BY SMASHBOX

Kim D.
Fairfield, CA
These are great colors and the pigmentation is great. It is nice to have a great selection of colors if you don't want to think too hard on shades to use.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
Smashbox is one of my favorite brands of makeup. Their eye shadow trios are great for everyday use and pack a punch with staying power.
Karyzma L.
This is a great mini trio palette because you have 3 eye colors to choose from or you can blend them all together into one eye look
Jana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Smashbox shadows are pretty good. They're not my most favorite of all time, but the color payoff and blendability is really decent.
Alondra R.
Twin Falls
I love the product so much i used this product and it really works if i was you I would use the product over and over again
courtney b.
Boise , ID
This is one of the trio's I like and it's worth the buy plus they are a nice matte finish that adds color to your eyes .
member-c80abae73
I do not like the Trio's for some reason they always end up breaking and not staying in their own pans for some reason
Jacque G.
Longview, TX
I really love these colors. The colors blended very easily and lasted all day long. These colors are highly pigmented.
Rachael C.
I love this trio it is a little expensive for a eye shadow palette but I guess it is worth it the shades are awesome
Cindy M.
I love the trip colors , they work amazing together and its supper pigmented ! I love how it's easy to work with