BY SMASHBOX

Smashbox Eyelights Eye Shadow Palette
  • "Smashbox has really great eyeshadows which are really pigmented and long lasting and this palette is so cute! I would definitely wear these colours for a more natural, everyday look. " in 6 reviews
Jessica n.
Prairieville
I own a few different Smashbox Full Exposure Palette and i just love their eyeshadows! Perfectly pigmented and doesnt dry out my lids. My eyes always "pop" when i wear it. It blends easily and beautifully. You dont have to layer a ton of it bec a little goes a long way. Great product!
Kate R.
I really like this product. It has really nice color combinations and is great for when you want a soft natural everyday makeup look. It last almost all day and does not get patchy on the skin after a long day. I really love this product, it is very good.
Satan H.
I genuienly enjoyed the boldness of the colors. I don't wear colors much but when I do I like them to be extremely pigmented and long lasting. Went on pretty soft. Doesn't get to blotty after a while which is good.
Deborah J.
Kyle, TX
Great trio of shadows and Smashbox makes some of the most pigmented and easily bendable eye shadows on the market. I have repurchased from this brand many times and Love all the pallets that I own. I can't recommend Smashbox shadows enough. They are smooth and buttery and the shade selection in this trio is fantastic and very portable.
Olivia H.
Maple valley , WA
Love love love this little trip of eyeshadows because first of all I am in love with the colors. I don't like to wear crazy bold colors, and these ones are natural but pretty at the same time. Also, they are very pigmented and they stay on all day!
Michelle H.
Austin, TX
I liked the colors on the palette but they didn't translate well on my skin. There was not a huge color payoff and they flaked easily. Still love the colors but wish they lasted better.
Julia S.
Delran, NJ
Smashbox is an awesome makeup line that is known for their primers. I use many of their other products and love them also. Never used this shadow pallet but I'm sure it is great like the rest of their products
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
Great palette for day or evening eye. I use this palette daily. Colors go on smooth and stay all day with no crease when used with an eye shadow primer.
Gretel F.
I love the colors. They are perfect for an every day look. The formula is great and lasts all day. I will highly recommend to a friend...
Jessica G.
Paris, TX
Really good I enjoy the colors and pigment. Great for the summer. Nice peachy pink tones. This was the first time I had used this.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
Where can you get smash box products?
SheharBano K.