BY SMASHBOX

• Has anyone tried this eyeshadow? How does the colour pay off?2 Answers
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
I love this matte walnut eye shadow with my blue eyes. It can be appied easily and stays on until I remove it. I use this eye shadow almost every day. It is my go-to shadow. I highly recommend it. It lasts forever. I will buy this shadow again and again.
Sabera Q.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
These smash box single eyeshadows are great as they're super pigmented and super long lasting as well. This shade is one I feel works perfect for my crease and does not have much fallout. Would highly recommend!
Katie W.
Katie W.
I know it's an eyeshadow but I use it as brow powder. I love it. Sometimes I use it a shadow and it blend nice and it pretty pigmented. I'd reccomed to someone. I'm not being paid for my review on this product.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Montclair, CA
The formulation isn't my fave the color doesn't blend out as easily as I'd like to but the color itself is great I just wished the color would bend and not stay exactly where I put it cause it looks harsh.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Love this shade- perfect for this crease and as a transition shade. Smash box eyeshadows are so creamy and buttery and I never have a problem with them creasing. I have several colors and love them all.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyes
Very pigmented . Doesn't crease and is very long lasting ! Goes on smooth and has a beautiful look to it ! This can be used everyday or even done up a bit more dramatic for. An evening look!
Carolina Z.
Carolina Z.
Son muy buenas las sombras de esta marca de maquillaje, pigmentan bien y tienen buena duración, recommendadas
Kim S.
Kim S.
Review for: Eyes
Amazing color! I have always loved Smashbox's eyeshadows - they apply beautifully. Smooth and easy to blend. This is a go-to of mine for a crease color if I am leaning toward a brown smokey eye. Definitely a bit pricey but worth it. Also looks great with green eyes!
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyes
I use this eyeshow a lot, its long lasting love its packaging because it protects the eye shadows very good value, pigment its awesome, will recommend this product.
Charity S.
Charity S.
Buena Park, CA
Smashbox is a good brand but i was not to fond of this shadow. It was darker then out looked and I ended up taking it off because it was way farther then i thought it would be
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
Has anyone tried this eyeshadow? How does the colour pay off?