and leaves everything well applied are soft and seem to be natural but not .. that will
Guranda D.
Guranda D.
New Castle, DE
I love this brush, I use it the most often, it is easy to use and apply product to the face. I have combined skin and it helps me to apply everything smoothly and equaly
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I love smashbox products all amazing I have quite a few from there collection and love them all , can't wait to get my hands on new productsūüėÄ
Trinity B.
Trinity B.
San Marcos, TX
I love all smashbox brushes, but this one i share a deep love with. Its super soft and spreads my shimmer evenly.
Maria Antonieta H.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brush so much! It's super fluffy and it makes makeup's application so easy! I highly recommend it!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Pound, Va
This brush is great for putting powder on or even bronzer and blush! I highly recommend using this brush!
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
You appreciate this brush ? Good attributes about this brush
Paula A.
Paula A.
Recife
I want know It is a good one ?
Miami fl, FL
Hay esta belleza es super suave hermosa me encanta su mango es super práctico y cómodo me fascina las brochas de esta marca son de las mejores que he probado
Miami fl, FL
Vannely b.
Vannely b.
Parece ser otimo para aplicaçao, mais a cedas dele é macia? Para que exatemente ele serve. Exatamente