Smashbox Eyelights Eye Shadow Palette

What are other shades?
Where can you get smash box products?
Start your review of Smashbox Eyelights Eye Shadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Smashbox has really great eyeshadows which are really pigmented and long lasting and this palette is so cute! I would definitely wear these colours for a more natural, everyday look. in reviews
Holly S.
Lascassas, TN
Great color! Lasts all days and doesn't run down your face! Highly recommend! One of my favorite products from a favorite brand!
Ann G.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Smashbox eyelights eye shadow palettes are wonderful. I have several varieties because they go great with my eyes. It goes on effortlessly. The color lasts. My eyes are brown and I find these colors are best suited for me.
Deborah J.
Kyle, TX
Great trio of shadows and Smashbox makes some of the most pigmented and easily bendable eye shadows on the market. I have repurchased from this brand many times and Love all the pallets that I own. I can't recommend Smashbox shadows enough. They are smooth and buttery and the shade selection in this trio is fantastic and very portable.
Victoria S.
Avon, CO
Bright colors that last. Pair this Smashbox palette with the eyeshadow primer
Bright colors that last. Pair this Smashbox palette with the eyeshadow primer
Cassidy M.
Medford, MA
High quality makeup brand delivering basic colors of shadow. Go with most skin types and neutral enough for most anyone
Calah F.
Kermit, WV
Eye lights :) yessss please ! They rock! Pair with cheek and lip highlighter & smashbox mascara ❤️👍🏻
Iris R.
Me gustaron mucho aún que ya poquito tengo quedan muy bien ya me toca comprar otras
Olivia H.
Boise, ID
1,060 reviews
Love love love this little trip of eyeshadows because first of all I am in love with the colors. I don't like to wear crazy bold colors, and these ones are natural but pretty at the same time. Also, they are very pigmented and they stay on all day!
Silvia S.
Sandy Springs, GA
Love the colors, the pigments, this eyeshadows are the best to wear for a special ocassions for the durability on my make up
Judith C.
New Bern, NC
I love smashbox. I love the different looks. Will definitely be keeping products such as this in my makeup bag.