BY SMASHBOX

Alyssa V.
Livingston, LA
Smashbox shadow trios are great for on the go beauty. I do typically use more than 3 shadows in my daily eye looks but these are great for travel when you don't have a lot of room to pack makeup or to prevent your larger eyeshadow palettes from breaking.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Not a fan of these. I like the idea, but each individual shadow is so small, and they all blend together so easily it's hard to get just the 1 color you want. The eyeshadows themselves are okay, nothing great but not bad.
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
This eye shadow is long lasting. I never find myself thinking, "Wow i should really reapply my eyeshadow!" I bought this at Ulta. It was not very expensive and it has lasted a long time. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family!
Tara A.
San Carlos, CA
This has been my go to eyeshadow for years. I love how the colors are already matches and all in one small container so it is small for travel. However, I only use the darkest shade as liner so it tends not to run out as fast as the other colors. Perhaps they could reconfigure so it has a smaller section? I have blonde hair and fair skin and these colors are great for everyday.
Shannon M.
Wintersville, OH
The shadows are kinda chalky but I could deal with it! The colors are beautiful but hard to blend out. It's kinda tiny for the price but it's not that bad. I think your just paying for the brand because I've used better
Hunter E.
Elkview, WV
I love the brand, and this product lived up to my expectations. I have blue eyes and pink isn't my first choice but the product itself is easy to apply and use. For the price, it's a good value. There are definitely cheaper options, but this is a quality brand and good investment.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Love this mini palette!!! The colors in it match so wonderfully that you can use them all together to get a beautiful smokey eye. Or even by themselves if you want to do an all over all color.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
This is a great palette and it is small enough that you can bring on the go with you. The colors work well with each other and can be used alone as well. They are long lasting. I would recommend this product.
Maria O.
I love Smashbox eye shadows! They have great pigmentation, but are also easy to apply. They blend really well and can look subtle and natural. This is definitely one of my favorites!