BY SMASHBOX

Sabera Q.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These smash box single eyeshadows are great as they're super pigmented and super long lasting as well. This shade is one I feel works perfect for my crease and does not have much fallout. Would highly recommend!
Katie W.
Katie W.
I know it's an eyeshadow but I use it as brow powder. I love it. Sometimes I use it a shadow and it blend nice and it pretty pigmented. I'd reccomed to someone. I'm not being paid for my review on this product.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Love this shade- perfect for this crease and as a transition shade. Smash box eyeshadows are so creamy and buttery and I never have a problem with them creasing. I have several colors and love them all.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented . Doesn't crease and is very long lasting ! Goes on smooth and has a beautiful look to it ! This can be used everyday or even done up a bit more dramatic for. An evening look!
Carolina Z.
Carolina Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Son muy buenas las sombras de esta marca de maquillaje, pigmentan bien y tienen buena duración, recommendadas
Kim S.
Kim S.
Amazing color! I have always loved Smashbox's eyeshadows - they apply beautifully. Smooth and easy to blend. This is a go-to of mine for a crease color if I am leaning toward a brown smokey eye. Definitely a bit pricey but worth it. Also looks great with green eyes!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of this eyeshadow. I have issues with my eyeshadow creasing and fading throughout the day due to my sometimes oily eyelids. This eyeshadow stays put throughout the day and still looks fresh when I take it off at night. It's not dry like some eyeshadows can be. It is nicely pigmented and there is a good range of shades.
Ela C.
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the sample size of this and i love ! I will definitely buy the big size when im done with my sample .. i like how its long lasting and very easy to blend .. i dont find it too pricey it think it has a good value .. i would recommend this to everyone
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this eyeshow a lot, its long lasting love its packaging because it protects the eye shadows very good value, pigment its awesome, will recommend this product.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Montclair, CA
The formulation isn't my fave the color doesn't blend out as easily as I'd like to but the color itself is great I just wished the color would bend and not stay exactly where I put it cause it looks harsh.
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
Has anyone tried this eyeshadow? How does the colour pay off?